Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macy`s Little Home (Please Reply!)

Go down

Macy`s Little Home  (Please Reply!) Empty Macy`s Little Home (Please Reply!)

Post by Faye Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Macy~
I drove my little car up to my new home,it was simple but perfect.I loved that I had an option of keeping animals here with the barns and horse fences.I felt a bit sad though because my mom had kicked me out.We had a huge fight over my attitude,I kinda hate her now.That is why I moved to a new town and a new house.The house had two bathrooms,3 bedrooms(I might rent out one of the rooms) and gigantic living room and kitchen,then a nice little porch.I sighed and carried some of my bags and boxes into the house and smiled.I was almost all done unpacking."I guess I`ll take a rest"I mumbled to myself.I sat on the bench on the porch that overlooked a few acres of pasture and woods.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Macy`s Little Home  (Please Reply!) Empty Re: Macy`s Little Home (Please Reply!)

Post by Faye Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Macy~
I put my car nto park as I drove up to my house.I got out and slammed my door behind me.I ran into the barn and filled a hayrack and the water,then shoveled some sawdust into the stall.I smoothed it all out and stood back satisfied with my work.I was unsure if I should open the door so he will have access to the pasture so I kept it closed.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Macy`s Little Home  (Please Reply!) Empty Re: Macy`s Little Home (Please Reply!)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Dani
I pulled up to her house with a smile, driving my pick-up with a trailer on the back. I parked the car on her driveway and smiled. I walked up to Macy and smiled. "Where do you want Dynamite?" I asked and got a halter ready.

Dynamite
I snorted as we stopped, the slam of the brakes causing my body to lean infront on myself. I shook my head and watched the Dani and the other woman out the window of the nicely-temperatured trailer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Macy~
I smiled,"Right here in this stall,should I give him freedom to pasture?"I asked motioning with my hands towards the box stall.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 pm

~Dani~
I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, he would like that..." I said and chuckled as I walked back to the trailer and tied the halter and riens around his face, leading him to the stall.

Dynamite
I followed Dani and nipped at my legs, shooing the flies away easily. As she took my into the stall I smiled as I saw water. I dipped my head in it and nickered softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Macy~
I smiled,then closed and latched the gate once Dani had exited the stall.I smiled seeing he was settling in.I heard of horses not eating or drinking when they came to a new place sometimes,mostly because they were nervous I assumed,but he was settling in just fine.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:58 pm

~Dani~
"So...when do you want to take your first riding lesson?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Macy~

" Whenever you`re free."I leaned up against the stall door.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

~Dani~
"I'm actually pretty low-packed schueduled(sp?)...So whenever you want a lesson, you can call me up." I said and handed her my home phone and cell phone number.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:24 am

Denis~~~
I pulled up into the drive in my pickup truck. I got out and walked over to the people standing there. "Hi, I was looking for a place maybe to board my horse?" I smiled at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:06 pm

~Dani~
"Hi." I smiled. "I have a stable if you want...You can put your horse in there for free if you would like..." I said and stood out my hand. "I'm Daniella...but everyone calls me Dani..." I said with a smile, waiting for him to shake my hand as a greeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Macy~
"Or you could put him here if you want,as you can see this place is pretty much empty,except for him"I said turning to (I forgot his name) and patting his neck."Thanks Dani,I`ll call you whenever I free."I smiled and shoved the phone number into my pocket and sat on a bale of hay.This might be a bit of a different life style for me,but that was okay.I didn`t mind change.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:22 pm

~Dani~
I smiled and shook Macy's hand. "Well I guess I'll be seeing you around." I said with a bigger smile and started to walk back to my pick up. "Oh yeah, before I go, I need to ask you something. I'm going to a camp surrounded by wild horses. You can go hiking, horse-back riding, observing and stuff like that. Loads of fun. Would you think you would wanna come?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down