Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Buddies Group {Ask First Please! And We'll Accept.}

3 posters

Go down

The Buddies Group {Ask First Please! And We'll Accept.} Empty The Buddies Group {Ask First Please! And We'll Accept.}

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Buddha got up and streached, yawning. He walked from his doggie bed and over to his food bowl. Slowly leaning down, he ate the little bit that was in his bowl then walked out the dog door to see what was going on. He remembered. "Meeting." hurrying over he ran towards the park, head high. He saw B-Dawg, Rosebud and Budderball but no... Mudbud. "Namaste Guys, where's Mudbud?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

The Buddies Group {Ask First Please! And We'll Accept.} Empty Re: The Buddies Group {Ask First Please! And We'll Accept.}

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Budderball was currently eating a giant serving of breakfast. He then had to go to the park because it was a buddies meeting. He then had grabbed a biscuit off the counter and he had went to the park. He he had seen 4. Mudbude was missing, "Hello everyone I had a wonderful sleep rthen a wonderful breakfast.n Now the only not wonderful..is Mudbud.. can somebody go get Mudbud?" He said as he had looked at anyone who would do it.n He was usually lazy, maybe B-dawg or Buddha will do it.

Back to top Go down

The Buddies Group {Ask First Please! And We'll Accept.} Empty Re: The Buddies Group {Ask First Please! And We'll Accept.}

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Rosebud sighed. "Oh brother he probably got in trouble." she muttered watching Budderball walk up. She saw him look at B-Dawg and Buddha then understood. Nodding instantly, she looked at B-Dawg. "B-Dawg go see what Mudbud's up to." she ordered turning around. "While we wait, we'll play tag."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:06 pm

B-Dawg looked as Budderball and saw the look in his eye. Then heard Rosebud. "Why do I have to do it?" he asked and sighed. "Fine." he moaned and got up running towards Mudbud's house. He scratched at the door, whimpering, "Budderball?" he walked to the back sliding door windows and looked through the window. The dawg was in the cage! He sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Mudbud looked at the muddy cage. He was in trouble. He spilled some things on the couch. He waas mad. He shouldn't never GOT MUD on the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:20 pm

{Mudbud I meant}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:23 pm

ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 pm

I have no idea what to post with Luma.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 pm

(Anna's point of view.)

"What's up?" I asked my brother coming up behind him, "I don't know how to put this but um where being kicked out because some guys wants money or there is going to be a town built on the farm." He said sadly and I said, "What!? No, that's not right." I then looked at the arguing people then looked to my girl and ran to her, she was crying. I rubbed agents her and she picked me up and holed my muddy body, "I can't be leave I have to get rid of you." She cried out and I whimpered looking around to see my brother being hold by his boy. Once our people sat us down we ran to the barn for a meeting. I looked at my brother, with sad eyes. "You know what this means right sis?" He asked me, "Yes, we'll be separated and sold to different people and never see each other aging." I replayed. "It's not right, we belong here." He mumbled and we both got up and walked slowly out of the barn and looked up at the sky and the sky turned into a thunder storm. "Great." Jake mumerder, "Make the day worse-" I interrupted him, "Look at the bright side we still got time together, now come on lets play!" I ran out into the storm and rolled around and he joined me. We played till lightening started up. We went inside the house for a warm bath. I loved baths- only if their warm and there is nice smelling shampoo and stuff. I was picked up and so was my brother in Amy's and Jacobs mom. She carried us to the bathtub and put us in. Mud, dirt, and grime washed off of us as she scrubbed us down. I had flower smelling shampoo and Jake had regauler dog shampoo. Once the bath was over we got out and went down stairs to fall asleep.

(Jakes point of view.)

I awoke beside my sister and nudged her to get up, "Morning" I announced and we got up and went to get breakfast. Once there I watched my sister gobbled down her food fast and I did the same but kept clean unlike her. Afterwards we went out side to start the day. "Hey I'll be B-dog and you can be Rose Bud!" I shouted exited talking about the famous pups that where kids of Air buddy.We ran around playing.

(They live in Texas...Harley she could be nabors with my pups, like really good friends?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Luma-

She awoke, blinking her eyes rapidly. Brown fur was soaked from sleeping in the rain. Her master was still asleep, so Luma took off towards the park. "Cat!" She barked, taking off after it. She saw it avoid a mud puddle, but Luma rolled on her back the last second and skidded through it. She saw the group of labs, but didn't know who they were. She got up, shook off and started digging.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:56 pm

B-Dawg looked through the sliding doors and moaned. "Pss... Mudbud." he said, loud enough for him to hear and waited for him. Getting tired of waiting he went through the open window, and walked to him, unlocking both the top and the bottom one. "Dawg, haven't you learned not to put mud on the cleanest room in you house?" he asked, running out the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Wild one???
Mudbud had walked out of the cage and he sighed and shook his coat. A few more mud splashes were on B-dawg. "Sorry dude, gotta go!!!!!" he sad and he ran out of the house and went to the park where he seen all his brothers (and sis).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Rosebud cocked her head a Mudbud appeared. She barked and nodded. "Finally." she whispered. "Now, where's B-Dawg is he coming?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Peter trotted outside, his nose held high, enjoying himself, but all this was ruined by a "BEE!!!!!" Peter yelled, he ran round like a headless chicken, he stoped in front of B-dawg, he sneezed and the Bee flew away "ugghhh, Bees, I hate those things, ohhh, Hi dog dudes!" he said, embrressed from the whole drama.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:45 pm

"Bee? Where?!" Luma barked, the muddy puppy barreling towards Peter. "The bee is mine!" She said, trying to jump over him. Her back paws hit him, but she stil managed to bite the bee. "Ouch!" She yelped, both from hitting the ground and having the bee sting the inside of her mouth. "Er," She paused to shake the mud and dirt off. "Nice weather?" She asked, uncertainty in her voice.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:58 am

"Ummm, yeah, its abit cloudy, but.... I think i'm gonna set of to find the Buddies!" he said, trotting of, his nose high, he came to Mudbud's house "woah, urrrr, Mudbud? there is a speck of dirt on your window!" he barked, walking up to Mudbud's front Door, he heard B-dawg and Mudbud's voices inside, he lightly patted the door, making a Knocking noise.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Luma huffed, spitting the bee out. "I wish there was a way you could catch bees without getting stung!" She lay down, ears laid back.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:38 pm

(Hey guys, Smile When your dogs going to start their adventure? I can't wait for them to meat mine but that will have to wait.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:06 pm

We have to wait for the other slow pokes!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Luma looked around, shaking the mud off her coat. "Only one thing I love more than mud, no, three things. Bees, boxes, and cookies." she told herself, jumping up and then landing on her back. "Any of you goldies wanna play?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:31 am

"Well, after i've visted mudbud I will." he laughed, watching Luma jumping up and landing on her back.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down