Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marie, a mare with a temper

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Marie, a mare with a temper - Page 2 Empty Re: Marie, a mare with a temper

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Marie ~ I looked at the stallions and smiled..." I'd feel alot safer if you did...." I still felt a little unsure, but overall they were slightly beginning to earn my trust. I wondered when I might feel comfortable to tell them about myself.

Sebala ~ I nodded agreeing with my sister, we were strong, but there was a batchelor herd nearby and I really did not want to run into them. " I must tell that there is a herd of Batchelors nearby....they may already be on our trail..." I said..my ears flicking back and forth

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:33 pm

"Don't worry we will get you somewehre safe." I said. I looked at Fury. "I know a place a large cave the entrence has vines covering it they wont find us there."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:00 pm

~Big Bang Fury~
He turned to Masked Mystrey adn nodded " yes i did see that cave on my way here " then i turned back to the two mares " Dont worry, if they come near us, you'll make sure we will handle them..." fury said slgithly with unease and gentleness in her voice... I turned and lead myself toward the cave, turning back adn saying " Come, we must leave soon..." i trolt inot the forest and flicked my tail to let them get my scent....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Sebala ~ I nodded and trotted after him, I was eager to move away.

Marie ~ I trotted behind my sister and thought hard... " You know that if they find us, I will fight with you..." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Sorry i was not hear when you guys posted.

I followed Fury my tail swishing, I wonderd what the traker's would do, would me and Fury have to fight? I said to my self If I had to I will for the mares.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:51 pm

~Big Bang Fury~
He looked down at Masked, and smiled warm... " Hey Masked Mystrey, when we get there, you will be guarding the cave, while i will make sure the mares get some sleep..." I say and then looked back to see if the mares were behind us...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:00 pm

I looked at him. "You arn't trying to get me out of getting a mare are you?" I trusted him for protecting the mares. "I will stand gaurd." I said not wanting to look like a wose." He's the one who was gonna be in the cave. Maybe he was beeing seriuse, I told myself to grow up. I didn't like beeing bossed. "I will gaurd beacuse I want too." I turned my face so my scar would make him look away and shiver, besides I had lot's of exserionce fighting. "Shore standing gaurd" I said to him smiling. "I like it all ready."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:12 pm

~Big Bang Fury~
He smiled, and then chuckled shaking his head, as he looked down at his scar... " i am not going to do that to you, never will i. And Sebala adn Marie are both beautiful mares, whoever they chose, is under there conditison not ours..." I said and then turned to see the cave, i turned and trolted up the stepp, rocky hill toward it.. Once at top, i spread the vines apart and held them open for the mares to come in...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:59 am

Sebala ~ I listened carefully, I had very well tuned hearing so I could hear every word of their conversation. I smiled thankful that they were so kind, it was hard to find a decent stallion nowadays. I walked into the cave and found a dry patch.

Marie ~ I walked beside my sister and entered the cave. My sleek white body looked like a ghost in the cave. I smiled gratefully to the stallions

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:09 am

The mares where safe with Fury and I stood gaurd. Where they asleep? I looked threw the vines, Fury was talking to theme trying to keep there minds on somthing a bit more cheerful. I trusted him more now. There laughter reached my ears. But then a sound made my ears flick forwerd. Then I saw a dark figure coming threw the bushesh. I pushed my head threw the vines. I looked at Fury. "We got truble." I said.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Sebala ~ I raised my head seeing Masked coming through the vines...I stood up and looked at him nodding. A small golden leaf stuck to my tail, I stretched my neck around to reach my tail pulling the leaf out and then returning my head to its original posistion.

Marie ~ I shook feeling slightly scared, I stayed laying and said.. " Come inside..." I whispered to him, if we could avoid detection then it would mean less chance of being hurt, for any of us

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:25 pm

"I will come in but I will keep watch." I said entering the cave. "Not a sound." I said, it would give us away.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:27 am

Sebala ~ I nodded silently, not moving a muscle. Although my talent was not staying still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:31 am

We stood silent only or brething could be heard. I walked to the doorway of the cave peeking out side. "Not there any more...I stoped. "Fury." I whisperd. Moving threw the forest was a tall bay stallion he had atlest three mares with him. "Do you know that guy?" I asked. "Would he cause trouble."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Sebala ~ I looked out, seeing the bay stallion he looked like the leader of the herd that attacked me and my sister.. " It's him.." I whispered.. my voice shaking a little.

Marie ~ I panicked, slowly moving towards the back of the cave, I had closed my eyes and shook my head. " No...no...no...they can't get me..." I said panicked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:55 pm

"Calm down he can't get us." "If he tries me and Fury will protect you." I said in a soothing voice looking at theme.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Sebala ~ I looked at Masked, and gave him a thankfull smile. " She's been through a lot..." I said to him. " She barely got away from them the last time.." I said nudging his neck before going to my sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:16 pm

I smiled, "I understand,"...."Wait you know that guy?" I asked. "Oh, hes going away I think." "Well wait a while." I said quietly.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Sebala ~ I looked at him, " He was the leader of the herd that killed our family...he theone that scared her face, and they made me watch...." I said.. before continuing I cleared my throat " They didn't force any of our family, just killed them. We were 5 months old, for some reason they took me with them, I escaped luckily...." I looked back to my sister.. " The hope of one day finding her, kept me alive..." I rubbed my head against her. I looked past her shoulder to see a small opening in the wall.

I walked over to it peering through....It was large enough for us to fit through, I looked back to them and smiled before squeezing my body through the gap. I got a bit wider as I reached the other side. My winced as the sun blared into my eyes. I opened them again to see a beautiful meadow and lake. But I was still in the cave. It was amazing...

Lake ~ Marie, a mare with a temper - Page 2 Lg_mel10

Meadow ~ Marie, a mare with a temper - Page 2 Supers10

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 pm

~Pablo~
I looked over at the beautiful mares and the stallions.
"I mean no harm," I say my voice was nice and gentle. I sigh and look at the stallion trotting up to him. "My names Pablo," I looked over at the two mares. One, one, looked familiar....Sebala! We knew each other since we were young foals. "Sebala," I smile.
Marie, a mare with a temper - Page 2 374355_1
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:44 pm

I was puzzled had the stallion caught her cent then and found it familure. But I could not talk whe suddenly Sebala found a hole and made it bigger. I torted over to her and looked out it. "That's weird." I said before hearing a young voice. I turn to see a black young stallion. "What are you doing hear." I look at Sebala and her sister. "Quick go out the hole." I say. How had he found us? "What do you want intruder?" I say stepping infront of him gaurding the mares.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:49 pm

~Pablo~
I snort and roll my eyes.
"I'm no intruder," I snarl. "I have known her before you, stud." I say. "Sebala, Sabala" I look around him trying to look for her. I was in love with her but we split when the leader killed her... I killed HIM a long time ago.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:52 pm

"Listen love struck colt, these mares are under my protection so back off." "Sebala do you know him?" I yell. (where is imortal dream I dont want to keep writing with out her? I dont know if I should keep writing, I dont want to leave her out.)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:00 pm

~Pablo~
I snarl at him knocking him down and causing blood.
"I am no colt, mouse-brain!" I snarl and look up.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 pm

I kicked up at him causing him to fall back ward and fall on his hunches. "Nether am I!" I yell. I am about to grab his throat with my theeth when I hear some one yell "Stop!"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next