Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature) Empty Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:49 pm

"I know, I just want to make sure my daughter isn't hurt" I said simply not carign whether she knew I was there or not and rocked the little boy in my arms still

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature) Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

Post by Death Rules Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:53 pm

"I would never hurt a baby." I said standing up as I looked down at the little boy smiling as I tickled his stomach then putting a kiss on his head,"Just like you're father, the eyes, the shape of your head, and that nose." I said smiling at him then up at Sahale as I squeezed past him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature) Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:54 pm

I sat down in the room and let ythe little boy sleep as well not making a sound and watched them sleeping.

(I g2g ... bye bye)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:00 pm

I felt the rejection in my heart but shrugged it off. I stopped hearing something, I canned my head to the side. I opened the door and ran at the wolf with speed,"You will not hurt Sahale's babies." I shouted at it as I growled. I was like a shifter bullet jumping from rock to rock then slamming into the wolf. A very loud boom came shaking the house as well as the people in it, I slammed my fist into the wolfs skull crushing it,"I told you will not hurt Sahale." I said snarling letting my eyes go red with anger as I already felt protective of Sahale and his two little babies. My chest was heaving with the effort of putting enough power in the boom. I walked out of the hole brushing my dress off as well as blowing the hair out of my face,"Stupid wolf." I began to laugh as I wiped blood off of my face
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:26 am

Sahale and his brother growled angrily Sahale asked Sarash to watch the kids for a little whiel him and Dyami went outside to see what all the commotion was about. They both turned into a wolfand went outside growling
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:18 am

I looked to the two wolves,"All it well, I took care of it." I said heading back inside to see my sister so I could possibly say bye since I didn't really belong here.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:24 am

We both turned back a little releived and went inside I took my kids off Sarah nad began playing with them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:27 am

"Sahale, don't you think Andy is hungry? He's crying and nothing seems to be helping." I said hearing Megan crying upstairs. I walked up and gave her a nipple and she was content
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:29 am

"Yeah, I know he is, give me a ahcnace I need to make some milk for him in the kitchen" i said adn stood up looking around a little and then remebered it wasn't my house and just graoned rubbing my head "Come on you two, we have to go back to get you soem food"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:31 am

*Sahale I'm well and capable of feeding him after Megan* I said into his head as I winced as her teeth went hard against my nipple with made me jump
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:32 am

"It's fine, You have your own family to look after" I said and went back to my house and prepare some milk for both the kids.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:39 am

*I do not have kids* I said as a pained expression came across my face. I let Megan suckle to her heart's content not minding since I had to get rid of the milk since I don't have any more kids. I had lost my 9 month old to a fever, I ignored the pain in my heart and kept letting little Megan suckle for as long as she desired,"You look just like my little Mercy." I said smiling as I played with her little fingers watching her with love in my eyes as well as a little longing in the depths but I blinked and it was gone. After she was done with both breasts I laid on the floor with her letting her play with my big bracelet since she took a fancy to it, I giggled as she rolled over with it in her mouth,"Silly girl, you're father is lucky to have a little one like you, I'd love another chance to be a mother as well Megan." I said not knowing why I was saying this to her but I was since I didn't have no one else to talk to,"I envy my sister, because she's pregnant and I'm not but I don't think a different guy would want me now." I said laughing at that since it was true. I stroked her cheek as she yawned,"Sleep my child." I said to her as I brushed a kiss on her forehead and took my bracelet back when it fell to the ground when I picked her up.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:42 am

Sahale
Ididn't say a word and just kept looking after the two kids sighing "fine then, you can help me look aftr these two but tell your sister she doenst' need to help me anymore" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:48 am

I didn't like his attitude,"Come find me when you have a different attitude." I said walking out of the house and into the darkness of the forest.

Sarah
I took Anna,"Dyami I'm tired and so it Anna, we're going to bed." I said as I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek as I headed up the stairs to the bedroom. I put Anna in her crib and settled onto mine and Dyami's bed tired but mostly because of the baby and it's weight
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:53 am

Dyami
I nodded and helped her get to bed and lay down beside her and anna curling up around them happily

Sahale
"yeah, yeah" I said annyed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:56 am

Sarah
"I think Sahale and Sammy would be a good couple." I said as I snuggled up to Dyami content with laying my head on his chest and my hand on his stomach as the baby kicked against his side
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 am

I smiled and nodded "yeah, amybe... Unfortuantly with two kidsaroudn he puts them at top prioty afterall there all he has left of Kelly" he said to her
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:01 am

"Maybe when their older we should set them up possibly." I said smiling up at him as I gave him a soft kiss on the nose
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:08 am

"Hmm, I think that might be a plan missy" I smiled adn nuzzeled her and kissed my girls forheads happily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:12 am

"Silly wolf." I said laughing as I snuggled even closer to him for warmth
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:17 am

I smiled and mvoed closer keeping them btoh as warm as I could during the cold nights
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 am

"Dyami my breasts hurts." I said whining some
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:44 am

I looked to her and smiled "want me to have a drink?" I asked cheekily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:15 am

"Yes baby suckle." I said whining as my full breasts were sore and leaking
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:22 am

I smiled and licked her nipples before i began to suckle
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next