Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:57 pm

"Well I'm happy I don't have to eat fire." I leaned my back agianst the truck of the tree beahind me "So who's this queen you keep talking about?" I asked standing up finally. I ddin't fell tired that night for a odd reason and it was very late. "You arn't the only one left are there has to be other's right?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:02 pm

"no, I really am the only one left, the queen is dead but both her spirit and souls remain here" I said simply "and that was not fire, that was a soul" I said feeling a lot better than before and stood up and folded my newly groomed wings... "i need some sleep" I muttered under my breath...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:50 pm

I squinted into the darkness "Well where do you want to rest or do you want to keep going." I did not have very good nigh vision I was not the most skilled winged person in the world but I was good at sleeping. I was not tired though my wing's shiverd abit from the chill in the air. "But it is cold." I sad letting my wing's fold out and sort of wrap around me and protect my bare arm's." (sorry I might not be on my brother need's a turn on the conputer now) Embarassed

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:53 pm

"I sleep in the library, it's warmer there adn it's the best shelter for ifit rains" I said adn shook my head and walked to the library and sat in one of the chair my legs back over the arm rest and Deadly lay at my feet as my wings wrapped themselves aorund me the silver eather clearly now and I waited until he was inside knowing that some of the usual pests would try to get into Utopia tonight...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:32 pm

I sat in a deep leather chair and tried to go to sleep my arm's crossed over my chest. My eye lid's feel heavy and my leg's dangled over the arm of the chair. I fell fast asleep. (so short sorry)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:15 pm

I woke up not too long after and stood up silently and streatched my wingsfolding them over to groom them as I sat back down cross legged in the chair.. I looked outside and walked silently making no sound at all and Deadly remained asleep and I looked up to the sky yet again... Daylight never usually touched this place due to it's nature.However, it did today... The red sky showed the three fading moons adn the rise of a new day... I flewed my wings and let them hang loosly and flew up to the roof and lay on my front letting my wings bathe in the early sunlight.
In the old library the light began peeking through the windows for the first time since the last eclispe...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:29 am

The sun that brok through the cloud's warmed my bare skin and I rolled over to much only to hit the floor getting up I remember dwhere I was, Deadly was still asleep but where was- I got up quickly to go out side refolding my wing's. "Hello." I called out, looking up at the sky I wonderd where if she might have gone some where?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am

I rusteled my wings and opened my red eye "what is it?" I said and stood up streatched my wings and looked to the now risen sun in the sky and jumped down and folded my wings and crossed my arms..."It's been a while since there has been sunlight here" I said and my wings loosened slightly as they urged to bathe in the light more... For me to have two souls meant tha I had a soul purely for my wings even though the seems smaller than normal wings, it made it easier for me to fly through trees and such...sinceit was light my eyes showed a lot more clearly underneath my black hair which i had tucked behind my ears...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:41 am

I looked up but as she swooped down I said "Yeah it is pretty bright." I squinted up at the sky and folded my arm's. There was no breez today so it was not chilly but the warm sun fellt good. "Where do we go to from hear?" I asked looking around us.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:48 am

"This is my home I do not wish to leave" I said simply and looked towards an pold building in the distance my eyes fixed on something adn I turned and walked towards it.. the building was in peices but in the past it used to look grand and majestic more than any of the other buildings and lay seperated from the others... I resembled and ruined palace.. I stopeed and looked at it and placed one hand and let it trail along the rock ruins silently..."I have somethign to do, you can either come or wonder round for bit, Deadly won't be up since she hasn't been sleeping for a while" I said looking back at him and a small girl with small wings like mine ran out.. she had short black hair and light blue eys but she was a ghost.. she stopped dead in her tracks seeing him and screamed.. I sighed and went over and picked up the ghostly figure and she clung to me.."Tamar, deixar de berrar, a súa dor ós meus oídos e esa persoa non pode causar ningún dano" I said and she looked to me and nodded.."this is Tamar, she is from the Hunter family which used to reside her as well" I said simply and Tamar jumped down and looked to him "Que o seu nome?" she asked "she asked what your name is" I said translateing
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:00 pm

I followed her as she placed her hand on the fallen ruin's which was a house at one time. I listand as she talk but when a little girl that looked like her ran out and screamed at me. II wonderd if she might have a sister but no. She jumped into the other's arm's and I listand to theme talk for a moment and then the little girl looked at me and said somthing. When (gosh I'm sorry I forgot your girl's name so sorry and my guy's name to) told me what she had said I told the girl my name. I thought it was strange she had told me she was the last of her kind?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:06 pm

~Seclusion Ash Soul~
I looked up "she is a ghost, didn't I mention... this place was once such full of life is now only the graveyard of souls and the centre of the four main portals" I said..." when I said I am the last, I mean it... I am the only one alive" I said simply
Tamar smiled and dissappeared suddenly and I watched silently... "Tye, do you want to come? The queen asked for a report today and she is a ghost too before you say anything, everyone here but me and Deadly are ghosts" I looked to the sky my eyes widening and I lowered my head and headed Into the old archway of the palace ruins and ran my hand along the wall and stopped and let my eye adjust waiting for him to answer as well...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:16 pm

I walk with her then stop when she ask's me if I want to come. "Well I have nothing ell's to do and I'm curiuse. Sure just what do you want me to do?" I asked. (sorry so short I need to check up on my site) Embarassed (I will be right back to reply)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:23 pm

"just follow for now, and be careful of what you say, the Queen has a short temper and does not wlecome guests or company compared to her I'm more tellerant of some people as well and company isn't bad once in a while" I said adn ruffeled my hair and walked towards the old thrown room and stopped.."just copy my movements and you'll be fine" I whispered knowin what the queen was like.."we can explore this place later after my report, i haven't bee aloowed to for a while" I said and walked forward and looked to the old queen who sat in her thrown... she looked around middle aged and was very pretty..."Seclusion Ash Soul, I see that you have come for your report" She said her voice was very posh compared to mine... I looked back at Tye moveing my head which told him to come forward

(no worries)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:42 pm

I nod and follow her inside as we enter the throne I see the queen siting as she spoke I went forward with Ash but stopped beahind her. I refolded my wing's and listaned as the queen spoke. Ash seemed cool and collect I satyed to my own reaction to the queen calm and quiet. I waited-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:52 pm

"As you requested I'm reporting on the day of the eclispe. So far I cannot get any of the portals to stablize" I answered my voice like velvet "Who is that young man behind you, I do not like having company Seclusion"
I looked to the queen my eyes periced into her ghostly white ones..."His name is Tye,He is a companion of mine, so let him be for he is not a threat and does not haveany ill deeds to do to this place" "how can you beso sure?"
I looked at her with a smirk and pointed to my mismatched eyes.."my eyes are well suited, Amber for soul, red for the spirit and silver for the body" I said and she didn't argue back at all and just lay silent.."lost for words are we Pandora?" I asked and crossed my arms and she glared at me and descended from her throne and her long nails scratched across my face in a second and I hissed angrily as the faint droplet of blood fell...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:05 pm

I looked when she asked who I was and hoped there would be no trouble maybe I shouldn't have taged along could I get Ash in trouble? I watched as the Queen's vioce was no more sweet, at first I thought she would get over me beeinh there but no. She walked toured us and I touched Ash's shoulder "Ash maybe I should leav?" The Queen cut Ash's face, I stood still knowing Ash would react badly but with a hiss. I backed a little my gut telling me to leave.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Deadly laughed adn walked out and looked to Tye.."this is normal, don't midn them.. theese two are actually sisters if you look closely.. but people feared Seclusion because of her strange eyes... you see those colours are not normal for any species at all so they were scared adn her parents died not too long after causing Ashes to become and Chaos child" said Deadly...I turned and flicked my wings at the queen as she went back up to her throne and I turned to Tye..."you don't have to worry it isn't your fault.. I never held respect for that old bird anyway... it's always been like this" I said simply and lead the way out and jumped up to a ledge which used to be part of the old staircase...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:17 pm

I looked at Deadly as she talked they where sister's? That was not realy sisterly of the Queen. I noded as Ash told me it was OK and followed theme out onto the balcany "So that's why you live in the liybary?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:20 pm

"pretty much, It;s nicer there and peaceful, she never accepted me as a sister anyway and I do not consider her my older sister anyway... how she became queen doesn't suprise me but she became hungry with power and lost control leading us to war with no tactics and making me lead them to their deaths..." I said feeling comfortable.. "you remind me of an old freind of mine... personailty wise though not by how you look" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:25 pm

I smiled a little "Thank's for the complement." I thought about somthing thinking and wondering "Why has no one ever done anything to stop her from killing evrey one, I mean I'm sure you did but didn't some one try to help you?" I asked "If you wanted to stop her from getting evrey one killed that is?" I knew she must have the Queen seemed unfiar. "She left you to take the fall evrey one blaming you for leading so many people to there death's?" I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:29 pm

"no, they knew i had no choice... take it mind i was about 16 at the time. I couldn;t really argue back when she threatened to rip my souls out and shattered Deadly now was there" I said... "They all know that she caused their deaths but without a queen this place will fall, A guardain is also nessicary but i cannot be both.. plus being a queen is simply boring and I wouldn't be able to leave this place but being a guardain is much nicer. I can search for my memories" I said "and no one helped me because.. well she's from my family, The ALma family were one of the three royal family's but unlike me she did not have the markings so they were confused but still followed her because she was once so kind and wise, her mind was once pure and clear until she panicked and lead us to war" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:45 pm

My brow furrowed "Well I guess it is hard to go agianst family when your sixteen and leading a army." I look out to the horizan "I guess now there realy is nothing left to be a queen of then. I wonder why you have marking's do you know?" I asked turning to look at her.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:48 pm

"yes, but it's complicated... a lot of my family have them.. but they are also to streangthen a bond which we gain with another creature after a certain amount of time.. my family we very good at finding their true bonds.. but apparently they were a lot kinder and were able to tollerate a lot more than I can...like I said it's complicated" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:05 pm

I smiled "It makes since to me. What about Deadly is there some history there to that story?" I asked-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next