Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members) Empty Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Rules
* Cussing is allowed
* You cannot breed/kill other players' wolves without permission
* NO powerplaying
* Must have correct grammar when posting (Try your best)
* At least 3 setences per post please
* Must have the following information below in order to reply with your wolf/wolves
Name:
Markings:
Eye Color:
Coat Color:
Breed:
Personality:
History:
(Must have a picture as well, but is understandable if you don't if computer is malfunctioning.)

This is my wolf:
Name: Haze
Markings: White star underneath stomach
Eye Color: Dark hazel
Coat Color: Red and black
Breed: Maned Wolf
Personality: Sweet, Loyal, Protective, Brave, Extremely fast, Strong, Agile, Sneaky, Unpredictable, Random, Humorous
History: Haze was very lonely as a pup, she had no real family besides her older sister. Her sibling took care of her, but passed shortly after Haze turned 2. Ever since, Haze has been very hesitant to open up to others, and likes to keep to herself. Her fox-like appearance did her no good in joining a pack, but she was an actual wolf, hard to believe that she is, but it's true.

Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members) Chrysocyon%20brachyurus%20Maned%20wolf

*Haze*
Haze bolted through the woods as she ran from ANOTHER pack, chasing her off their territory. She was mistaken as a fox, but she was a rare kind of wolf who took the appearance of this sneaky creature. Some say she is just a giant fox trying to fit in with the 'big boys', but she could care less. If only someone could understand. She sighed lightly as she haulted in front of a small cave, unowned by any pack. She was actually looking to start a pack, but that would be very difficult for a wolf like her...

Haze grunted softly as she stood, her stomach urging her to get it some food before she starved herself. So, she did as her belly told her and caught a petite rabbit that was unfortunate enough to roam around her den. She feasted and rolled the skeleton down a hill where other wolves would naw on the bones. She watched them scatter over the carcas for a moment before turning around with a soft sigh. "If only someone were here..." she spoke lightly and nipped at her rump to relieve the slight itch.

Back to top Go down

Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members) Empty Re: Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Name:Dineco
Markings:Has an black claw on his right side...

Eye Color:Green
Coat Color:Red and black
Breed:Maned wolf
Personality:Find out by experiance...

History:Long story...

Pic:
Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members) National%20Zoo%2003-22-09%20006
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members) Empty Re: Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Thank Ya!

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Np!

~Dineco~
He walked through the forest, and before he knew it, he was bolting, and weaving artound the trees, he stopped when scenting a fae near by. He smirked and stalked toward the scent, when seeing the beautiful fae he stiffened and noticed he was taller then her......" Hello, i'm Dineco. And who is this i am present with?" He asked, tilting his head ot the side a bit,....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:27 pm

*Haze*
She swiftly whirled around, ready to snap at the brute who dare come near her. She stopped herself and blinked, seeing he was the same fox-like wolf she was. She raised a brow at him, nipping at his side to make sure he was real ans she wasn't day-dreaming. "Haze..." she said slowly, suspicious looks thrown at him constantly. "Lemme guess, you're here to chase me off your land, right?" she said and rolled her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:30 pm

(Mind if i join ya gals?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:31 pm

(Yeah go ahead!)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:45 pm

~Dineco~
" No need for hostial hesitation." He said and smiled... She then pawed the gorund and said " No i do not have a pack, so how am i to chase you off this land, i'm just here to start a pack, but i cna't do that without a Mate..." He said, smirking...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:51 pm

*Haze*
She narrowed her eyes slightly as her ears somewhat pinned. "And what would make you think I would fall in love so suddenly? I'm not that type of wolf, bud." she said with a low grumble. Her head shook lightly as her tail twitched for his response.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:55 pm

~Dineco~
He laughed, " I'm not that way either, i like to meet them, and get to know them..." He said with a warm smile.... His tail twitched and he sat down, with a sigh...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 pm

(Sorry, gotta go...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Name~ Empty Soul
Gender~ Male
Age~6
Height~ As big as an average Alpha male timber wolf gets
Breed~ Timber wolf
Eye colour~ A peircing amber yellow
Markings~ Refer to pic
Colour~Refer to pic
Personality~ Your average male. Sarcastic, smartass, bold, quick witted, funny, but can be serious and mean when he wants to.
History~ Normal life, just got kicked out of the pack. He got a little to bold with his father.
Pic~
Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members) Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Thank ya!

*Haze*
She sighed heavily and kept her eyes on him. "Yeah, like you would like to get to know me." she said plainly as her hind leg itched the back of her ear. "I'm not that interesting." she said simply as her ears perked to the tip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Empty Soul~
Unlike my name, I was very full of life. Always doing things the fun way, not one day of my life went by that was boring. Hearing some voices I perk my ears and put my snout into the wind, confirming that it was two wolves that I heard. Padding towards the noise I wag my tail as I get close. "Hello." I stop and raise my head with a smile and look at the two curiously. "Oh, excuse me. I hope I'm not intruding?" My voice wasn't very deep was exploding with life and enthusiam (sp)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:17 pm

~Dineco~
He cocked his hea to the side and shoke his head " You seem VERY intersting.." He said gently and kindly... He took a step closer to the beauitful fae... " You are beauitful." I say and look at her.... Then seen another male, Dineco dipped his ehad in greetings, and said " No your not, and i'm Dineco."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:22 pm

*Haze*
Her eye twitched lightly as she looked at another brute saying hello. "Hi..." she spoke almost in a shy voice. He was a rather large wolf, which made her respect him even more and made her voice tremble as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Empty Soul~
Hearing how her voice trembled, I arch my eyebrows concerned. "Oh don't be afraid of me please." I say with a smile. "I wouldn't hurt a fly." I turned my voice to that of a western accent to lighten the mood and hopefully see her face brighten into a beautiful smile. Grinning I dip my head. "The name is Empty Soul. May I ask who you two are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:36 pm

*Haze*
She smiled lightly, but continued to hesitate on answering his question. "Haze, the mangey fox who roams around and kills you pups." she said with a sigh, as that what he name was known as around here. She nipped at her legs as her tail twitched, both defenses to scare away any flies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Empty Soul~
A sharp quick laugh rushed to my lips and I shake my head, humor dancing in my eyes. "I highly doubt you kill pups." Cocking my head I study you, again a smile on my lips. "And you do look like a fox, but you dont act like one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:43 pm

*Haze*
She looked at him with a raised brow. "Are you sure you don't want to attack me or something?" she spoke, not really realizing what she was saying until the words flew out of her mouth. She looked at Empty Soul and inspected his body, staying put. He seemed pretty big for an average wolf, so that was another reason to be threatened by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Empty Soul~
I shake my head. "If I was going to attack you, I would have done so already don't you think?" Chuckling I sit down to look less menacing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 pm

*Haze*
Her ears twitched back and forth as she stayed aware of her surroundings. "Well, yes." she said blankly as she looked at the other brute who was left out of the conversation. She sighed roughly and brushed her side against his unknowingly, before her long, slender legs stretched and she went into the cave. "If you guys need a place to stay, you're more than welcome to sleep here..." she said clearly and loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:06 pm

(which wolf is she refering to?)

Empty Soul~
I dip my head then I too look at the other male wolf then slowly look at Haze. "Well I would hate to impose..." I trail off. "I mean I would like to join you, but like I said...I would absolutely hate to impose."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:03 pm

(It doesn't matter)
*Haze*
She nodded slightly and gave him a more serious face. "No, please, if you want to stay I truly don't mind," she said, "Besides, it's the least I can do for you sparing my life..." she chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Empty Soul~
The whole time she talked I smile, listening to her beautiful voice sing in my ears. Sighing wardly I wag my tail. Though when she said "sparing my life" I become alert again. "Sparing your life?" I ask a bit confused. My yellow amber eyes searching her gorgeous ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum