Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:23 am

"Remember put my nipple to the roof of you're mouth then suck." I said moaning out in pleasure
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:26 am

I smiled and nodded letting her nippe touch the roof of my mouth and began to suck graoning as I tasted her sweet milk.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:28 am

I arched as I kissed his head. I put my legs around his waist locking him to me as I rubbed against him as he was arousing me so much.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 am

I kept suckling keeping my weight off her "But the baby" I whispered to her softly worried it might get hurt
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:34 am

"At least lick my juices if anything." I said
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:37 am

I smiled nad moved down pulling ehr panties off and licked up her juices just liek she had asked and nuzzeled her lips as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:39 am

I gasped and rocked against his mouth milk going down my breasts from my nipple
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:42 am

i smiled and moved up a little to lap up her milk.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:44 am

I put Dyami in my arms holding him to my chest needing his mouth on either mine or my nipples
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:46 am

I smiled and licked her nipples again before i kissed her deeply
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 am

i moaned
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:50 am

I smiled and then nuzzeled ehr breasts softly "how much longer until the baby is born?" I asked softly still rather excited
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:40 pm

"So impatient. Some time this week." I said smiling as I gave his head a light kiss as I smooth his hair out of the way,"But when we have the baby I say we try again or no milk from my breasts." I said smiling evilly as I kissed his head again
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:16 pm

I smiled and kept rubbing her stoamch "But I'm excited" I said whining a little.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:23 am

I smiled,"I know so am I, because it's you're baby I'm carrying." I said smiling as I still ran my fingers threw his shaggy hair enjoying it as then I felt kicking and a pained expression came over my face
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:35 am

I smield and nuzzeld eher looking at her concerned when I saw her expression change and whined nuzzeling ehr a little and made sure she was comfortable rubbing her stomach gently.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:31 am

"I am fine." I said as I patted his cheek before leaning down to give him a soft kiss as milk once again leaked from my breasts
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:32 am

I whined and shook my head begining to lick at her nipples again and nuzzeled her "But, you looked hurt" I whined
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 am

"Just a harsh kick from the baby." I said shrugging as I put a hand under my stomach as I got up and off of the bed before heading to the nursery to check on Anna before feeding her. I rubbed one of my nipples on Anna's cheek making her open her mouth so I could put a nipple into her mouth. I soon relaxed as my left breast was going down in size some as milk was sucked out. I stroked the black hair from her face as I smiled seeing Dyami's features
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:36 am

I followed ehr still a little concerned and rubbed her stomach to make sure that the baby didn't kick her so harshly again and smiled at Anna nuzzeling my two girls.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:40 am

I put a hand on Dyami's cheek,"Silly Dyami, don't you think Anna?" I asked her as I looked down at her. I just smiled as I kissed Dyami's cheek some as I watched Anna suckle happy I could provide for her as well as Dyami with babies. "I don't know why the baby is kicking so harshly Dyami. I don't know if..if the baby's okay." I said as my shoulders slumped down in defeat
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:42 am

I whined and kissed her softly "I'm sure everything is fine, maybe they are just ready to come into this world" I said and nuzzeled her and frowned "I'm not silly just a little concerned that'sall"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 am

I smiled as I nodded,"Do you think we should see a doctor?" I asked scared something was wrong since the baby never did this. I whined some as I felt another hard kick which made Anna cry. I sighed as I stood up rocking Anna trying to get her to stop crying as I tried to feed her again,"Anna you need to eat." I said sternly as I patted her butt. I kept whining as the baby kept kicking, I soon got Anna to eat again wincing as I felt her teeth graze my sore tender nipple
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:49 am

"I can get Moro to get one for us while we waitwe can stay here and let you rest, I can take care of Anna for a little" I said and kissed her cheek making her sit down. Moro got a doctor for us and brought them over to check up on Sarah(?)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:55 am

Doctor:
"Sarah no need to be alarmed, the baby is okay it's just getting restless waiting to be born." I said putting a hand on her forehead to make sure she wasn't just getting sick some time's that can happen

Sarah
"But it hurts." I said whining as I winced again as the baby kicked some more as I rubbed frantically to make the baby stop kicking some so I could get comfortable again because I had to do a lot of things like get baby clothes and such.

Doctor:
"I recommend rubbing a special baby oil and maybe it'll sooth the baby some." I said nodding as I packed my stuff up
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next