Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawk, The Unbeatable Sled dog

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hawk, The Unbeatable Sled dog Empty Hawk, The Unbeatable Sled dog

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 pm

I had just had the dream of a sled dog for soo long! I never could get them to trust me. Why? Because, I am a hybrid. A dog mixed with a wolf. My mother was Sera. (A wolf) She died long ago when I was a pup, and I could sometimes see her in the northren lights. I never saw my father. NEVER! I now live in a reckon ship, in Nome, of Alaska. I have some friends too. A goose, and two poaler bears. I would go into town, I have no friends except I go to see..no one at all! No one trust me. Except a girl named, Alice. There will be a big Iditorod race! And I, I will show them! I will....
~Hawk~
I raced around the ship, really fast non-stop.

Hawk, The Unbeatable Sled dog The_real_Balto
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hawk, The Unbeatable Sled dog Empty Re: Hawk, The Unbeatable Sled dog

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:02 pm

{Ruslana}

I looked behind me at Scars, one of the older sled dogs, as he snapped at my tail. I snarled at him stopping the other dogs trying to attack him. Mala came around front to unhook me from the sled and attach me to the side. "Great." I muttered, running beside it.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/husky%20dog/rljohnson93/Dogs%20and%20Puppies/Huskies/2yycig9.jpg?o=147

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:25 pm

~Hawk~
I raced the wind. Fastly the to the town barking and yipping happily. I arrived at town. Noticing the sled dogs were here getting attached to thier harnesses. I stopped at my tracks and, watched them just...sitting there but, a smile across my face. This is my chance to show them!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:54 pm

{Ruslana}

I looked up at Mala. "My spots the most important! You cant just leave it open!" I barked at her in dog fight against the rope holding me beside the sled. My lead spot could not be left open. Trying to break free it seemed impossiable. "Atlease get a dog to take my spot!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:06 pm

~Hawk~
I couldn't belevie my ears! I always wanted to hear those words. I walked up excitedlyb and barked...twice at the new dog. "I can be the one to take the spot." I said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Name~Avanipala
Gender~Fae
Age~2 years and 3 months..
Eye Color~Blue
Pelt Color~Steel Gray
Rank~Lead Sled Dog...
Personality~Find Out!
Hawk, The Unbeatable Sled dog _MG_5500

I lunged forward,driving the team behind me and my master along.My ears picked up the faint sound of "Gee"So I turned,pushing us faster and faster.We passed the confused team along with the wolf-like animal near them...Snow flew up from under my paws,smacking the others in their faces with the smushed up snow.It was somewhat a joke between us...
I trudged on,feeling as if I should never stop,,aybe it was my father`s tooth hanging around my neck.He had been a excellent Lead Dog,I was working to follow in his pawsteps..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:34 pm

{Ruslana}

"Yes please take it." I smiled at the male my icy blue eyes shone. He was a beautiful dog. "My name is Ruslana." I said to the male wolf dog. Mala smiled motioning for the wolf dog. She sat at the lead waiting for him. Suddenly I was on my feet snarling. I could hear another sled comming our way. Breaking the chain holding me I grabbed the wolf and drug him behind me protecting him. I had accepted him as my sled mate and he was apart of my pack. Mala rolled her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:05 pm

~Hawk~
I whined in confusion, and picked myself back up, shaking the snow off my pelt. "I'm, Hawk." I said happily, excited to do this race. Then my eyes set upon a dog from another sled tem. She had a tooth around her neck. I wanted to keep this postion so i snapped out of it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:10 pm

{Ruslana}

I troted up front. "Handsom name." I smiled troting up front. "This is Mala shes sweet." I said wagging my puffy tail. "I think we need to see something?" Mala asked. I grinned nodding. "See if you can out race me and you get my job." I said. "for good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Avanipala~
Once I had gotten my team across the finish line,I smiled and lied down,in the cold snow,panting even though it was below zero.If it wasn`t cold,I couldn't`t race because I would get overheated too easily.And that went for all sled dogs.I stared at the tooth that hung from my neck,with merriment in my eyes.My first race and I had won..
My master unhitched me and only me to wander around.I whipped around and watched at straggling teams behind..good thing this wasn`t a very serious race....
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:17 pm

~Hawk~
"Okay." I said happily wagging my, tail. I moved over beside her getting in my running position.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:24 pm

{Ruslana}

I playfully nipped him blushing alittle crouching. "Ready set go!" I took off like normal my speed under control. I was sure he would beat me but i didnt care I like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 pm

~Hawk~
I reached top speed which was pretty fast. I loved being like the fastest dog. I kept my pace but then again...i would just keep getting faster, faster, and...faster.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Avanipala~
My eyes watched as the newcomer took his postion.It looked as if he had potential,I smiled and wagged my tail encouagingly.It was always nice to see new faces come to the racing world.I turned to the team,Demon the rebel of the group but very strong.He was one of the swing dogs.The other swing dog was Romeo.He had a little crush on the shy point dog,Juliette.The jogged over to the other point,Simon.He was the smart one...
Now over to the wheel dogs Sukpreet,was the loud,energetic one..and Mose was like her twin but a male.I shook my head.Great dogs all with different personalities..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:34 pm

{Ruslana}

I saw him gaining up. I slowed slightly keeping pace with myself knowing he would have my spot and I'd be second lead. I let the sun heat up my white and black coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:43 pm

~Hawk~
I laughed turning back. The pefect shining sun shinning on my black, top of my pelt. She was letting me win...oh, well. I would still have a part of being a sled dog. I finally made it to the finish line, and yipped with joy.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:45 pm

{Ruslana}

"You better be happy I let you win." I smiled. "Im sure you dont want Scar behind you he bites." I really liked him. I think I chose the best Lead Dog ever. I hugged him grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Avanipala~
I jogged over to the newest member of dog sled racing and congratulated him with a wag of my tail,I smiled then heard a series opf growling and snapping of jaws.I whipped around and saw Demon challenging Simon.I ran at Demon,my ears flattened against my skull.I gave Demon several painful nips until he submitted.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:55 pm

~Hawk~
"Scar?" I asked as she hugged me. I was frowning. Scar was my worst enemy the WORST. He was always mean to me and was kinda of a....stuck-up. "Oh....okay." i made a fake grin. I could tell she liked me, but i haven't seen no love interst yet. When that female past my eyes followed her as she left boy, was she beautiful.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:01 pm

{Ruslana}

I smirked "You gotta crush on Avanipala." I said giggleing. I was puppy playfully. Scar walked over bumping me over and he laughed evilily. I growled lowly saddly looking down.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:11 pm

~Hawk~
I sighed and snapped outta it. When Scar, came and knocked Ruslana, down. I growled. "Don't mess with her." I said pinning my ears. But then, i realized it wasn't worth a fight. "Stop, please..." i said respectfully.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:16 pm

{Ruslana}

"Well do you?" I asked smileing. My blue eyes following him. "You can have a crush just by looking at her." I turned around chasing my tail. I watch Scar walk away and sighed. "I hate him."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:25 pm

~Hawk~
"Well...she is beautiful." I said looking at Avanipala.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:27 pm

{Ruslana}

"I knew it." She said smileing. "I have a question... will you be my buddy?" I ask laughing. "I need a friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:43 pm

~Hawk~
"Uh...sure." I said with a chuckle.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content