Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Hawk and Falcon`s Nightmare come is search

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Black Hawk and Falcon`s Nightmare come is search Empty Black Hawk and Falcon`s Nightmare come is search

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Black Hawk walked into the meadow.He called called other horses with a neigh.His neigh was deep,low and loud.He puffed his chest out with pride and summoned Broken Heart toward him.She came.
"What did you say to that mare in rainbow meadow?"
"It her I have no choice,Sir"
Black Hawk sighed and dismissed her.
Broken Heart stood and watched Black Hawk talk with Falcon.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Black Hawk and Falcon`s Nightmare come is search Empty Re: Black Hawk and Falcon`s Nightmare come is search

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Wind Song: I watch the horses from the shadows with my head high proudly

Back to top Go down

Black Hawk and Falcon`s Nightmare come is search Empty Re: Black Hawk and Falcon`s Nightmare come is search

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Black Hawk froze,sensing another horse among them.He snorted"Show yourself".
Falcon walked to Hawk`s side prepared for almost anything.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:49 pm

Wind Song: I snort and walk out of the shadows with my head high

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Black Hawk walks up to her,his neck arched,his forelock falling lightly over his eyes,his coat shining and his muscles bulging.He flailed his tail and tossed his head,telling her he was strong,brave and confident.He paused and reared up on his hindquarters fighting an invisible enemy.

Falcon stood by Broken Heart nipped her,telling her not to interfere with Black Hawk.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Wind Song: I smile slightly at first then look at Falcon and back at Black Hawk taking a step back and pinning my ears flat agaisnt my head, I never really ran away from anything, even when I was attacked by a pack of wolves when I was a year old I had fought rather then run away(which left me with a scar on my right flank), but my instincts were screaming at me to run from the two stallions

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:23 pm

"Come darling"Hawk crooned,his voice smooth and clear.He walked toward her crooning to her and nickering

"R-"Broken Heart screamed,but was cut off as she got a jap in the chest,with Falcon`s back hoof.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Wind Song: I look at her then back at Black Hawk and take a step back for every step he took toward me

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Black Hawk stopped walking."What is wrong darling?Cat got your tounge?"Hawk smirked evilly his eyes locked on his target.

Falcon stood and watched ready to go in for back up if it was needed.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Wind Song: I stop and growl glaring at him "Back off"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:58 pm

"Your wish is my commmand"He nickered and turned away.

Falcon appeared behind her."Boo"He chuckled.He took a heavy types of vine and tied her tightly to a tree with it.The vine was strong and could not be broken.Falcon watched her carefully.

Hawk whipped around chuckling.He nipped her rump several times.He walked back up to her face.He reared up striking her in the face with hooves."Now you are mine.."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Wing Song: I snarl and shake my head then pull back rearing up and lashing out my hooves

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:06 pm

"We will keep her here,till it gets through her mind,she will get no food,no water."Hawk announced.The two stallions walked down to the stream and drank.

Broken Heart swiftly ran up to Wind Song.She quickly looked over the vines and how they were tied.She would not let this mare come to the terrible fate she was bound for.Heart galloped down the hill not wanting to get hurt by the stalllons if they saw her up there.

Hawk walked back up to Wind Song while Falcon kept his eye on Broken Heart."Fiesty ay?"He snickered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Wind Song: I snarl at him "Let me go"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:20 pm

"Why would I do that Missus?"He nipped her neck drawing blood
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Wind Song: I snort angerly and pull back

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Black Hawk snorted,adressing Falcon`s Nightmare.
He wanted Falcon to watch Wind Song while he took care of Broken Heart.

Falcon jogged up to Hawk and Wind Song.He snorted and nodded his head knowing what Hawk was going to do.
As Black Hawk walked toward Broken Heart Falcon brushed up against Wind Song smirking.

Broken Heart paced back and fourth nervously as Black Hawk came toward her.She knew what he was going to do.
She had feared this day for a long.Now Broken was old enough though.She looked up at the sky begging for help.
But she knew no help would come.

Black Hawk went straight to her rump.To him reproducing was a serious buisness. Hawk mounted,pumping hard.He grunted with pleasure.

Broken Heart fell to her knees.Her whole body shook,it was hard to carry his extreme weight.Finally he dismounted.His words to her were terrifiying."You will carry my foal,with no complaints and raise it until I take it."Broken Heart nodded even though she didn`t like this agreement.She stayed on her knees for a few minutes,thinking and catching her breath.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Wind Song: I snarl when he touches me and look around

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Black Hawk returns to Wind Song.He nods toward Falcon telling him it was done.Hawk smirked,"you willl be next.."He walked up to Falcon."We will have go to other herds looking for mares.We will stay here a few more days though."His ears pinned back at the thought of having to go through Rainbow Meadow.That mare at Rainbow meadow was on to them.

Broken Heart grinned having a evil thought.She trotted up to Falcon and Hawk."Let me have time to talk to this mare,or else."

"Or else what?"Falcon challenged.

"I will kill the foal."

Hawk and Falcon were alarmed by this.They walked away in bewilderment.

Broken Heart walked closer to the mare."What is your name?"
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Wind Song: I look at the mare curiously "My name is Wind Song"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:43 pm

"Broken Heart."She replied.Broken Heart turned to look at the stallions.They weren`t looking.She pointed the tip of her hoof toward one piece of vine and broken it in a flash.It wouldn`t be enough for the mare to get free.But eventually it would be.She walked back to the stallions"I am done".
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Wind Song: I watch her then look around

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Death's Rose:*i walk in looking around not seeing the other horses at first since i had come through the trees my crooked horn with glowing blue symbols glows beautifully and my dark purplish blue eyes look around i see the other horses and snort*
http://ebonepona.deviantart.com/art/Prophet-WIP-12558180

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:47 pm

"Come with me Broken,"Black Hawk said in a friendly manner.He led her up to Wind Song and gave Wind Song a look saying be quiet or regret this day forever.

Falcon arched his neck smiling in a friendly manner as he pranced up to Death`s Rose.He was uncertain about he horn and all nut he greeted her with much friendliness."Hi,I`m Falcon,and you are?"

Broken Heart nodded telling Wind Song to be quiet.If we were going tobust these guys,we were going to have to do it in Rainbow Meadow,not here.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Wing Song: I watch the stallions wondering if I should call for my herd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next