Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses)

3 posters

Go down

Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Empty Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Name:Hornet
Breed:Mix...
Mate:Soda Pop
Foal(s):Nope.. Soda Pop's not ready...
Crush(s):Soda pop...
Herd:Unknown
Personality:Long Story...
History:Long Story...
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) 04_horse-ogroloso_1032_xj6i

Name:Soda Pop
Breed:Paint Mix...
Mate:Hornet
Foal(s):Nope she not ready yet...
Crush(s):Hornet...
Personality:Find out...
Meh HORSE...
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) IMG_2307

Name:Rider
Mate:Nope
Foal(s):Nope
Crush(s):Mersadies...
Personality:Long Story
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Black_overo_paint_stallion

Name:Mersadies
Breed:Full Bred Paint...
Crush(s):Rider...
Herd:Running Wind Herd...
Personality:Hot-headed, the rest is a mystrey...
History:To bad to tell...
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Paint+stallion+2

Name:Red Bull
Mate:Nope..
Foal(s):Nope..
Crush(s):Nope...
Herd:Unknown...
History:Long story...
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Hank'

Name:Chicky
Mate:Nope...
Foal(s):Got killed... Unknown Death...
Personality:Find out
History:Unknown...
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) 2386075057_46d41e3939
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) 2394332979_5f9116d553
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) 2386202711_915039ff62

Name:Sheton
Breed:Full Bred Paint...
Foal(s):Nope...
Personality:FInd out...
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) 147_4758_DIVA

Name:Tensle Rose
Breed:Paint...
Crush(s):Nope... Maybe Sheton alittle...
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Pt0149lg

Name:Sire
Breed:Appaloosa mixed with Paint...
Personality:Find Out...
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Img_0492

Name:Dust Bunny
Breed:Paint...
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Classy%20walk%201107

Name:Out Zone
History:Unknown...
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Jrrun

My Horses here are open for posts, and if you want to rp with me just choose the horse you want me to rp with, and i'll be glad to. If the horse you want is already picked, just tell me and i'll made another bio!...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Empty Re: Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Name:Ella
Breed:Mix
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) IMG_1735

Name:Boom Thriller
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) 24021_1

Name:Forest Beauty
Breed:Mix...
Pic:
Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Wild_Horse_Paint_Stallion_PHoto_MG_6853

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Empty Re: Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses)

Post by Emoticon Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Can I be Ella? can she be an warrior?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Hay before you say no please lison,i know she is young but she is strong,Name:almirka(means she of the sun,native American name)
Breed;paint
Personality:kind,loyal,respectful
Pics: Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQku_UoPt2QBE-PREpCUc_MTcCqqnMqIh7XjyjNcJzE7QRf-i7r Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Velvet2wks1a Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOIuIyhISskCnae_NaW1rv8QTlH3xWhTLzjGZMvyVVI7muLivH_w

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:58 pm

SO this is a pick and play?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Srry you guys this is not a pick and play, so srry if you want i could make a pick and play with Hornet and Soda Pop??? Srry again...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:31 pm

oops sorry ,i thought it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Its ok, but im gonna make a pick & play if you guys want i could make horses for you, and the rest pthers can pick????
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:09 pm

hay can you make me a foal and mom i play foal,another player can play mom.foals bio Gender:F name:star
Breed;paint
Personality:kind,loyal,respectful,sweet,sometimes brave,strong mom bio Gender:F
name and Age:the player who plays her picks
Breed;paint
Personality:the player who plays her picks THERE PICS: http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2681256/2/istockphoto_2681256-paint-mare-and-foal.jpg !

Last edited by wild one on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Yea sure!!!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Lol its ok, I was just curious.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down