Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:39 pm

*Haze*
She nodded and sighed, hating how this was. "Yes, sparing my life. 'Normal' breeds of wolves would've attacked me at the least by now..." she said with a slight frown as her red tail spatted.

Back to top Go down

Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:55 am

Empty Soul~
Realizing suddenly what she meant, I again laugh and shake my head. "That is not my nature. You have never given me a reason to attack you." I say smiling then take in a breath. "But I will take you up on that offer for the night stay...Its getting a bit cold." I add chuckling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:29 pm

*Haze*
She smiled and nodded. "Wonderful..." she said softly, happy to have company. She was especially joyful to have a wolf stay around her that wouldn't attack her... She yawned slightly, her head tilting with a bigger smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Empty Soul~
Wagging my tail I dip my head. "Lead the way M' Lady." I say dramatically. Then trot after her laughing heartily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:19 pm

*Haze*
She smiled as her paws lead the way to the cave that sheltered her through most anything. She laughed to herself as she heard him say those words... She had really never felt more happy in years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Empty Soul~
"Ah, a very nice cave." I say as we step in. Indeed, this place was wonderous. Had its own creek, even a patch of grass towards the middle of it... Like a whole other world. Tilting my head in awe I gaze around. Until she speaks again and I'm ripped back to reality.

(forgive me for liberating a bit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:31 pm

(Ah, it's alright)
*Haze*
Her gaze shifted towards him as her mind was still up in the clouds. "What brings you here?" she asked wonderously as a slight sense of mystery coated her words. She coughed lightly as an attempt to clear her throat. The bones from last night's rabbit still somewhat lingered in her throat, and as always, this made her frustrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Name Justified
Gender Fae
Age 3
Mate None
Pups None
History
She used to live in a pack, but she ran away when they got an unfair, murderous and powerful leader. The others were sent out to find her because she was supposed to be his mate with force when she didn't even love him....
She still searchs through the forest today looking for someone who cares and a great pack.
Personality
She is strong and over-protective with loved ones. She's not very poupler and loves to go hunting at nights. She is very serious at times but CAN get playful.
Pic
Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members) - Page 2 Female_wolf
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:37 pm

THANK YA!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Justified gave up on finding a pack and fell to the ground with a 'thud' she grunted, and forced herself to her paws. She shook her pelt quickly and looked around, her brown eyes flashed with lightning brown. She scented something! She followed the scent with her nose to the ground, following it carefully. Suddnely, she saw a small wolf with some other wolves. She bowed her head respectivly and smiled. "Hello, my name is Justified.... may I have your name." she asked.
Her fur did not rise, she did not make a snarl.... just respect.

Note: Your Welcome Very Happy Hey I need more females in Folan lone wolf in blackberry hill... mind replying?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:59 pm

(can, i join as a pup?if not ignore my post.)Name:her parents nevver named her but every one calls her:SUNNY.
Markings:pic
Eye Color:Golden amber.
Coat Color:orange mix
Breed:grey wolf mixed with unknown breeds may eaven have Ethiopian in her.
Personality:kind loyal respectful,spokeish,sweet,lonely.
History:kicked out do to her strange color.PICS:her now Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members) - Page 2 SideBanner8 her a litle older Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members) - Page 2 Ethiopian-wolf-credit-national-geographic all grown up Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members) - Page 2 Redwolf3 she looks like a mixter of this 2 pics Wind Breather Pack.... (Seeking Members) - Page 2 Ethiopia_wolf1 SUNNY-I was running and running,i was picking up the paste,then came out of some bush,bumping in to some thing,i looked up ,i had bumped into a brute,i whimpered a little,my little body was shaking hard as i looked up at him.(Hay, i bummed into one of the brutes you guys play, i don't care who it is gust some one play along with it.PLEASE)

Last edited by wild one on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Empty Soul~
I smile again at her. "I'm a wanderer. Free spirit as you might say." I chuckle, eyes twinkling in the darkness of the cave. "I'm actually looking for a pack." I say with a knowing grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:22 am

Justfied pricked her ears and listened to everything. "So am I." she murmured and smiled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Empty Soul~
I turn my gaze to the wolf that said her name was Justified. "Sorry I did not mean to be rude. My name is Empty Soul." I say brightly. Then I startledly (sp?) jump a little bit as something bumps into my legs. Looking down, a big handsome grin spreads across my face. "Why hello there little one. No need to be afraid." Laying down so my big imposing size would not scare the young she pup, I lay my large head on my clawed paws. Wagging my tail I tilt my head so my eyes could become dramatically big. "Whats your name lassy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:09 am

(so am ,i accepted?)SUNNY-"Don't got one but they call me sunny.I looked like a ragler grey wolf excepted my fur color was different.I slowly backed up.When ,i was about 3 feet away,i starred to turn around as if, i was going to run away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 pm

*Haze*
Haze smiled lightly as the two talked... But a spark of interest fell between her and Empty Soul. It was a feeling she hadn't felt in what had been almost an eternity. She smiled at the pup and wagged her tail excitedly. "Please don't go. We would be honored if you would stay..." she said kindly and her eyes twinkled as she turned to Empty Soul for a moment. "Yeah... I've been looking for a pack for a while as well. Perhaps we could possibly form one?" she asked Justified and Empty Soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:54 pm

SUNNY-I sall a wolf that some what looked like me she had orange fur like me.I ran over to her and sat by her legs."Hi".I said while looking up at her and wagging my tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Empty Soul~
Grinning like a fool, I nod. "I would be honored." Chuckling I watch as the once shy pup then bounds up to Haze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 pm

SUNNY-When heard him ,i got scared aging and noticed another big wolf (Justified) ,i looked at him and the big she wolf my body starred to shake and my tail stopped moving,i lowered my body as if ,i was scarred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:14 pm

*Haze*
She licked the pup's coat for a moment before her gaze redirected to her stunning eyes. "What's your name, sweetie?" she asked motherly as she looked at Empty Soul and nodded with a foolish smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm

( Are you still seeking members? ) Razz
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:29 pm

(( Yeppers Peppers C= ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:30 pm

SUNNY-"My family did not give me one but every one calls me sunny."I said looking up at her with a smile, i settled down aging but was still scared of the other wolfs,my tail was waging hard and fast now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2