Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop Empty Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 am

Pride~
I smell the grass curiously looking around these parts looking for a safe den I've been travling for days without rest and I really made it far I sniff the air then sniff the ground once again I see a den a cave. I run over to it I followed my nose inside it seemed safe nothing but an exsinit bear I lie down to see how cozy it was not enough I had to hunt anyway I run over to a medow and hide behind the forest of trees waiting for deer I soon see some heading my way then as fast as I could I knocked one, two down with my streagth and dragg one by one back I start eating the weak one I caught the flesh not as tasty but still I countine as soon as I was full I was thirsty I moved on to look for a stream I see a waterfall up ahead as I got closer I see it's stream and began drinking.

Last edited by The Unbreakable Soul on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop Empty Re: Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Larka padded through the forest after her day's hunt. She stopped at her den nearby and walked into it, it smelt like another wolf, a male? She was not too thrilled about this news. She followed his scent untill she reached the carcass and growled, he was also hunting on her territory. She put back her head and howled a long and loud howl that seemed to reach the ends of the earth she pricked her ears and waited to see if there was a response, or if the wolf had moved on.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop Empty Re: Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Pride~

I heard the howl and rolled my eyes. Probably another lonely wolf I thought to myself I ingnore the howl and start walking back to the den when I got there, there was another wolf I looked over there was my food I walk over behind the wolf and snarl.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Larka's ears pricked as she didn't hear the howl she relaxed and started to walk back to her den than she head a snarl she whipped around to see a male wolf that had been here earlier she snarled right back and glared at him
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Pride~

Still snarling he was confused he then pounced on her and growled "Who are you?" I ask bravly I relize she was a girl she was quite beautiful but still I wanted to make sure she liked me first.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Larka growled when he pounced on her and pushed him off with her back legs she quickly stood up and stared "who am i? i should be asking you that, when your scent is all around my den" she said
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Pride~

"Your den? You should be leaving more scents around here." I growl once more. "I'm Pride, Once again who are you?" I ask standing over by my deer I was a pretty skilled hunter, If I was her mate I'd surly treat her with the respect and teach her how to be a great skilled hunter I thought as I watched her every move still growling
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Larka narrowed her eyes "i have no need to, i usually don't have intruders" she said and shook her pure white coat "Larka," she answered and eyed the kill that Pride had made
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:53 pm

"So....Larka Where's your mate?" I ask curiously. I grab a huge peice of meat and throw it to her so they can share he began eating. Listening to what she was about to say.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Larka lied down by the meat mumbled a thanks and took a bite she looked at him "i don't have one" she said quickly not looking up
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:01 pm

"Oh....well here you can have my meat." I say and nudge it to her and I'll just be leaving now if you want me to go I mean that's how respectful I am." I say nervously and start off.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Larka sits up "no" she says quickly "you don't...have to go" she said quickly her ears pricked she looked sad for a moment
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:08 pm

"Ok I'll stay then" I walk up to her and look her in the eye then I nudge her. "Don't be so down I'll stay!" I smile and nuzzle her in a friendly way.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Larka smiled and wagged her tail large bushy tail "im glad, i haven't had company in a while" she said and nudged him back, harder
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:13 pm

I sit down and wag my tail putting my paw on your back and smile. "Well I'm glad I could be your company Larka"

Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop Balto_and_Jenna___finished_by_tickl
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:15 pm

(omg i am in LOVE with that picture! so cute!!! <3 )

Larka smiled and if a wolf could blush she would have "yes i am too" she said and poked him with her nose
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:20 pm

I got a bit startled and smiled I was I looked into her eyes and stared into them for a while while they were nose to nose.

(Well I'm gonna have more lol)

Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop Balto_jenna_kiss
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:23 pm

(OMG! where the hell are you getting these! lol im saving them to my computer right now Very Happy )

Larka stared back and smiled getting caught up in his eyes, she never wanted to look away, she thought to herself girl you're getting it bad!
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:32 pm

I was still lost in her eyes right now I could sense our noses were no longer touching I was speachless and a million miles away I was still looking into her eyes as I thought a million things Ask her as a mate Pride? But I don't know if she likes me? Maybe you should Just wait...

(I got them from photobucket I know they're cute lol)

Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop Balto20
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:34 pm

(lol yes they are!)

Larka looked at him and shook her head coming out of her trance she wondered what he was thinking she smiled at him and cleared her throat
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:41 pm

I soon was outta the trance also it made me think of what she was thinking. I walk up to her and touch her nose once again. "Tag." I laugh and dash of looking back a few times seeing if she was behind me I enjoyed her very much and in his world, this was a start of a very good relasionship.

Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop Febalto

(I'm like getting their url's and placing them on here)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 pm

(haha yah you KEEP DOING THAT!) lol luv this pic too!

Larka smiled and chased after him laughing she picked up the pace and soon was running beside him
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:45 am

I laughed thinking she was chasing me when she was right beside me. "Hey, Your fast!" I yelled between panting.

(I know I love showing thier actions and it's fun lol)

Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop Wolvesrunning
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:30 am

(yah i know! and cute!) i was browsing the internet and i found a cute photo!)

Larka smiled and growled playfully before jumping on Pride pinning him to the ground she smiled and giggled

Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop WolvesPlayingSmg
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:51 am

I laughed and rolled over pushing her off then I pin her down and laugh

Pride's Journey That Will Never Stop OSCXD-00003787-001Gray-Wolves-Show-

(And another cute photo! lol)

Last edited by The Unbreakable Soul on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next