Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack! Empty Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack!

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:07 pm

I landed under the thunder that rumbled and echoed through ou the place. My curious and cold eyes looked around for anyone, I wanted to 'play' and so did my partner who lay on my back. "I wonder if they will be soulless or have a soul. I've had my meal so I just want someone to play with" I said and a dark female voice came from my partner "Indeed, but rememer this is your 'game' so be polite"
"I know, I know"
I put my Partner down, She had enchanting silver blades tinted with amber and red adn the blades of pure silver seemed to be engulfed by darkness, her handle was black and had bloodied bandages wrapped around with her name engraved clearly 'Deadly Score'.
I perched myself on the top silver blade and waited, my short coal black hair blew slightly in the wind as my mismatched eyes of gold amber and blood red waited with patience for someone to come. I fold my Midnight blue wings which looked as if they had been dipped in black ink and also hid the odd silver feather. My moon pale skin was cold to the touch and my heart no longer beats.
"Tick, Tock your late" I said

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack! Empty Re: Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Name~ Forgotten
Type~ Grim Reaper/Death Angel (mix)
Extra Info~ He has no more soul and basically belongs to the devil...
Pic~
Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack! Dark_Angel_by_LordHannu-72619

Forgotten~ I look up, immediately swiveling into my form out of thin air. I fingered my long blade, my long, white wings flowing freely behind me. I kept my hood over my face, my eyes and facial features hidden completely. The black gloves that clothed my hands gave a misleading touch to my fingers, which were actually just bones without any skin. From inside my cloak, i began to speak, my voice raspy and like death itself. My voice was dark, possessed, and struck fear into anybody who heard it. "Late?" I chuckled. My chuckle was like the screaming of a thousand tortured souls. It pierced ears and penetrated sound itself. "Forgive my abscence," I said, gripping my sword's hilt, ready for battle.

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack! Empty Re: Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack!

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:38 pm

"A grim reaper, what a treat" I said and jumped down from Deadly's blade grabbing her handle between the blades and twirling her in the air before introducing myself by taking a slightly bow "I am Seclusion Ash Soul and my partner is Deadly score" I said and lifted my head. It did not take me long to notice he had no soul "Those Reapers speak fondly of you Forgotten, A Grim Repaer Death Angel mix who uses a sword instead of a scythe" I said with a slightly smirk on my face... Deadly's blades gleamed as the darkness that engulfed it shifted showing it's red and amber tints...I had already noticed his pure white wings and simply smirked s my hand keeping it's self on the centre of Deadly's handle ready for any attack.. my wings loosened themselves slightly as if they were ready for flight...
I had recently forgotten a lot of things and only held a few of the emotions I should have. My mismatched eyes looked up to the hodded face seemed as if they could see right through it... I waited, I was never one to start these were the so called 'manners' I was taught.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:47 am

Forgotten~ I smirked as well. "Fondly, now?" i chuckled to myeslf. I studied her for a second. I swished my wings, taking to the sky. I threw my blade at her, slicing her on the side of her neck. Once the blade touched her skin, there was a black flash of light as her blood ran black, poisoning the wound. Like a boomerang, my blade returned to my hand, and I caught it without any effort. I floated in the sky, waiting for her to retaliate. I hadn't had a good fight in a while, and she looked like an easy one to beat - considering my rank. I floated up even higher, shooting through the sky and disappearing, waiting to see if she could find me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:21 pm

I laughed "Hate to break it to you but i'm not very normal, i'm neither alive nor dead" i said and then wound didn't even bleed.. my heart didn't beat so no blood flowed round my body... I laughed and spread my wings leaving Deadly behind. My eyes peirced through the sky and found him, i let a smirk appear on my face and appeared I behind him and whispered "don't underestimate me, I have almsot destroyed the heavens and hell and I will do it again Forgotten" My voice had changed and a harsh tone was heard instead.I flew up higher my wings moved swiftly and I threw a dagger at him.
Also my kind could control the level of posion within our blood The cut on my neck healed slowly but did not bleed and didn't even seem to affect me.

Anxo da Alma's were unusual creatures whose abilities depended on their bloodline, I was from one of the three high ranking families so I was not to be underestimated. We could control Poison within our blood when we reached a certain age and read the souls.

After the blade took a strange path my fingers twitched slightly as I floated in the air

ooc- just so you know she has pretty much always had theese just so you don't think i'm making it up on the spot...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:38 pm

I frowned at the dagger, then looked at her. "Maybe I have underestimated you," I shrugged. I evaporated into the air, disappearing before reappearing beside her. "But we all misjudge sometimes, no?" I disappeared again. Out of nowhere my blade appeared and danced around in front of her, although it wasn't where I was standing. Still invisible, I came up behind her. I placed my hands on her shoulders, my fingers like ice against her. My fingers left a permanent mark that highly resembled the fog on a window when you breathe on it. I swiveled into existance again, plucking her weapon from her and retrieving my own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:45 pm

"you still underestimate me, I'm the last of my kind so i have tricks you would have never heard of unless you listen to the souls of the angels and reapers that lie dead in the sky of the lost and broken" I said laughing slightly and flickered my fingers as soul threads appeared, they were as sharp as any other weapon and I had recently learned to use them properly... "Deadly Score" i whispered and Deadly turned into a wolf and howled before she jumped up and turned into a scythe and I laid her on my back..."i suggest you do not touch this weapon, she is very violent" I said and my finger twitched again and sharp threads wrapped themselves around his neck, arms and legs and i let them tighten themselves as they slowly dug into them.. theese were called Soul Thread, they were very sharp and nearly impossible to get rid of in other words for enimies they were very annoying...
"rule number 1.. never under or over estimate your oponents"
My blade fought furiously and then just vanished and appeared infront of me... "like I said still underestimateing me? "
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:53 pm

I rolled my eyes, covering myself with my wings. A black light flashed again and I opened my wings again, the Soul Threads - as annoying as they were - were floating around my fingers. "Being a Grim Reaper Death Angel..." I smirked, "means I'm stronger than either of their breed. So I have hidden talents, as well." I looked at her. She seemed to be practically invincible. My eyes protrayed violence, but I stayed put, not attacking nor receiving any blows. I wouldn't dare call a truce. Instead, I conjured up a plan in my mind. What could make her give up? I had an idea, but it was a minor one and may only disable her momentarily. But that would be long enough to escape and hide behind my wings so she couldn't possibly find me anywhere.
"Maybe you would like these back?" I threw them back to her and they hit her arm. I still had creases where they ahd wrapped around me, but I would heal those later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:59 pm

They fell round my arm like normal threads.."hmm, they're broken, no thanks" I looked up and smiled "How clever, it's been a while since anyone lasted through those threads" I said and Deadlygrowled one my back.. I was not invicable I just had many tricks and abilities that helped me survive and since i had so much spare time i mastered them. Also my world was called Utopia... but it was no in ruins and i was the last...
"Tick Tock, Tick Tock...I'm waiting" I said and Deadly spoke to me through mind.. she was a wolf so she could pick up scents easily and she began to pinpoint him as my eyes searched the skies i kept myself listening.. the broken soul threads had vanished and they were actually made from bits of stray souls which i ate
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Forgotten~ I finally decided playing fair was starting to bore me. I called up my strongest three servants. Dorum, a Grim Reaper/Fallen Angel mix (fallen and dark angels are different), Kryptor, a Grim Reaper, and Fayte, a Fallen Angel. I issued Fayte to play a song on his bone instrument that blurred all senses. I smiled, pleased with my servants.

(brain dead...)

Dorum~
Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack! GrimReaper

Kryptor~
Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack! Steelbodytribalreaperknife

Fayte~
Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack! CryingDeathAngle

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:15 pm

"Deadly care to treat us to a peice my dear freind" I said to the Scythe and an enchanting deadly tune came from the scythe and echoed it's melody through the tune and began unblurring my senses... i shook ym head and my mismatched eyes tuned themselves as i moved swiftly and behind them all adn pulled his hood down before i headed for one of the servants and my soul threads tightened themselves quickly round their throat within seconds and Deadly played her tune nothing could disturb her... I looked to the soul of the fallen angel adn smirked before i ripped it out quiet happily and held it in my hand.. "Maybe i overestimateed you forgotten after all Reapers are idiots... are you a coward that is not willing to fight their own battles?" I said and Deadly warned me... I took a bite from the soul in my hand with a satisfied smile...
I then turned to the others my left hand twitching and the threads tightened quickly seeing no other soul I sighed rather upset..."hmm fallen angel souls are so dull, they have no taste an angel soul is light and sweet and a reapers soul is harsh and bitter" I said finishing off the soul and Deadly kept playing her tune
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Angered, I took the scythe from my dead servant and flew speedily over to her. "Call me a coward?" I asked, glaring at her. I stabbed my own sword through the middle of her back and used the scythe to cut through her neck, nearly all the way through, but I stopped when the head was only hanging my a thread. I didn't care if it killed her or not. With mortals, it was satisfying, with her, not so much, but I still enjoyed nearly ripping her head off. the blade in her back pierced through her unbeating heart, and came out the other side. I yanked my sword from her, removing my scythe from her neck, severing the last piece of skin that kept her head and neck in tact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Deadly screeched and she blocked the attack..."tut, tut anger anger" i said laughing and pulled the sword from me.."my heart doesn't beat so it won't kill me... my scarf was cut off showing markings round my neck, they looked like a collar and they changed constantly from midnight blue to ink black...I had a weak point but it wasn't very obvious...rip out my souls and i'll go beserk... but cut through a certain marking on my neck and steal the souls i have eaten and i will die...
I laughed and then lunged at him and my hand ripped through his body and to where his heart would be..."never make the same mistake twice... i am a creature of equal rank to you therefore i will not die as easily... although unlike you i am neither alive nor dead" I said and threads wrapped themselves round his neck...

ooc- sorry it took so long.. not really sure how to respond...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:39 pm

"I wasn't hoping for an even match," I spat at her. "Just a foolish, over-confident undead, is what you are." I shook my head. "A completely unworthy opponent." I dissolved into the air again and, while i was still invisible, stuck my hand through her neck (which I could only do because I had cut her there with the scythe), and gripped my finger around the place i had cut her with, slowly pulling her head from her again. This time, I mounted it upon my companion's scythe and sent it away. I knew this wouldn't kill her, but it might take her a while to find it. Some bribery as well, for i had sent it down to the devil as a trophy. "I refuse to fight the likes of your kind," I growled. Her cool attitude was getting to me. I wrapped myself in my wings and transported myself down to hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:45 pm

my head laughed and Deadly soon found it and took it back...my body felll quickly and she gave me back me head and i laughed when it was connected again..."my, my how hot headed... what an interesting creature....Oh dear.. seems I ended up in the devil's trophy room.. Deadly how did i get here?" "your head was sent here..."
I heard a load of shouting and smirked.."I see a nice soul...I flew outside not really minding and looked around me... "I'm hungry" I said and Deadly chuckled and turned back into a scythe before i made a quick kill and then just sat there waiting perched happily on her blades eating a black demon soul quiet happily.. "Clever creature, and as for my kind I am now the last"
I then streatched my wings and then fleew up high with Deadly on my back.. I soon spotted him and my soul threads appeared and i laughed "honestly i do not like my head getting cut off my than twice and then finding myself in hell... this place is nothing but trouble just like heaven" I stayed high up "i found it" i chanted as my eyes pinpointed the Devil and a collection of souls that he had taken.. "I wonder what those souls taste like and i bet one of them is yours"

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:50 pm

"Oh, hush," I growled, staying down on my chair next to the devil's. "I care not if you live or die." I wrapped my wings around me and looked away from her. I watched the river of lava mixed with souls beside me. "I give up on you," I said quietly, but she couldn't hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:53 pm

I spotted the river of souls and Deadly warned me..."didn't i tell you i am neither alive nor dead which is why i am hard to kill... and as for my kind, you dare insult them again and those will be your last words.. for the three moons have already risen" I said as a sorrowful tone appeared in my voice
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:57 pm

I hatched a deadly plan, although she had no clue of it. "Well, if I cannot kill you, and I will not try any longer," I said, exhausted, "Then we may as well be friends." I lifted my hand out to her as if to shake hands with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:01 pm

I looked at him with complete distrust and Deadly growled on my back... "A strange creature who is bound to one of my natural enimies..." I said and closed my eyes breifly and then looked to the river of souls as they picked up the stories of the dead....I then put my hand out but kept the other behind my back touching Deadly's blade
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:03 pm

I smiled evilly, grabbing her hand and beginning to shake it, but then I thrust her into the lava and soul river. The souls, violent as they were, began swarming around her, eating at the souls she had. They were relentless, and hard to pry away from. I let out a small chuckle as i watched her in the lava and souls. "My good, good pets." I said to those who had managed to take hold of some of her souls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:08 pm

i fell and then my eyes turned black adn Deadly jumped out and looked to him "You just made a huge mistake.. even without her souls she will move but... she will go beserk" i coughed and i went beserk my souls threads completely destroying all but my souls and i then let my wings spread themselves before my eyes rested on the river and I kneeled down my eyes blindly took hold of my souls and i ate them before my eyes returned to normal and i lunged at him and pinned him against a wall clearly annoyed and Deadly picked out some souls and ate them and then lunged at him before he could move my hand threating to break his neck with a single move..."Well done... Clever Creature" I said in a dark tone.. He may have foudn ym weak point but i was not the type to go down without a fight and by god i wasn't going to let myself give in.
Deadly howled as my wild eyes peirced into him my fingers twitched and the threads tightened and i wasn't plannign to move either

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Using my free hand, I called up the souls from the river, and had them try to posses her again. I evaporized into the air and reappeared in the river. "Come and get me, weakling," I smiled as the souls spun around me, protecting me. A clever plan. If she was crazy enough to come into this river again, she'd evaporate into thin air, to be removed from history forever...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Deadly screeched and the souls froze... "Well well, what a challenge...don't underestimate me, i will find a way after i feed up on the souls of the demons that reside here" I said with a smirk and Deadly hwoled and we vanished.. i went hunting quickly killing my prey and eating their souls as i came up with a plan..."now how to destroy souls.. do they have-" i clicked and spread my wings.. sure i kept away from the river but i was more interested in finding out something and Deadly was here to help me....
I found a way and then took off again my wings moved quietly and swiftly and i opened up a portal to my world.. Utopia and then walked through and looked to the three moons and smirked... "time to get this plan moving"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:23 pm

I splayed my wings around the souls, dispersing them, but having them at the ready. I waited. I had a feeling the over-confident fool would be coming up with something. i rolled my eyes as I dunked under the water, swimming down with my wings to more than 100 feet down. There I rested, safe from her for now. The indestructable souls lay at the very, very bottom of the lake, which was more than 1,000feet down. I'd have to be swimming a long time, or transport myself there, to get them ready. Hopefully news to get ready, and towards the top, would reach them in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:29 pm

"I researched ad bit but then just laughed.. "as i thought impossible.. they really can't be destroyed such a realiable food source..." I said laughing and then took out my book... hmm.. how interesting" I muttered and then drew something on the ground and began chanting something and then left Deadly to it while i made sure no demons would come near the portal...
TheReapers had seen me and I sighed and jumped down.."my, my seems i'm found i wonder if i will get a feast today?" i smirked as the all charged adn i soon destroyed them all and happily ate their souls..."hmm bitter as ever i see"
After a while Deadly was finished and she transported him to Utopia and I appeared and laughed..."This is Utopia.. the land that is said to be perfect and also the home for every soul of every creature... For this was were the Angels of Souls once dwelled... Souls are naturally drawn towards their home which is here which is why they could not stop the transportation and are less likely to want to leave"
Deadly walked up as a pure white she-wolf and I wiped my blood tipped hands on my jeans and smiled slightly as the red, crystal and blue moon sat in the sky.. their eerie presence made me feel at ease as for others well only they would know...
"However, this also holds those of my kind, but unlike me they are more.. well passive" I said as a spirit of someone with the same wings as me walked past whispering something to me and i nodded my smile fadeing slightly.

ooc- i g2g

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next