Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play?

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play? - Page 2 Empty Re: ' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play?

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:30 am

"Reapers and Angels are more fun and they taste better" i said reffering to their souls when i said'they taste better'
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play? - Page 2 Empty Re: ' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play?

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:34 am

wait that was for fountain of hope sorry
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:48 pm

ooc- don't worry about it...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:09 pm

ok
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:38 am

i sighed as i sat on my scythe "your no fun" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:28 am

i am fun your no fun i got mad my powers came back i strike and hit the leg.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:36 am

i yawned and flipped myself onto the blade avoiding the hit..."i am fun i play with my food" i said with a smile "you really neeed to stop that" i laughed and smirked and flipped myself backwards and then flew into the sky without my scythe and mimed some words and it appeared in my hands
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:41 am

i took my blade and flinged it at it.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:47 am

my scythe appeared just in time infront of me and blocked the blade...i smirked i was born as a natrual assasssin and this was fun...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:48 am

i got my blade back and stiked
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:51 am

i fliped myself onto the blade of my scythe and it simply floated there..."missed me" i said adn kicked from behind and a blue flame called the soul i then grabbed my scythe and spun it round in my left hand a dagger appearing in my right
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:04 am

i spun left i striked from behind got u.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:13 am

i flinched *interesting* i thought and struck her instantly and aimed for her soul that was her weak point with ghost it always is but most don't see it...i slashed her right across the chest with my scythe...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:18 am

she almost got my soul wooooo so close i said to myself.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 am

i waited i had two souls one for my wings and one for my body... even with none i could still move and my souls didn't want to seperate from my body soit meant i was hard to kill and i didn;t plan on being killed either...i smirked and cut her neck
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:35 pm

what the heck did u do to my neck????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:17 am

i followed the soul the one thing that nothing could hide if the person had the right eyes...i dodged a striked easily before laughing slightly.."when are you going to stop playing Ashes" "when i feel like it... anyway i like playing with my food" "nothing much... it's not bleeding and it can't kill you but it will hurt" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:16 am

i'll take it anyway u throw it at me.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:50 pm

"aww no fun" i said and then toosed the dagger up into my mouth and grabbedmy scythe again the dagger vanishing
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:53 pm

what???i say with a grin .
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:03 pm

i was like a child when i was fighting sometimes.. if i was in a childish mood i was never serious but if i sudddenly changed it was never good ok yes i had a split personailty when i in a fight... i could be like a child or i could let my evil streak come out...
"Seclusion, are you finished playing?"
"yeah, time to dance" i said with an evil grin.. i let the wind rustle my feathers i waited standing on the blade of my scythe
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:44 pm

I left came back with a soul in my hands do u no who's soul this is do u do u? Cool i said with a grin.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:53 pm

(Angel123 u cant keep replying with the same characters...you can only use them once AND REMEMBER DRAGON KILLED DANGER!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:12 pm

u could have put that for the impossibe to tame.!!!!!!!!
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:22 pm

(lol sry xD its just against the rules but i'lll pretend it never happened lol xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next