Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Journey(DayDreamer)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Pokemon Journey(DayDreamer) Empty A Pokemon Journey(DayDreamer)

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:06 am

Mark grit his teeth. The battle was almost over! The opponent's Bidoof was almost KO ed, but so was his Taillow. Taillow flew above the foe in circles, trying to confuse it. The fat mouse pokemon stopped trying to follow Taillow and collapsed, exhausted. "Woohooo! We won, Taillow! It's our 10th victory!" Mark shouted, pumping his fist in the air. Taillow landed on his fist and cheered alongside it's trainer. The other kid scowled at Mark, then scurried on to the sandy field to gather the fainted pokemon. Mark felt like a fool, acting like a little kid, but he was so excited! After finally catching Taillow with his Dad's Farfetch, he'd trained it to be a real winner. He toned down his enthusiasm and rushed to the Sandgem Town Pokemon Center. "Nurse Joy, can you heal up my pokemon? I just won another battle!" Mark exclaimed breathlessly, already looking around for another trainer to battle. "A little more experience and I can go to Jubilife(sp) city's trainer school!" Taillow cawed in agreement. "Of course I will heal your pokemon. Just don't rush things."Nurse Joy smiled at the impatient boy. "Oh, I won't!" he promised and gently handed his beloved Taillow to the pink-haired nurse. "You be good!" Mark wagged a finger at the bird, teasing him. He grinned, and sat down in a waiting chair, surveying the people again, brown eyes twinkling.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Pokemon Journey(DayDreamer) Empty Re: A Pokemon Journey(DayDreamer)

Post by Daydreamer Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:20 am

Skye moved her cap backwards, getting ready to battle. The other trainer stood before her with a scowl on his face. "GO charmander" he shouted throwing a pokeball. The fire pokemon appeared in front of her, its tail blazing. Skye couldn't help but smile, "Piplup I choose you!" Fire pokemon were weak to water pokemon. The small penguin pokemon came out of the ball with a small squeal of excitement, it loved battling just as much as Skye. The charmander used its Ember attack but Piplup quickly used Bubble, putting out the fire. "Piplup water spout!" Skye shouted, and Piplup spouted water from its beak, drenching the charmander, and falling to the ground.

The trainer groaned loudly, "Charmander return". Skye smiled at the trainer and gave him a boyish grin. "Better luck next time" she said, doing her best to imiate a deep voice. She picked up Piplup once he was gone, and laughed. "You look tired, Piplup, lets get you to the Pokemon Center" she said before walking towards it, she walked up to the counter, "Hello Nurse Joy, could you rejuvenate my Piplup" she asked. "Of course" she answered and took him from her. Skye smiled and went to lean against the wall instead of sitting down.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:44 am

Mark looked up from 'Pokemon Weekly' when he heard a voice. Seeing a boy at the counter with a Piplup who was obviously a trainer, he waited until he was done talking. Mark lept to his feet and grabbed the guy's arm. "When our Pokemon are done healing, I challenge you to a battle." He challenged eagerly. "Please?" Inside, he was crowing "Just one more win until Taillow levels up!"

(How about both Pokemon faint at the same time?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:21 pm

(thats good with me!)

Skye stood against the wall, head down as she waited for Nurse Joy to bring back her Piplup. Next thing she knew, a guy grabbed her arm. She looked up slightly stunned. She scowled "What makes you think that you'll win against me and my Piplup" she said shrugging him off. She looked him over. There was a excited gleam in his eye. She nodded her head and pushed herself off the wall. "alright, I accept your challenge" she said.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Mark relaxed. He said yes! Although his voice was higher than he'd expected. Mark smiled. "I'm Mark. And you're going down!" He grinned to himself, cockiness taking over for the moment. There was no way a scrawny Piplup could defeat Taillow, right? He stepped back and stuck out his arm for Taillow. Taillow flew to his fist obediently , screeching with eagerness. "See that Piplup over there? We're gonna crush it!" he told her, stroking her feathers. His mom taught him to do that to relax bird Pokemon before a battle. Mark walked back to the guy. "Oh, by the way, what's your name?" he asked.

(sure is team galactic in this? Very Happy )
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Skye rolled her eyes at him. So he was one of the cocky one trainers. She went over to the counter, and to Nurse Joy to take her Piplup. She smiled as it scrambled into her arms nudging her teeth with its beak. "Alright now" she said, "You have one more battle now Piplup" she said. She looked at Mark. "Skye" she answered shorlty to him as Piplup jumped down from her arms and onto the floor.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:12 pm

(I'm skipping the awkward part)

Mark released Taillow into the skies of the spacious sand battlefield(The beach in sandgem). "I choose Taillow!" he shouted dramaticly.

(really don't know what else to say)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:22 pm

(aha alright)
Skye looked at Piplup, "Go piplup!" she said pointing out. "PIPLUP!" it growled before waddling up in front of the flying Pokemon. Skye didn't miss a chance "Bubble stream!" she shouted. Piplup jumped releasing a sprout of Bubbles at Taillow.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:33 pm

The first few bubbles hit Taillow's wings, but it regained control and straightened out of reach. Mark cheered. "That's the way to go! Wing Attack!" Taillow veered back and swooped at Piplup with blinding speed and one of her wings began to glow, hitting Piplup indirectly. ""Good! Again!"he yelled. Taillow swooped down low and was about to hit a second time when...(continued on your post)

(They just keep hitting, missing, and dodging until they each get hit 3 times. Remember, they are Starter Pokemon.)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:40 pm

(mmkay)

Skye frowned, "Piplup pound!" she shouted. Piplup jumped up, as Taillow came down headbutting it. "Good!" she shouted "Again". She shouted as Piplup waited for Taillow to come in range again.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Mark scowled. "Taillow! Stop! Use gust!" Taillow stopped mid flight and flapped her wings, hard. Piplup wobbled in an effort to stay upright. It fell down and Taillow stopped, waiting for Mark's orders. "Now double team!" Taillow used double team, confusing piplup.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:41 pm

"Come on Piplip get up!" Skye shouted, she saw that they were at a slight disadnvantage with the flying Pokemon. "Piplup water gun!" (I think, thats itt....)she shouted, as Piplup let another sprout of water soaking the Taillow's feathers, making it hard to fly.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:29 pm

(That's right. but I don't know if piplup can learn water gun...)

Mark growled, frustrated. "Taillow! Endeavor!" Taillow began to glow, as did Piplup, but it faded and Taillow fell out of the sky and onto Piplup, squashing it. After 5 seconds, the round was over. "I can't believe they tied!" He groaned.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:40 pm

(daa whatever I'm in a tired mood so I won't change it XD)

Skye kept in her groan, and rushed over to her fainted Pokemon, who was now being squashed by the Taillow. She gently pried Piplup from under the Pokemon with her small hands, picking it up. "Well that was a good round though," she said holding out a hand to shake.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Rin

The indigo spiked haired boy wondered on the golden path, dressed in a dark blue shirt with a Great Poke'Ball on it, and a with plain black blue jeans, his pace normal dark blue eyes focused on the map of the region. He paused as the sound, of chatter people, his eyes ahead spotting the scattered people of trainers along the sides of the path, luckily, he had stopped at the Pokemon Center to heal his team just in-case of in counters like this, he followed up the paper and placed it in his pocket, he smiled at the groups,

Alright! Let's get started! He thought.

(Sorry I didn't ask I hope it's alright)

Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

http://thecrimsoncresent.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:32 pm

(Crimzen it's okay with me but you should ask DayDreamer)

Mark rushed over to Taillow, gently picking it's sore and exhausted body up. "Yeah! You're pretty good! I wish there were more girl trainers that were good...(Now's your chance! Ignore the sexistness lol)" He walked up to Skye and took his hand, shaking it.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Skye laughed, might as well show him now she thought to herself. She picked up her baseball cap, her bun undoing and her long brown hair cascaded down her back. "Excuse me?" she said with a hint of teasing in her voice as she made sure Piplup was comfortable in her arms.

(COURSE its all right with me Very Happy )
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Mark's jaw dropped. "You're...you're a GIRL?" he stammered, shocked. "Why were you dressed as a guy?" Taillow stood up weakly and hopped onto Skye's arm, cocking it's head in confusion. She pecked at her long brown hair.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Skye couldn't help but laugh at his expression. "well look at you, I don't think you would've taken me very seriously at first if you knew" she said with a small shrug. She held out a hand to Taillow giving it a quick scratch under its chin.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Taillow bobbed it's head happily and jumped on to Skye's arm. "Whatever." Mark rolled his eyes, changing the subject. "I just can't believe I tied with a GIRL!"
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Skye smiled at Taillow as it jumped up onto her arm, she held it out a little more so it would have a comfortable perch. She sent Mark a glare, "Just because im a girl, doesn't mean im not a good trainer you know" she said with a frown.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Mark rubbed his forehead. "I know, but..." he trailed off, looking uncomfortable. Taillow perched on Skye's fist, chirping happily. "Well anyways, great battle. I'm on my way to Jubilife City."
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:23 am

Skye smiled seeing that she had made him uncomfortable. Good. She shrugged "Ah well, good battle" she looked up, "Oh im heading there too, might as well travel together" she said with a smile rubbing Taillow's belly with a finger.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:47 am

Mark grinned. "Sure, might as well." He snapped his fingerss and Taillow took off, flying low overhead. "Come on! We have to get them healed up first!" The boy trotted back to the Pokemon Center, looking back at Skye. Taillow landed on his shoulder and cawed loudly. "Taillow!" The automatic glass door slid open as he stepped inside, relishing the cold air. on the warm, sticky day.

(SSL sorry sso late!)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Skye smiled, picking up Piplup who leaned against her with a grin as it studied Mark. It glared at him, and Skye couldn't help but laugh. "Piplup, their our friends now" she said stroking its head. Piplup turned away. She said nothing as she followed Mark at a slower pace. She stepped in behind him and sighed the cold air conditioned air felt great on her skin and she took off the hat and her own jacket and took her hair out of the bun as it fell neatly behind her. She went up to the counter and set Piplup down.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next