Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey in the far country

Go down

Journey in the far country Empty Journey in the far country

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:33 pm

~Pelina~
I sigh and look around. Quiet. All was silent and so was I. I could smell a coyote somewhere and I had a very weary eye. I watch closely waiting for it to come out. I knew it was somewhere near and I wasn't gonna let some fury legged creature kill me. It was unnecessary because I was a very strong mare and if anyone tried to hurt me, ANYONE I would kill them, no chances. I was a cautious and furious mare and a beautiful one at that. It slowly approached I pawed the ground with my hoof snorting. Getting ready to fight for my life.
Journey in the far country Sioux10

Back to top Go down

Journey in the far country Empty Re: Journey in the far country

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Tamarix~
I had to of been maybe only a hundred feet away when I heard her snort. At the same moment I caught the smell of the coyote. Smirking I toss my bay coloured head sending my coal black mane and forelock flying. Rearing up I strike in mid air, my sharp hooves slashing through the air like a knife. Pinning my ears and baring my teeth I let out a terrifying scream. The instant my hooves touched the cool soft earth of the forest again, my nose wrinkles back in disgust as I see the horrified coyote retreat. Its loathing form disappearing into the bushes never to return. Squealing I snake my head into the air and chase it a ways. My black forelegs striking the earth inches behind it to make sure it got the message. Satisfied I pull up and narrow my blue eyes before pricking my ears remembering the mare.

Turning around I prance back to her. My arabian gait pulling my black legs up neatly as I moved smoothly. Nickering I tuck my head to my chest as I get closer. Once in her view I stop and raise my head, holding my black tail high. Flaring my nose until the fine red lining showed, I snort loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:17 pm

I smirk and watch the mare as the coyote approaches her. I hoped he would win... I was starving... I felt my sharp teeth with my tongue, then pin my ears and watch as the stallion struts up and kills the coyote. I snarl at him involuntarily and my eyes narrow. I waited for one of them to notice my lurking body in the shadows. My unique markings were of an ancient culture, one not many knew anymore, and obviously these horses were too young to know. This would be fun.

Journey in the far country Anime-horse-anime-animal-11470099-1024-614
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down