Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Immortal.... Teresa and her buddies....

2 posters

Go down

My Immortal.... Teresa and her buddies.... Empty My Immortal.... Teresa and her buddies....

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:59 pm

(( oh yea Teresa is emo ))
~Teresa~
BEEP BEEP BEEP. Teresa's alarm clock went off. She jumped up out of bed, and sighed. " Stupid fuckin alarm clock.." she said, getting up and walking to the bath room, she tripped over her foot, and hit her head on the door.. " Ah fuck!" " fuck that hurt. Ahhh damn." she said and slammed the door open... Closing the door, and truning on the shower...
She got undressed and got into the shower, washing her and hair and body... then turning off the water and getting out...
After that she got dressed and went down stairs to get something to eat....

Her~
My Immortal.... Teresa and her buddies.... Ff9df_black-emo-hairstyle-8
Her car~
My Immortal.... Teresa and her buddies.... Chevy_silverado_black
Her house~
My Immortal.... Teresa and her buddies.... Blue
Her epic~
My Immortal.... Teresa and her buddies.... Epic
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

My Immortal.... Teresa and her buddies.... Empty Re: My Immortal.... Teresa and her buddies....

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 pm

(I can't see her house lol)
~Sean~

I walk down the street, hand in my pockets. I wore a red hat with black and white designs on my head. A black jacket with a brown shirt, saying "What do you want?". I wore light blue jeans, with holes in the from doing stunts and skate boarding. I had a black backpack, I big first pocket and 6 other pockets. I had 6 school books in there, not important. I was looking at a house, then tripped on a bump in the sidewalk. "What the fuck?" I say and hit my face, scrapes on my face. "Damn." I get up, seeing the girl go down stairs. I was feeling a little lucky to day. I get up and walk across the window, out of sight. I laid my backpack down as I went to see her window, curtains. "Shoot." I say and just my ear to the side of the house
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

My Immortal.... Teresa and her buddies.... Empty Re: My Immortal.... Teresa and her buddies....

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:16 pm

~Teresa~
She stoped and seen something, but she shrugged and walked into the kitchen... She laid her phone on the counter, and as soona she opened a box of dog food, her 3 dogs came running out into the kitchen, jumping up on her, Teresa laughed and said " Down, Down!" Her 2 pit bulls and 1 australian shepred ate rabidly... She laughed and smirked shaking her head, she graped her bowl of cereal and went into the living room.. She set down the bowl, and turned on the t.v. to Jersey Shore... Teresa's nick name was Boo Boo, or Snookie....(sp??)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:49 pm

-HELLO!-
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down