Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play?

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play? Empty ' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play?

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 pm

i sat there board and this place of lightning seemed nice to me... but i just wanted to play a 'game' in other words i wanted to have a fight...
i had short black hair tipped with amber and red, i had one eye of golden amber and the other eye was of blood red, i had skin that looked as pale as the moon and wings that were a midnight blue that looked as if they had been dipped in a pot of black ink..
i sat on my scythe happily perched there on the twin silver blades that were tinted with blood red and gold amber just like my eyes. the enchanting twin bladees were connected by a black handle that had blooded bandages on it. i waited to see if anyone wanted to play a 'game'
the scythe had something dark and evil about it whereas i just had an evil streak... which is worse really?...
i waited patently getting board every secound until a song came from my scythe and i smiled... "thank you for the entertament Deadly Score.. the scythe also had it's name Deadly Score engraved on the handle on hald on either side and at the top just after the word 'Score' was a black music note with blood driping from it and running down the letters of it's name...
the song kept repeating attracting any souls nearby

ooc- song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr4yG2Rmg8E )... can you post who and what they are as well if you decide to post here... thank you
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play? Empty Re: ' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play?

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:34 am

i was getting baord and shot up into the sky and shouted "anyone want to play a 'Game'!" .. some came and i had a short game and finished them off and perched myself back on my scythe eating some of the fresh souls waiting for a real challenge... i then sang to the music that Deadly made after i had finished eating...

ooc- someone???
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play? Empty Re: ' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play?

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Sparkel~
i do friend
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:58 pm

i looked over to her and said "i'm not interested in fighting a 14 year old human girl with no fighting skill at all, it's not even worth a look, you have too long to live and your family will notice if their dear daughter goes missing, i'm waiting for a fight"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:13 pm

how about me said sparkels older sister ashley said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:47 am

"humans are awaste of time, they are so fragile that their bones and bodues break and their soulsare so common that it's boring"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:25 am

How about me i'm danger the wolf
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:59 am

i sighed "your all just gonna keep coming till i accept a challange... i could sing and your souls would rip themselves out of your body they don't care wheather i eat them or not" i said still perched on my dark loving scythe i showed no emotion as i said theese words the words i spoke ment nothing to at all...
" i'm looking for a fight in the skies... if they don't have wings and can't fly it won't be any fun, but if you can keep up feel welcome to attack when you feel like it" i said with a smirk "i have no problem in taking you on, i'll just take your souls and keep waiting" i said with a smirk...
"dare to play my deadly game?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:32 pm

How about me i'm Spirt i live in the sky on the dark side wana fight we both can rip someone heart out and it so wana fight?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:23 am

"interesting" i said with an evil tone and spread my wings a pair of daggers appearing in my hands"hello Spirit, i am Seclusion, pleasure to meet you... ah and just so you know my heart doesn't even beat"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 am

mine doesn't either so let's fight
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:24 am

"i must say though your soul looks tasty, mind if i have a bite?" i said with an evil smirk crawling onto my face.. i then flipped myself over and grabbed the center of the handle of my scythe and stood up all within a matter of seconds
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

I bit a peace of it's soul .
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:11 am

i laughed and the part of soul it had eaten broke away inastantly injureing spirit.. "unfortuantly for you my souls are attached they don't break easily, touch them and your hands will burn" i said and twirled my scythe flapping my wings i strike and aimed for the soul but missed and cut the arm... this scythe was deadly, it could cut anything like ghosts and souls that is it's purpose
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:44 am

I flew in a cloud so it could'nt

see me then i striked.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:55 am

" no use hiding a ghost always has it's soul chained to it till it goes...i can read them easily" i took the strike but the bleeding instantly stopped... "good hit, well done, right Deadly Score?" "yes, as always, stop playing with your food"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:59 am

What food as i look up with a grin?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:02 am

"why should i tell you, pesky ghost" i said calmly a slight evil tone was hidden inside my voice...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 am

i tried to strike but i didn't work my powers didn't work help me. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:57 am

"powers not working, this is no fun" i said like a little child would after they got board of a game..."honestly Seclusion, your acting like a little child" "heh... i am one" i laughed and gave an evil smile
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi i said with a grin.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:55 am

"oh almost forgot" i said and vanished appearing right infront of them and my scythe blade was right beside the soul and i smirked "hurry up or it's game over"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:44 am

ok
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:05 am

i sighed and sa t myself back down on my scythe "your no fun" "stop treating food like toys"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 am

Me? i am fun.

Last edited by Angel123 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next