Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply) Empty Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply) Black-11

Edis Cyrus~
I walked down the street boys whisled at me,i rolled my eyes,............im gonna tell you a little story.............I cant have a bf bacause all they would do is try to tame me,and theres something you have to know,i can't be tamed.If i would have another bf then they would have to except the way i am.Well this a little song for you,if you want to know what im like.

I cant be tamed~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE4RxbcLPGs
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply) Empty Re: Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply)

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Julie~
i looked at my friend Edis she says she can't be tamed i really don't know i'm more of a sunlight kind of girl shes a dark type i flipped my blonde hair and did a kartwheel she says she wants boys to take her the way she is i don't think they will if u ask me i'll say no but that's just me i'm more of a happy type i like it to saty that way if u know what i mean i walked beside Edis as she sang her black wings and my white wings were completly different .

Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply) 20050428_886_57629
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply) Empty Re: Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:54 am

Edis Cyrus~
I looked at Julie and i started to dance,"If your gonna be my man understand,for those who dont know me,i can get a bit crazy,have to get my way yep,24 hours a day,cuz im hot like that."i sang and laughed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Julie~
i giggled at Edis song "where are we going i'm bored we haven't did anything fun in hours" i said than sighed
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Edis Cyrus~
I stoped singing,and looked around i seen a bar and a few guys,"How bout there,get some drinks,get drunk,have fun with guys"i said walking toward the bar,boys whisleing at me.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Julie~
"wait a sec " i went into the bar and changed my clothes put green dye in my hair and changed my act i walked out "if a boy really wanted me they would want me to change my look back to the way I was"i looked at edis "u ready"? Smile

Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply) 20060606-1149600949729
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Edis Cyrus~
My wings went away and i changed in the bathoom,i walked out feeling and looking sexy."Ready"i said,walking over toward the bar with my sister.My hair was now red,and i loved it.(Hey lets make them sisters)
Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply) Acaoqw10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Name~Charles
Nickname~Char
Gender~Male
Hair Color~Blonde
Eye Color~Brown
Personality~Find Out
Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply) 2ajx9g3

I walked in,going directly to counter."Vodka."I said.While waiting I turned to stare at some of the pretty girls,I licked my lips..
I quickly combed my fingers through my thick blonde hair,my eyes landed up and black haired girl with red highlights(Edis) and the girl beside her...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:27 pm

(ok let's do that)
Julie~
i walked into the bar with my sis i flipped my green hair "ok i'll have a red wine " i said with a wink i sat down and next to some guy and played with my necklace 'hey sis u got 5 bucks"?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Charlie~
"It`s on me."I said with a smirk,handing her a ten dollar bill,then I was handed my vodka and I paid the bartender...
With a sly smile I turned bakc to the girls,licking my lips.I took a sip of my vodka...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Julie~
" thanks" i looked at edis " sis u gana get something the guy said it's on him" i turned back to the guy ''and what's your name"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Char~
"Charles,But you can call me Char.I looked both of them up and down,they sure did have nice bodies...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Julie~
"nice to meet u charles or char i'm julie and that's my sis Edis "
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Char~
I nodded,gulping down some more vodka,with a sly smirk I took another glance at Edis`s low cut top...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Julie~i looked at Charles " you like my sister"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Edis Cyrus~
I grinnd,and sat down next to the guy,I looked t him and smiled,"Red wine"i said.I looked at the guy that was looking at me,"Edis Cyrus"i said,i looked at my sister and giggled.My red an black highlights gleamed from the light above my head.I looked at Charles up and down.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Julie~
"go ahead sis i'll catch up later " i got up and started to dance
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Char~
I nodded and stored her name in my memory bank."Beautiful Name."I smiled and paid the bartender who in return gave Edis her drink."Another Vod-Ka"I said,starting to feel the affects of alcohol..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Julie~
i took a sip of wine "wow tence "
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Char~
I gulped down some more,yes it was true.I was a heavy drinker,but that meant more fun for later...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Julie~
i drank the rest of it it was emtpy "i feel wierd now hey Edis i need help i think i'm gana throwup"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Char~
"Oh joy."I muttered..barf was exactly what we needed to ruin tihs night..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Edis Cyrus~
I gulped down my Wine,i was feeling very weired,i got up and helped my sis to the bathroom."One sec"i called out to Charles.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Char~
I nodded and gulped down some more Vodka..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Edis Cyrus~
She walked out of the bathroom,her walk was sexy and unbeatable,she sat down beside Charles and took his hand,taking him out onto the dance floor.She started to dance dirty.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next