Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack! - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:31 pm

(ok. ttyl. and did she take Forgotten into her world? I'm confused... sorry D; I fail..)

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack! - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a Challenge and maybe a Snack!

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:12 pm

(ooc.. yeah sorry i'm a bit brain dead...Utopia is the name of her world but it is now in ruins so she took him to the ruins.. sorry o made it confusing i was pretty tired then)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:30 am

(Don't worry, it's not a problem.)

I looked around at the place. "Then what is the point bringing me to a completely destroyed place?" I spat. "Must you just waste time, now?" The souls from the river still swirled at my feet, reluctant to go back to their home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:47 am

"this is the place where the Reapers and Angels killed everyone, my family, my enimies my freinds and those unknown. But that is not the reason.. look at the souls to your feet.. This is my home a place where souls naturally reside and live, the place they are born and die.. every soul has it's end unless it's body still reamins..." I said and Deadly chuckled..."the three moons are also strange they capture and enchant them but even before the fact that souls die here and are born here is why we exsited...you thought you were clever but you know nothing in this world... This is Utopia the ruins and the realm" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:51 am

Not very impressed i said, "Well then, I could care less if this place is of any significance, but I'm leaving," I spat. "I have more important things to do then waste time on a helpless whelp." I transported myself back to hell and took my seat as the souls around my feet dove back into the river at my side. Paranoid, I sharpened my blade on the tips of my fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:01 pm

I laughed "he seems parnoid and i found his soul now... " "your playing a dangerous game here Seclusion..." "but it's a fun game... time to collect" I said with a grin and sighed my breath cold and i laughed...
I was forming a new plan and this one was surely going to be fun...
I appeared back in Hell and Deadly walked nearby him..My insticnt told me to keep a distance... Deadly was a residant of hell being a Hell wolf scythe but she had lived with my kind for about 100 years.. she was a very old wolf but very wise and strong... She reamined silent as asoul thread search amoung the souls unnoticed...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Frowning upon the arrival of the pair, I spat at their feet. "What brings you back here? Nobody welcomes you here." I dove into the river, plummeting down until I was more than 500ft deep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:19 pm

I laughed "you are not very polite nad I am never welcome anywhere, But atleas ti have some manners" I said and my eyes tracked the soul since i had locked onto it and my soul threads sped towards it and wrapped round it pulling it out forcefully and i held in in my pale leaning against a wall my wings loosely folded as i began to read through it.."Your soul may not be connected but it still conntains your memory, your past and who you are... very fascinating, the colour is so strange" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:24 pm

I frowned. "Maybe because I live a life not many people do," I grumbled as I evaporated and reappeared back in my chair. I scowled at the female. "You have no rights to be reading my past, anyways," I said, sending my sword through her shoulder and casting my soul back into the river where it went down to the very bottom which was more than 1000ft deep (like I already said). I called my sword back to me and spoke an enchantment that flowed over the entire river, letting only me extract souls or allow anything into the river. I also put a protection around the enchantment so it would take months ( or even years ) to remove it. I looked at her. "Take you and your filthy companion elsewhere to mess with other people's souls."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:31 pm

"Watch your mouth you mix breed" I said... "speak badly of my partner or my kind and I will not take it lightly..." I warned "and also you have no authority and therfore have no right to tell me what to do" I said and looked to the protection and laughed " How interesting" I muttered and shrugged "I will not waste my time removeing the sheild of someone who does not wish to fight..." I said as i poked the wound on my shoulder more curious if anything.. it had been a while since anyone had actually managed to injure me...
I then smirked and just walked around not really caring for the minite and I began messing with the Reapers souls out of boredom sitting up high and controling their movements...the Devil clearly noticing something was going on...
I was basically an enemy of Heaven, Hell and pretty much Earth... i belonged in the ruins of my world not in the other three but theese were the only places i could find food...
I heard a huge roar and i sat up adn looked curiously towards it...
I laughed and stood up spreading my wings the faintist light began reflecting off the silver feathers that hid in my wings and my marking began to glow...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:36 pm

I ignored her, watching her every move. "Probably Ceberus," I jested. "He's hungry right about now." I gave a deadly grin. "But of course you're too thin and weak for his taste." I said, trying to provoke her..

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 pm

"how interesting.. I want to play a game.. Deadly?" "This is your game, you must finish it" "i wonder what that sort of soul tastes like how fun" I said and jumped down landing on my feet and my eyes quickly locked on and my marks glow became brighter and Deadly smiled..."Don't be reckless now and pick you moves wisely" "who do you think I am?" i said and quickly foundthe cerbus and whistled locking onto its coal black soul which had a faint amber glow.."oh how interesting"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:43 pm

I appeared right before her. "I don't suggest you do that." I smirked. "That's the Devil's most prized possession. Besides your soul, which he has part of now, and is slowly working to get the rest." I turned over to Cerberus and possesed him with myself. I made him rip free of his chains, grabbing the female by the throat and, for the third time, ripped her head from her body. I made Cerberus grab the rest of her soul from the inside of the wound and rushed Cerberus to the Devil, handing him the near-tattered piece of soul.

Devil~ "Good work," he said, tasting a bite. "What an....exotic flavor," He said in his deep voice.

I nodded, un-possessing Cerberus and patting his huge shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:48 pm

my head reconnected and my body went beserked my wings instantly drove me to me soul and my black eyes were empty.. Deadly laughed "big mistake she's gone beserk and nothing can stop her until her souls are back".. my voice scrreched and a portal to my world opened behind me as i held my head before i reached for one of my tattered souls the one for my wings was impossible to seperate from me but i was still very alive...Deadly laughed..."I'm warning you the last of the Anxo Da Alma's shows no more Mercy... Heaven and Hell made her how she was and now i suggest you give back her soul before she kills you.. she has destroyed Heaven"
"you will never posses my soul" I screamed and lunged towards the devil adn reached my hand inside and pulled his soul out of him and smirked instantly backing off and takiong a bite of his.."problem is you have a soul and i will gladly eat or kill it" i said and took a bite.. before dropping it in the river of souls and then lunging at hima gain and found my own
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:53 pm

I frowned. "You cannot kill something that is already dead," I commented. "Unlike the rest of us, the devil is 100% deadl, and whatever happens to his soul does not affect him." I smiled, patting Cerberus some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:00 pm

"i am neither dead or alive so how can i be killed?" I said and then pulled my own soul out and backed off my wings moved quick and i coughed as my markings reacted to repair my tattered soul and I ate my own soul as the soul for my wings chained it's self once again to the soul of my body and i coughed before laughing..."Honestly as long as i have a soul for my wings my body will cope a soul cannot be destroyed until it's time such things must not be passed down to such creatures..." I laughed and looked to the Devil without a care.."how nice to see you again, The Devil.. purely dead with a soul of ash.. a creature of destruction and flames"
When i was in Berserk mode as deadly called it i was different and would basically just kill anyone who touch my souls but i seemed more calm and not very bothered by a lot of things when i had my souls.. very different and i tended not to remember what happened either...

I bowed my head slightly to show i did have a small bit of respect for him but just laughed still adn Deadly flung herself up adn i grabbed her twirling her once in the air and laying her on my back...
"Tick , Tock.. i am board there is nothing to do in such a world of flames.. i have met a cerbus, a mix breed and an old enemy... I have tasted the soul of the devil for i can feel the taste of ash in my mouh how horrible adn disgusting reaper souls taste better.. but everything must die even the undead a soul of ash is no good i'm afraid" I said and sighed and went to my world and walked among the ruins trying to remember...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:05 pm

I ignored her. "Well, although the fight was short, I myself am bored as well," I said. "Therefore, I will find battle elsewhere. With that, I evaported away from here to go find another place with an opponent I might actually defeat... "Goodbye." I said, leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:07 pm

"i congradulate you for being still alive.. not many do stay alive so well done you were a truely worthy opponent Forgotten adn i hope your furture will be bright" I said before i left adn then bowed properly puting one arm behind me and one arm infront my wings following and i then spoke to the Devil..."One day i will destroy this place so watch yourself old demon of the dead" I said and vanished into my world quiet happily...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2