Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cry of a Hawk (Mature)

2 posters

Go down

The Cry of a Hawk (Mature) Empty The Cry of a Hawk (Mature)

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Hawk whipped her forelegs high, bearing down on the panther. The panther looked up with frightened eyes, fearing for it's life under the powerful hooves of the mare. He dodged the death blow and backed away, snarling at the horse. Hawk snorted in anger and charged the big cat. The cat yowled, running for it as soon as he could then disappearing into the distance with his long legs going as fast as he could. The mare snorted and tossed her head, rearing up and whinnying in triumph.

Early that same morning she had come across the panther feasting on one of her kind. Then it turned on her, thinking she was a easy meal like the one it had just killed since his eyes were blood-shot and he thirsted for blood and ripping skin under his claws. Hawk had attacked in defense at first, dodging and rolling over as the cat attacked but she had turned aggressive and stroke the lion with her rear hooves in a buck. She had gain the advantage since then and the panther had begun to back off.

Hawk turned away from the dead horse, seeing no hope for it with the body dead. She just muttered blessings for her fallen kin and wished it well then continued back on the grassland. She had come across many forests and never-ending grasses before. There was plenty of water in the spring, with the weather in mid-temperatures and plenty of rain. She had noticed the rousing of horses near here and was well aware it was mating season... Yes, she was worried, but she told herself she would try her hardest to fight it. Her heat was getting to her... but she wouldn't just let one stupid stud just prance in and take her virginity.

She looked up at the sun and saw it slowly descending on the earth. She looked around the thick forest to see if any unclaimed shelter existed. She trotted forward at the sight of a hole under a log, just big enough for a mare like herself. Hawk settled herself in the fairly deep den under the fallen tree. Hawk curled herself up and placed her head on her back, placing it on her short fur. Her eyes darted around. She felt edgier than usual... Why? Why was she so nervous? Hawk shrugged the thought off her mind and forced herself to sleep.

The Cry of a Hawk (Mature) Amazing-Animals-128-1280x1024

( Rules: Only 2-Players and I want rape, or other words a forcer please. I hope for this to go two ways, one way Hawk becomes a slave to a stallion, the other way they form love after a few times of mating. But this will be a forced mating, I will take nothing less. )

Back to top Go down

The Cry of a Hawk (Mature) Empty Re: The Cry of a Hawk (Mature)

Post by Silver Brumby Sun May 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Phoeinx praced through the dark forest, his mane flying in the wind. His head snapped to the left when he heard a puma and a whinny. The heat scent was strong here, and his tool slid out a little. He raced to where to scent had come from but found nothing. He praced around the scene, the scent of the dead horse irritated him. He wished the fallen horse a safe trip into the next world and continued on his way. He snorted to get the scent out of his nose.

He walked for a while, following the scent before coming cross a puma, he snorted and poured the ground for he knew his 17h were intimidating, even to other horses. He reared and charged at the puma, stopping short and snorting lowdly, stepping on it's tail as it raced off. Phoeniz smirked and walked in the opposite direction.

The stud stopped to graze, and little did he know that there was a mare, hidding under a hole in a log right beside him. The moonless night helped to conseal the hidding place very well but Phoenix knew there was a mare near by.

Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Hawk woke to the soft sound of hooves on dirt, flicking her ears to connect the sound to where it was. She swiveled her head to the opening of the den and saw a stallion almost right next to her hiding place. She cowered away, soffacating a suprised nicker.

The mare didn't know what to do, she had never been cornered by another of her kind. And in these circumstances she there was only one way in and one way out. Intentionally and unknowingly she flicked her limp tail, arrousing the seasoning from her body. Hawk just hoped for her life that the stud wouldn't catch her scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sun May 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Phoeinx breathed in the morning air, the scent of the season filled his nose. His head held high, he belowed a whinny, he could smell a mare and he knew she was near. He snorted and powered the ground. He knew she was close. His let his tool slide out slightly as he pranced around. Suddenly he saw the the hidding place, he smirked and walked towards it. He peered inside, "Hello" his voicy was husky with hunger...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Hawk watched the stud as he tried to find the scent that lured him to her. She cursed under breath as he stuck his head at her and spoke in a very casual way. She cursed under breath slightly, snapping at the male, "What do you want?" she snorted. Her ears flicked over, flattening to the back of her head. Her teeth were bared at the stallion, ready to take on a fight if the stallion took the offense.

Hawk stared at the male real closely, watching his every move while he watched her. Her body was getting tense as she saw his long member slide out from his sheath. Her eyes darted away. Not wanting to put those thought in her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sun May 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Phoenix watched the mare. She seemed angry. "I'm Phoenix" he smirked and stepped back to allow the mare out of her hidding place. "Why don't you come out and say hello?" he stepped back a little more...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Hawk knew better than to get out of the den but she had no choice. If she stayed in there she could die if he waited too long. She slowly got to her knees and rose out of the den, glaring at the stallion. Hawk finally stood up oit of the den to meet the stallion's eyes squarely. Her rump was facing away from the male, making sure he didn't have a chance at mounting her. Hawk snorted and fixed the horse with a steel-hard gaze, "Now answer my question. What do you want stud?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Mon May 30, 2011 12:05 am

"fiesty I see" Phoenxi sneakered and looked at the mare before grazing. He felt no fear towards her only exitment. He lifted his had and moved a little closer, her heat sent drove him mad, and he knew he wouldn't be able to wait much longer. "for you question, i was simply passing by" a smile grew on his face. "Shall i ask what your name is then?"...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:43 am

Hawk scowled at the stud, getting annoyed by his questions. "My name is Hawk... What's your's?" she eased off about the male. She edged away from the log, trying to see if any escape route was possible. Her body started to act up around the tallion, while her mind wanted to leave as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Mon May 30, 2011 12:51 am

Phoenix could tell that the mare was confused, and seeking escape, "my name is Phoenix" he edged closer to the mare, her heat sence enticed him and his member slide from his sheath a little way, he nicked to her seeing her annoyance and smirked, edging towards her side but leaving no room for escape...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 11:43 am

Hawk snorted and reared up at the stallion. She swung at him with her fore-hooves, stomping down to the ground after her threat. "Don't try anything stud. Leave. Me. Alone." her voice was filled with a deep, threatening tone. She was prepared to attack the male with all she had. Hawk half-reared and tossed her head, wanting the male to leave. Her tail swung around like a fan with the fueling it was getting from her anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:02 am

Phoenix simply took a step backward and laughed, his voicy husky. "You don't scare me mare!" He reared playfully in responce, bellowing a loud whinny. He moved around to her right flank, pushing her back towards the cave, but blocking all escape with his shear size. He nickered, and smirked at her, tossing his head and pushing her back towards the cave with his shoulder. He laughed again as she tried to attack him, but Phoenix didn't care, he snickered as they were beside the cave, then backed off a little, he pawed the grownd, his member slidding out a bit as her heat scent reached his nose, teasing him...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:48 am

( Sorry for the late post, my topics didn't tell me that you posted. -_- )

Hawk knew she was in trouble. There was no way to escape with the big, bulky stallion blocking her way out. She nickered lowly, flinching away from him as he corralled her into the tight space near the cave. She tossed her head and let her silky hair land messily back on her neck. Hawk bared her teeth at the stallion, lifting her upper lip and snapping at him. The mare was aware of his member sliding from it's sheath slowly. She didn't understand males and their sexual life so she quickly overlooked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:16 pm

(that's ok)

Phoenix grinned at the mare, he could tell that this was her first heat, he nickered to her, but continued to push her future towards the cave unil they were at the mouth. He let his member slide out longer now, holding to teze her; he shook his head, his black mane gleaming in the sun. Blocking all escape his slowly moved future down her side, being carefull to leave no escape, he was so close he wasn't going to let her leave now.....
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:43 pm

(Can I join?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:07 pm

(You'll need to ask WhiteWolfAsoka and what as mare or stud?)
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:58 pm

(Ok. Its an mare)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:03 pm

(Coolies, did you talk to her? if so i guess you can play, i don't mind, lol)
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:06 pm

(I messaged her but she didn't respond)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:12 pm

(Oh okay, wanna rp on another topic cuz im dead bored? I'll make the topic if you want? wolves or horses?)
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:13 pm

(umm, whatever you want.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:33 pm

ok, the topic is call "The Journey"
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:16 pm

(Ok I posted)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:02 am

Hawk backed further into the cave until she was almost surrounded by lurking shadows. She kept her eyes on the male but she knew there was no hope of running, he would catch her if she did. Her ears dropped and so did her head, she was utterly defeated. The only thing Hawk could think of doing was to get it over with, with her body already having problems with the stallion's member seething out of its sheath her body was going crazy with want. The mare watched the male walk down her side, not making a move to stop him. Her tail swatted out, almost begging the stallion to mount the hungry female.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down