Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marie, a mare with a temper

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Marie, a mare with a temper Empty Marie, a mare with a temper

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Name: Marie
Colour: Pearly White
Eye Colour: Light Blue
Personality: Sharp, nasty, aggressive..deep emotional problems

Marie, a mare with a temper A2009711

Marie ~ Once upon a time I had a happy life, a family....a home... but that changed when the batchelor herd arrived. They killed everyone but me and my twin sister. We were only small and managed to hide in a bush. She panicked and bolted from the bush, They caught her and took her with them. I gasped as one of the stallion lowered his head into the bush, and looked straight at me. I backed up only to run into the others, they laughed at me.

I was terrified they were all looking down at me, I took a deep breath and stood as tall as I could, my small legs shaking, but I stayed standing tall and I stared at what seemed to be the leader.......He reared his hoof hitting my face and slicing across my eye. I passed out and lucky for me he thought that he had killed me. When I woke up, I looked around, the whole feild was filled with the bodies of my family. I had already been weaned and I no longer relied on milk.

I walked over to the waterside and cleaned my eye, It was sore. I looked back at my family before swimming across the river and galloping to the top of the hill. I reared thrashing my small little legs into the air, screaming goodbye at the top of my lungs.

That had been 2 and a half years ago and I was now a 3 years old. The slash across my eye had scarred and stretched from my ears to the tip of my muzzle. My body was slim yet muscular and I was incredibaly fast. I had stayed in tip top condition and there was not an ounce of fast on my body. I was not very freindly and as such most horses stayed clear of me....I whinnied telling any other horses nearby to stay clear of me...

Last edited by Too Late For Mercy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Marie, a mare with a temper Empty Re: Marie, a mare with a temper

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Do you want another horse to walk up to her or talk to her?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:24 am

um... I don't mind if you want the horse to walk up to her or I can walk up to you...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 am

Marie, a mare with a temper Dadivoso_Andalusian_Stallion
~Big Bang Fury~
Night lay upon the forest. There was no moon, but the stars of Silverpelt shed their frosty glitter over the trees. At the bottom of a rocky hollow, a pool reflected the starshine. The air was heavy the scents of late greenleaf.
Wind sighed softly through the trees and ruffled the quiet surface of the pool. At the top of the holow, the fronds of braken parted to reveal a stallion; his dark brown coat glimmered as he stepped a forehoove from rock to rock, down to the water's edge.
Standing on a flat stone that jutted out over the pool, he raised his massive head to look around. As if at a signal.
Leaves rustled as Fury walked, he slid through a gap between two bushes, his ears pricked for anything that would try and attack him from behind. On this warm night in late greenleaf, the forest was full predators; Huge creatures, that roamed the land. Movements twitched endlessly at the edge of his vision, but when he turned his head he could see nothing but the thick clumps of fern and bramle, dappled with moonlight.
Suddenly he stepped out inbto a wide clearing and gazed around in confusion. He could not remember being in this part of the land before. Smooth-cropped grass, glowing silver in a cold wash of moonlight, stretched in front of him as far as a softly rounded rock where another horse was laying. Starlight sparkled his dark brown coat, and his eyes were two big moons.
fury trolted on, comming to a large meadow, and stoping to a halt. He looked around and seen nothing, but a beautiful white mare.
Fury was a war horse, until his rider died, and after that they sent Fury away. He was the most famous war horse of them all, not even King Arthur's stallion could out beat him. Fury wished he still had the life of a war horse.
(( ummm it is night, srry if i changed it, if it was morning....))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:48 am

(My horse Masked Mystery, white arabian stallion, half black face, if you read my post in the garden of plenty it discribed he had a scar, not copying, just want to let you know)

I saw the splendid mare running past me (don't know what she is doing so if that's all right?) She had a scar like me. I wonderd if she would let me approch. So I diceided to trot up to her. My warm brown eye's taking in her athletic figure. Unlike most mare's she was built hard but slim a body of fine bone and strong muscle. I was meadium hight, 15 hand's not veary tall, my half black face stood out. But that was the problem it show the scar that ran from the corner of my right eye to the end of my lip. She was a lot like me but she looked like she did not welcom company that easly. So I called out "Hello I'm Masked Mystery, may I approch. I pused before adding Miss. She probably liked respect she did not look like she got it much. I put a kind and trusting smile on. But I stoped I saw another stallion was looking at her. Not agian I thought!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:01 am

~Big Bang Fury~
Fury turned his head to glare at a stud. Fury walked slowly toward the two. Fury stood 17.8 hands tall, he was huge, and kind. He stoped a few feet away from the mare, and he dipped his head. " Hello, ma'am. I'm Big Bang Fury, Fury for snort." Fury said kindly. His eyes scaned the area for any danger, that would try and attack this beautiufl mare. I switched my gaze back to her, her slim, and also muscular figure made a warm smile spread across my lips.
She was also a very athletic mare at that, and strong to. Also willing to do grave damage anything that would try and threaten her. Same as me, and i had a huge scar going across my left eye, it started from my eyes, the the end of my muzzle. The scar was there for bout a good 7 years.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:28 am

I looked at Fury but said nothing, why did mares chooes the better stallion just for his look's? I will never know but I will not back down, nor harm the mare. Who she would be happy with most was not my choice she must choose. "Pick wich one of use is right to stay in your presince." I said. "I don't want to fight but gain a mare in a king and peacful way." I said. I stood waiting and hopeing.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Marie ~ When I heard thier voices, I stopped suddenly. I pinned my ears back and closed my eyes breathing heavily, though they may have sounded kind, it could easily be a trap. I turned around and threw my head around wildly, snorting as they did. I had no trust in any other horse....I continued to back up until my rump hit a tree, making me jump slightly forwards.... " What do you want....? " I hissed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:09 pm

I took a step back, "Sorry I din't mean to startle you." "See I'm leaving now." I said softly backing up. I didn't know if I realy was but she did not seem to trust me even the othere stallion. "I mean no harm." I said gently.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:31 pm

~Big Bang Fury~
Fury didnt move a muscle, he stood there at her words he dipped his head. " We will be leaving now," i said adn backed a forehoove and i then took a step back, then looekd at the other stud. I shoke my head and snort at no one in paticular.
( Srry so short )
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Marie ~ I looked at them back up, my eyes still filled with hate and mis-trust....every other stallion that I had met either wanted to force me, or kill me. So you could understand why I was so aggresive, it was after all my only defense. I was definatly no match for most stallions and my light bones made them easily breakable. I was still breathing heavily and I was slightly panicked, I couldn't hold the fear back anymore...I lowered my head and a few tears slid down my silky face. I looked at them and said " You see this is the real me, a nervous wreck, scared of anything that moves..." my legs shook slightly underneath me..I small sigh escaping my throat....

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:09 pm

"We arn't hear to hurt you." I said gently lowering my head slowly to the ground looking her in the eye's. "See we are a goof ten feet away." "If you wnted to run away you culled, but you havent have you?" "So me and." I paused and looked at the other stallion. "Him have not harmed you and have told you we mean you no harm." I said. I flicked my tail and looked at the other stallion. "If you want use to leave than say so." I said.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:22 pm

~Big Bang Fury~
Fury looked at the other stud, and nodded. " Yes we would have already attacked you by know, but we havent have we?" i said gently...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Marie ~ I looked at them, raising my head hearing a faint whinny in the distance. I recognised it but couldn't identify it. I looked at them and a gentle smile slowly came across my face, but then quickly faded. They were the only stallions that I had ever met that were nice to me. If they knew my past they would understand why I was so nasty. Although I might feel slightly more at ease with them around. I still would let my guard down, I hoped they wouldn't understand...

I heard the niegh again called back...

OOC ~ I'll bring in her twin sister for who ever doesn't get her, she's nicer than Marie...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:03 pm

(( Ok ))
~Big Bang Fury~
I smiled sightly and pricked my ears forward as i heard a faint nieigh call out from behind.... i turned and with my vision i seen nothing, but a patch of green... It was almost greenleaf and fury was getting excited....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:16 pm

(sory I had to let my sister have the conputer.)
When I haerd the whinny my ear's pricked like there's it was soft and sweet but I had never heard it before. Who was it? I looked at the mare and stallion, atlest he was nice and put up with my presince. I waited to see where the whinny came.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Marie ~ I looked at them and smiled.. " I think it is my sister....but I don't know...." I smiled bigger and neighed loudly and trotted towards the sound.

Sebala ~ I galloped towards the niegh, seeing two stallions and a mare, at first I did not recognise the mare, but was that my sister....?

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:25 pm

I looked up too see a aproching mare, they looked just alike. I stood watching her as she aproched. "Hello." I said. "I'm Masked Mystery." I smiled at her hopeing she did not think we where messing with her sister.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:29 pm

~Big Bang fury~
I turned aroound, to face another mare. Beautiful at that, just like Marie. I dipped my head in greetings and smiled small... " Hello, ma'am im Big Bang Fury, we mean no harm here..." i say slightly wondering if this mare was going to attack us for messign with her sister....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:31 pm

I looked at Fury. He was not stupid and I respected him all ready, I did what he did I bowed my head low to her and said "Greating's."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 am

Sebala ~ I trotted in smoothly and looked at the mare, it was definatly my sister. I nieghed lightly to her, my reassuring voice reaching her ears and soothing her almost immediatly. I looked at the stallions and smiled again, lowering my head in respect. I had thought my sister dead, so when I picked up her familiar scent I was excited. " My name is Sebala..." I said gently

Marie ~ I raised my head and said " No I don't want you to leave..." It was almost a whisper, but when the mare walked in, it was like looking into a mirror. As she said her name and I bolted forwards, knocking her down and using my body to pin her to the floor....I put my head close to hers..." 5 months and I can still get you.." I rubbed my head against hers and smiled. The tackle might have looked aggresive but it had always been our way of playing and saying hello...I got off her backing up and laughing lightly

Last edited by Too Late For Mercy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:34 am

"It is nice to meet you Sebala" I said. "I'm (fogot my horses name sorry)" I smiled at theme seeing they where very happy when together.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:34 pm

OOC ~ Lolz, your horses name was Masked Mystery....

Sebala ~ I nuzzled her face back " It is nice to meet you too..." I said to them all, as I got back onto my feet...shaking my mane.. I looked at the scar that stretched across one side of Marie's face, I sighed and nudged her..." I'd thought I'd lost you forever..." I whispered into her ear...

Marie ~ I saw her look at the scar on my face and I turned it away, I was not ashamed of it, but it seemed that she had been there and had probably seen it so she might feel bad that she could not do anything to stop them..." You know me tough as nails..." I said with a smile, I then looked at the stallions, with a look that asked them not to mention my earlier break down...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:44 pm

~Big Bang Fury~
He smiled and dipped his head " Lovely to meet you Sebala, you two are beautiful.." i say with a warm smile... And walked slowly up to them....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:59 pm

I saw the way she turned her head when her sister looked at her scar, I knew how she felt. "Would you mares like us to acompany you?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next