Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawk, The Unbeatable Sled dog

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hawk, The Unbeatable Sled dog - Page 4 Empty Re: Hawk, The Unbeatable Sled dog

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:37 pm

~Hawk~
I smiled I was glad she was happy. "What is it like?" I ask. "To have, a home?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Avanipala~
"Hmm,Well having a home gives you a cozy,warm feeling in the pit of your gut.But for me it makes me long to be like you.Wild.."I replied with a faint frown..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 pm

~Hawk~
"Wild? You've gotta be happy! I mean, you never get pushed away and is loved...." I say faintly looking back up at her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:08 pm

~Cyclone~
I watch them as they run away to play. A faint ghostly smile dancing across my beautiful face. Then I rest my head on my paws and start to drift to sleep. It had been maybe twenty minutes after the two had left when I heard foot falls crunching across the snow and calling out Avanipala' name. Instanly I wanted to leave but I knew I had trapped myself by staying here. "It was dumb of her to sneak away though" I growled to myself trying to stay still. But it was of no use when he shone his flash light my way and my eyes reflected. "Hey, your that wolf hybrid." He said smiling and started walking towards me. Instanting I crouched and bared my teeth. A terrible snarl ripping out of my throat as my ears flattened. If he didn't back off god so help me or I would rip his throat out and leave him to bleed out or get eatten by my wolf relatives. Nothing was worse then cornering a wolf. My nose wrinkled back as my snarl and bared teeth get louder. The man was persistant and continued to walk further towards me, the rope he had originally brought for Avanipala drapped across his arm. Pulling it he began fingering it as he walked closer. Snarling I bark ferociously and jump forward a bit then scoot back

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Avanipala~
"I don`t care if I`m pushed away from humans,they are ugly,have no fur and can`t pull a sled.There is nothing useful about them.."She trailed off,her ears pricking forward at the sound of a voice calling her name.But it was a man`s voice.Her owner was Miyax or Miya and she had more of a high-pitched calmer and softer voice.Her fur bristled slightly sensing something was wrong,but she tried to ignore it.Then she turned back to Hawk with a happy,cheery smile and licked the side of his muzzle."Now how aout we catch a meal.."I whined with a smirk.Probably a rabbit or a small mammal would be good..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:53 pm

~Cyclone~
"Stay back!" I bark loudly snarling. I scrunch back into the bush as far as possible. But the man persisted. Baring my teeth I snap at an extended hand, leaving a bloody gash that stretched across his hand. But this guy wouldn't let up and out of anger and desire jumped forward at me. And I launched forward myself with white fangs gleaming. Pause. Did this guy honestly think he stood a chance? Humans were so pathetic. Unpause. My teeth tore into the soft flesh of his throat as I knocked him over backwrds. Jerking my head sharply to the left I break his neck. Lifting my my bloodied head I look around the snow covered landscape. A single drop of blood dropped on the clean white snow, melting into it and turning pink. It was then I heard the femine voice of a human. Growling I look in its direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4