Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure your in love? Or it;'s just you MIND messin with ya (please play as one of Cupid's best stallion buddies that fall for her)

Go down

Are you sure your in love? Or it;'s just you MIND messin with ya (please play as one of Cupid's best stallion buddies that fall for her) Empty Are you sure your in love? Or it;'s just you MIND messin with ya (please play as one of Cupid's best stallion buddies that fall for her)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Are you sure your in love? Or it;'s just you MIND messin with ya (please play as one of Cupid's best stallion buddies that fall for her) Tbolt010
~Cupid~
I trotted around the beautiful field and into the forest. I was headed....somewhere but where? I didn't know.

My hooves made a trott trotting sound as i made my way up the small patch where beautiful flowers grew and everything was perfect. I inhaled some air before trotting again passing every stallion that passed me. They loved me! Prbably because I was one of those breeeds um.... An American Indian horse. Yeah!

OOc~ Please post as one of cupid's stallion buddies I don't care what his name is he'll fall for her cause they'd been betie's since they were little and a one of her mare buddies that fall for the stallion.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Are you sure your in love? Or it;'s just you MIND messin with ya (please play as one of Cupid's best stallion buddies that fall for her) Empty Re: Are you sure your in love? Or it;'s just you MIND messin with ya (please play as one of Cupid's best stallion buddies that fall for her)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Anyone???
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down