Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

2 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!) - Page 31 Empty Re: The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:59 pm

I went to help her with pulling th vines down not sure why we where doing so but I just wen along with it. I whispered "This part of your plane?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!) - Page 31 Empty Re: The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:08 am

"Hmm, sort of... if done correctly it can be made into rope and easier to use as well" I said and began weaving them closing my milky eyes as I did and stood up giving him a hug to thank him for helping and listening earlier as well...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:21 pm

As she started to weave them together I picked some more vines up that had fallen. When she hugged me I huged her back wondering if she was okay? She couldn't see that well and it bothered me. "We could ketch her by surprise. Or I could draw her in and then you cna throw the rope on her. I don't think it would be safe for you if we did that the other way around though." I said. "Or do you have something eles in mind?" I asked-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:24 pm

"I have another idea, I'm a hunter by nature so I have a few tricks up my sleeve and don't get worried it's happened before some chemicals just effec tmy eyes badly, their a lot mroe senstive than yours so I'll be fine" I said smiling slightly.. Only Deadly had ever worried before so it was nice in a way and created a pit trap but then mixed it with another trap and used Tye as my eyes a bit explaining what I wanted to do and letting him help me.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:01 pm

"Well I could get started on whatever you need me to do." Looking around I wonder if the lady was still around or not. I kept helping her with the vines and stayed quite waiting-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:10 pm

I tugged on the ends and knoted htem together making a simple trap with a lot of Tye's help which was rather strange since I still found it weird that someone was helping me and rustled my iwngs a few times...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:29 pm

I smiel at her "Hey your doing great." I comited "So what are we going to do with all this?" I asked-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:37 pm

"Just wait, I could read a little before hand and I picked up that she is a scientist that was sent here, so I don't think either of want to get near her" I said simply and then just laid back and held my hand above my head wondering how long until my vision came back and blinked a few times but nothing and soon sat up and sniffed the air and listened to the small bits of rustling. "I've been blind before but it's just a bit akward for me really I prefere to be able to see for many reasons" I tugged him down and pecked his cheek "Thank you for helping me, I think I'd be lost at this stage" I said softly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:42 pm

I smile at her "Oh yes you could you just needed a litle help that's all." I said "If you would like to rest for a minitue you can I can keep a eye on everything?" I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:45 pm

"i@m nocturnal and it'll be night soon so I'm fien for now why don't you sleep, you need it more than I do reguardless" I said softly....
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:40 am

I shake my head "Your sight still has some problems it will be safer if I'm on the look out or we just need to stay up together." I sat next to her "I mean you need to try and rest even if you can not sleep." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:07 am

She sighed and lay back blinking at the ceiling and just listened instead closing her eyes. "I'm sorry, it's really odd" she whispered and opened her eyes and kept trying to focus her eyes and kicked a rock angrily at the wall...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:13 am

"I'm sure it is, I can't imagine but I'm sure it's hard to put up with." I was glade she finally layed down to rest at least she could be at ease for a while. I stayed sitting up looking outside "I don' think I can promise anything but I know this will turn out just fine like everything else did." I said- well good Ash was still safe.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:19 am

"I know.. we'll get out of it somehwo we always do" she said smiling slightly and and then closed her eyes again, she wasn't going to rest but saw no point in keeping her eyes open when they were completely out of focus and rolled onto her side facing him and just kept listening...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:23 am

I look at her and smile wondering if I should keep talking or not? I couldn't help but wonder where Echo and Deadly where? I wanted to be sure that Ash would get the rest of her ability of sight back but then I was worried there might be a possibility... I pushed it away with a mental shrug and looked at her, she looked like she was finally at rest.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:31 am

My breath stopped as I slept not making a sound and being silent as well moving to the slightest sound and my wings soon fell around me.
Wonder where thsoe two have gone?" asked Deadly who stopped at the sea edge..." maybe they went to that island... probably got in trouble again." she muttered and looked to Echo
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:38 am

Echo- I looked at Deadly troubled and rather tired "Pehaps we should go look for them, they shouldn't have been go so long." I said. I knew they where old enough to take care of themselves but the feeling I was getting told me different there was bound to be trouble just like Deadly I knew something was wrong.

Tye- I watched her sleep for a moment and then realized how quite it was. The rain had stopped falling. Standing up I didn't want to wake Ash she had just fallen asleep. Looking outside I sat back down and quietly said "Let's hope we find a way to solve this Ash."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:39 am

Deadly
"Yes maybe we should... they could be on that island but how are we going to get there?" she asked Echo

Seclusion
I remained a asleep for a little and woke up not too long after and looked to him "hmm, what's up?" I asked my vision a little better but I was a little dazed from sleeping.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Echo- I looked around hearing the waves crashing then see the docks "Maybe we could barrow a boat?" I said "If we stow away we might never know when the boat will take off but it's worth a try." I offered.

Tye- "Nothing really just worried, are you- never mind your probably not hungry." I said "But what about water? You thirsty?" I asked her. "I could sneak out and get something."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Deadly
"Yes maybe, that would be a good idea but that could take a while as well... although it's better than nothing let's go find a boat" she said

Seclusion
"I am hungry but there is nothing I can eat here and thanks I'm a little thirsty" she said to him "but I'll get it myself" she said to him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Echo-

As I follow Deadly I say "A fishermens boat would be easy acess maybe." I called above the sound of crashing waves.

Tye-

"All come with you." I said getting up "I don't think it's safe yet for you to go out their alone." I said shaking my head.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Deadly nodded "Yes indeed, but we'llneed to hurry" she said nodding. I let my head fall back "I'll be fine" I said to him and walked out using my sese of smell and hearing tp pick up where there was some water...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31