Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play?

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play? - Page 3 Empty Re: ' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play?

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:01 am

i sighed and said "should i care?" i looked to it and began reading for a secound Deadly covered me...

ooc- post what the soul is since she can read souls it would be helpful.. thanks...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play? - Page 3 Empty Re: ' I just want to play a Game ' feathers fall, anyone dare to play?

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:21 pm

It 's the soul of a baby .
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:11 am

"why should i care" i sadi simply and i really didn't i looked at it it was human but i couldn't care less... that's what i was like... "sorry but i have no links with anyone or anything so nothing you do can phase me.. i have already cut of all my ties from teh secound i revied to the secound i stand here today.. i have no links"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:36 pm

what ever Laughing Mad Smile Cool lol! ur a dofus heho.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:40 pm

(lol...and Seclusion has barely any emotions when she fights)

"i don't care what you say, i live to survive you died because you gave up"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:48 pm

i'm still alive.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:51 pm

"i don't care, you are a spirit so says your name.. spirit is the memories of someone who has died the soul is the person engulfed in a flame.. i eat the flames enrgy and the person usually survives unless they have fallen too deep" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:07 pm

bla bla bla.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 pm

i smirked i didn;t care but this was all true... "spirit , dark spirit of the sky a truely magnifencent oponent..." i said seeing if she would listen
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:12 pm

ok let's play hfekhvfheghgfgt to bo hesdsjc torgttf
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:16 pm

"and what might that be" I said as evil began to ring in my voice i was ready for an attack...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:26 pm

i see that it was gana strik i look and wait u bitgh
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:29 pm

i simply waited.. i was a confuseing creature my didn't beat but i had a pulse... i was a creature that was neither alive nor dead... i felt warm to the touch but my body was cold...
"you really think i'll attack?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:40 pm

wana be friends i say let's fight . danger
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:44 pm

"no... i have no links and don't plan to have any.. i came here for a fight not to make freinds"

ooc- just soyou know Seclusion is always like this when she wants a good fight..lol... evil streak
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:56 pm

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u snap y wana do one about a forcer i don't know just asking.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:00 pm

hmmm.. not sure i'll think about it...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:03 pm

ok
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:25 pm

i'm still not sure so i'm thinking about it.. i'm not overly keen on playing horses anymore though...so i'll keep thinking about it ok// i'll PM you when i have a reply ok?? promise
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:35 pm

ok friend
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:44 pm

hello
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3