Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The animal i have become,(Mature post,plz reply)

2 posters

Go down

The animal i have become,(Mature post,plz reply) Empty The animal i have become,(Mature post,plz reply)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:17 am

Disturbia~
She trolted through the swamp,the gaters moving away,knowing if they didnt they would be risking there own life.Her black gray spoted head high above the harizon,the moon high above the night sky,the trees still aggainst the ebont sky.She stoped to graze,flicking her til to ge the flys away from her rump,she trolted toward a lake and drank her fill,her black gray coat glowed against the hard,cold,night.
(If you are going to post here,plz be subcripted.ty)
The animal i have become,(Mature post,plz reply) 54885f12
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The animal i have become,(Mature post,plz reply) Empty Re: The animal i have become,(Mature post,plz reply)

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:18 pm

(cool pic did you do that yourself?) (may blood bay Morgan stallion Riot) (battle scared, tall, handsome, fast, and sneeky quiet)

I crept threw the young night, my black main blown back by the cool breez. I lowerd my head to drink when I smelled a unfamilure sent. I looked up to see a gray mare. (I will stick to you discreption and the picture) Her spotted neck crowned by a silky black gray main. I moved slowly threw the saw grass stinging the small cut's on my lower leg's, from the thorn bushesh I had fallen on in a fight. I opend my raw mouth to speek but I held my tunge. Something warned me to stay away, but her dark coat that seemed to glow drew me even closer to her. I stepped out into the clearing, flinching when my weight broke a twig on the hard cold ground. I jerked my head up with a soft gasp. Did she hear me?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The animal i have become,(Mature post,plz reply) Empty Re: The animal i have become,(Mature post,plz reply)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:12 am

Disturbia~She whiped around and faced a brute, she growled and showed her dagger like teeth at him and said through clenched teeth " who are you? and where did you come from?" I said with unease hiting my words, Disturbia's ears pinned tightly to her craniumm and her tail flicked with a meaning that meant dont come any closer till i know ur name.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:25 pm

I looked right at her seeing she was ready to spring into action any moment. "Um...I'm Riot." "I came only for a drink, and." I stopped for a moment then said "I do not meen you harm, I may be a battle stallion but I do not harm mare's, I do not know you but I was just." Why had i walked toured her? I held my head a little higher. "If my presince disturb's you then you may tell me to leaev." I said. My dark eye's searched her's, my tail flicked and my ear's pricked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Disturbia~She smirked and trolted toward him and smelled his scent, she then circled him looking him up and down, her perfectly form sleek bosy moved swiftly around him, she then stopped before him and said " Nice name i'm Disturbia.. and you dont have to leave...." i said...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:57 pm

I smiled watching as she cercled me, "Thank's" I said to the complement, and thank's for letting me stay, so Disturbia where are you from I'm from all around kind of a loner." I said.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:06 pm

~Disturbia~
She smirked and said " Same here, " Her tail flicked to rid of the flys...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:51 pm

"Where are you from?" "I mean you don't look like your from around hear." I said.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:41 pm

~Disturbia~
She nodded and said " OHHHHHH i am..." I said and smiled...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:56 pm

I smiled and said "I'm kinda from around hear. I grew up hear. It's very nice hear to me." I said. "Feels like home." I smiled.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down