Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:08 pm

"not really, Deadly orginates from Hell, she has a borther and a sister called Note and Melody...she is a Hell wolf scythe a creature that turns into a weapon that their partner is familiar with and is skilled with using and she is about 450 years old" I said "she had a very normal upbringing compared to me" I said smiling slightly since he understood what I had said before.. for once i didn't haveto explain it...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:15 pm

"There is one thing I have to ask. How did you and Deadly meet when she was a weapon was she given to you or what?" I was curiuse to know I could not bealeve she was over 400!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:20 pm

"I was sealed for 50 years and Deadly was given both my souls as a sacrifice in order for them to be able to use her.. however, it gave the oposite reaction... they wanted to use Deadly in heaven because she is very powerful and is one of the few left...Only I can use Deadly in her true form unless I allow them to use her... basically we met after we were sealed together... I lay dorment with her for 50 years and in that 50 years we gained a bond...not the bond I was talking abotu earlier.. I reawakened and she gave me back my souls causing me to awaken like this, that;s pretty much the whole story if i exaplined in it full detail it would take far too long for my liking" I said and then looked to him "what about you, what's it like where you come from?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:02 pm

"Well no where that speacle, I came from a small town near hear, I had just my mother to grow up no father." I sighed "My life was pretty normal from there. Esept my wing's no one had theme not even my mother. I could not go to school and my mother was afriad if people found out I had wing's they would take me away from her. She would take out to the wood's to learn how to use theme." I laughed "I don't no how many times I fell from that tree. It was kind of emberasing trying to fly." I laughed. "But it was fun to spend time with fasmily the only family I had." I said. "And I ended up hear looking around I mostly stay around the town and go no where ells but the wood's."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:04 pm

"theese ruins don't belong here they in themselves are a wold and remain on their own... that town must be wonderful, to even have a mother would be nice" I said softly my voice becoming like velvet again as I thought about it
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:05 am

i look at her "Yeah I guess I'm more lucky than most would think. You ok?" I asked I remember she had no family but the Queen that would be pretty bad if I had just a sister left and one that treated me like that?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:11 am

"hmmm, I'm fine... our minds learn to deal with things as we become older and wiser and a hearts become stronger.. well in some cases" I said "Also she maybe from my family but like the rest of them she is dead... I assassinated her after I finished the war." I said simply,I might not have shown it but for someone to ask if I was ok... that was a first for me in a while...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:37 am

"So she does have feeling's right?" I asked it was a seriuse question. "I mean she does care about you?" She was her sister but she seemed so "Since she does not have a soul is that what made her so you know......harsh?" I did not want to make her made but I was curieus-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:43 am

"she does have a soul, she has ones simliar to mine, I can see them but you cannot. not many can" I said..."Also she is like that because I'm a 'Chaos' child" I said..."before you ask a 'Chaos' child in my kind is someone who is born with well suited eyes, mismatched and also their paretns die soon after also in my family their markings become more complex and noticable..." I said and my wings rusteled "as for why she is like that she just became power hungry beforehand and she does have feelings but she buried them a long time ago..." I had to think of how to word it since it had been so ling since I had not talked about such things for years
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:01 am

"Why would she burry her fealing's? I mean does she like beeing arngry and mean to you all the time? I could not take beeing a caos angle it sound's real long and like a ruff roade." I said leaning agianst the railing of the balcony.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:08 am

"honestly your mixing words, I'm an Angel of Souls, but a 'Chaos' Child and it's not so bad... she burried her feelings because her heart became broken" I said simply.."right before she became power hungry she had found her true bond.. unfrotunatly it was a creautre who liked to play around and well she fell in love with him but all he did was rip our her heart and tear it to shreds.. not literally of course" I said and sat on the railing quiet happily..."so she burried them all, completely... she used power to fill the emepty void it created and she does not do it by choice she is now but a puppet of the former power she had." I said laughing slightly.."even I have more power than her"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:35 am

"So what happend to the guy she fell in love with did she do somthing bad with him?" I knew she had power but she must have respected her sister not to try and be gredy by over throwing her or somthing she did not seem like the type of pearson to do that.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:41 am

"He just lied to her, we are supposed to be creatures that are loyal and gentle, he betrayed her trust one time and gave one of her wings to a lover he had...she went berserk... she buried his corpse in the abyesss which is between the portals although we only see it for a second when we pass through it is there... there is also a realm which rests between all portals and the aybiss" I said "It was a long time ago..." I said thinking back slightly and my head rested in the palm of my hand as I leaned on it as I rested my elbow on one of my legs. I gazed out towards the horizen infront of me silently before I began singing softly

ooc- Song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE3AR1VQiKg&feature=BF&list=PLA38A91A8D72173EC&index=66 ) (Within Temptation - BitterSweet)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:11 am

I sat quietly, the sun was setting. "I'm not much of a singer in fact I have a very bad singing voice." I laugh. "I can only hum. Do you sing a lot?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:13 am

I smiled and nodded slightly.."Only when I'm at home, here otherwise I won't sing, it's be to troublesome if someone who hires singers heard me...I rememberElder Kana telling me to be careful" I said laughing slightly..."go on, atleast try to sing, let it come from the heart not the throat" I said looking to him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:33 am

I think of a song I alway's liked and sterted to sing low : a little to loud and exsiting but I love this song:)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:36 am

I listened and "you can sing, your just singing a bit too loud, a little quieter and it'll be perfect, It's a nice song as well" I said and my wings streatched getting stiff...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:40 am

I smile "I like exsiting music and soft I like all kind's." I unfoldid my wing's and felt the chill air. "You ready to go?" I asked. Looking at the sun it had sunk even lower now and the faded out line of the moon showed-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:42 am

I looked confused.."Where, this is my home" I said simply and waited silently for an answer waiting with my pateint mismatched eyes...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:49 am

"Do you want to go to that place I talked about the one where my mother took me it's beautiful at night. I think the tree is still there I like to walk in the wood's I use to with my dog." I said "Or we can go back to the lybery?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:51 am

"I'llhave to bring Deadly, Where I go she goes" I said adn stood up and streatched my wings not faultering as I balanced perfectly on the old railing and lifted my head slightly and laughed as Deadly walked from the shadows and stepped down..."Your leading the way remember?"I said and Deadly nodded sitting beside me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:59 am

I look over the balcany and sit on the rail then slid off and hit the ground landing on my feet "Come on al we have to do is go into the forest I know my way from there." I said smiling-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Deadly and me jumped down and I refolded my wings and Deadly nodded her head and she lead the quickest way to the forest and I followed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Once we where in the wood's I followed the half visable trail I had taken to get there. Ducking under the branches I saw the trail that lead around the rock's and large oak tree. Walking down it I said "We may run into some of my town's people but it's rear when that happen's they only come to the forest to well there looking for somthing." (how about his soul is still in him since he is so normal?) "I left the soul part out but that's beacuse even when she new I had I did not like talking about it. I could not take her to town they would not like it if she was there. I went slowly down the trail and then reached the brook or the small stream. "The tree is across hear." I was a small brook but I steped on the rock's and crossed it quickly and walked through the tree's out into the open where the tree was a giant oak-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:16 pm

(ok, lol)
I followed silently and flew over the river and folded my wings.. I hated getting wet since I would then have to wait for my wings to dry completely... I ducked under a few more of the branches and Deadly stayed at my heels keeping up with ease...
I walked out of the forest and me and Deadly stood about a pace behind looking to the oak and I looked up.."someone else is here" I said locking onto another soul and deadly took a step infront of me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next