Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

2 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:57 am

"Well I would think my favret place would be Ireland or Italy. I have a few family member's who went to Ireland once." I said. "The frarest I have gone is The Ruin's." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 am

"well good for you" I said and folded my wings sitting cross legged..."I prefere travelling to different world's though it's safer for me and Deadly that way" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:39 pm

"Do you mean walk through portal's?" I asked-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:40 pm

"hmm, sort of..." I said "I like one realm since it's between all portals and is relaxing for me"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:42 pm

"So what do we do next?" I asked. "After your sister get's better?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:48 pm

I didn't say a word and Deadly spoke up..." Tye she is dead, and always has been but such things like deadly suns can easily engulf people brinign them their bodies back" she said.."In other words, I'm supporting the portals now"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:55 pm

"Do you both want me to help, I want to. I want to do somthing." I said. "With what ever you both need me to help you with."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:00 pm

"there is nothing to do..." I said and streatched my wings and lay back on the old couch
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:25 pm

I sighed crossing my leg's. "Well I guess going home is my only option, any way thank's for the drink." I said. Getting up I went to the door. "You sure you don't need me to stay?" I asked-I was kinda hoping somthing would happen so I could do somthing-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:29 pm

I sighed "how about I show you the place I was talking about then?" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:58 pm

"Sound's great sure." I look at Deadly smiling-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:01 pm

I stood up and streatched slightly opening the portal to what I called the crystal realm it also held a map of all the portals and links with Utopia pretty muchconneected to all of them through Earth, Hell and Heaven which weren;t connected to each other at all
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:43 pm

As I walked through the portal I asked, how long have you been keeping the protal's up did it take you a while before any one let you have the job or what you call it?" I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:48 pm

"for about 51 years now... I was frozen for 50years of my life so I didn't age at all" I said "and it's a job my family have always done so... I had to compete with my brother for it and my sister.. I'm the youngest out the three of them and well my parents were never there so my brother took over for a bit before hand while Kana raised me" I explained and looked around at the crystal cave.. it was a small place but it was relaxing the water was completely pure and in the centre was a huge crystal
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:03 pm

"Do you come here offten?" I asked-I looked around the cave. "It's reall nice."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:44 am

"sometimes, when I need to repair things and check over something" I said adn walked over to the big crystal.. the top of it was flat and contained a huge map insideI pulled the map out somehow and sat down as it showed every single worl that exsisted moving slowly around the room and I lay back watching it happily my eyes scanning the silver liink links.. I stood up noticing two severed links and stopped it and fixed it easily.."every member of my family has been here before the guardain is chosen, but after that only the guardian can get here unless they have a guest and let them come or show them... this is aa map of every single world and relam that has and still does exsist..." I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:37 pm

I sat down next to her looking at the map. "I know this may be imposable, and I'm not beeing rude or anything but a pearson youre age could it be possable that you have viseted all those world's on that map?" I asked-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:15 am

"yeah, every world and every realm" I said..."How on earth do you think I know how to hold them up? Also some of them aren't very big" I said "and what do you mean a person my age..I'm 18 years old so yes it is possible"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:21 pm

"Never mind." I looked at the map. "Are any your favret's? I like star's but I'm not much a outer space pearson." I said laughing a little. "I like how the star's make figures in the sky like people and animal's." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:26 pm

"hmm, like Leo, Saggertarious, Gemini?" I said and the map vanished after I fixed the portals and I listened
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:30 pm

"Yeah the star I like is a bright ornge one It's called I....bealeve Arcurtus." I said watching as she fixed the portal's-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:32 pm

"wow, you knows your stars" I said and looked up part of the roof of this place was gone showing a clear night sky

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:40 pm

I smile a little "Not really that's one of them I like the one. We use to go out side at night and look up star's in a book with a flash light and try to find which one's we wanted." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:41 pm

I jumped up flapping my wings and looked outside and to the roof of the cave and looked to him "come on, it's great up here" I said and lay flat on the cave roof and reached a hand down for him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:45 pm

I walked over and looked up at her "Ok." I grabed her hand and somehow maneged to make it up onto the roof-"What is it?" I asked. I looked around-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next