Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:57 am

"I think Moro has some of that" I said and rubbed her stomach whined and kissed the baby bump as well. As the doctor left Moro gave me some of the specail baby oil she had and I rubbed it on for her and looked ot her "a little better?" I asked her hoping she was a least a little bit better and nuzzeled her lovingly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 pm

"Much better. Dyami would you go with me to get baby things in town? Because I don't feel safe with those people since they don't like us very much." I said leaning against his side as i put my arms around his waist snuggling into his safeness

(I was thinking that some towns people like separate us and Dyami can't get to me)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:02 pm

I nodded "I'll ask my brother to check on you a little later encase anything happens, I can trust him" I said softly.
I kissed her softly and then kissed the baby bump before I walked to town turning into a wolf to get there quicker adn collected some baby things for her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:08 pm

*Dyami I meant I'd go and you come with me, you don't know what to get* I said frustrated as I slammed the door shut angry that I couldn't even go to town to get the things the baby things like clothes and such he didn't know what to get. I sat on the bed making sure no one could get in the door mad as could be. I felt the baby moving, I looked out of the window my chest heaving with pants of pain from my stomach but I still didn't let any body in the room.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:09 pm

I started to head back and turned quickly running back. "I'm sorry, I'm just rather worried about you at the momment" I said and nuzzeled her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:13 pm

I growled as I walked out of his reach and out of the room,"I'll just go by myself and no you may not go and no one would come with me." I said walking toward town frustrated with him and every body else, I soon started to look at some blue things for a boy. I found some cute little booties for the new baby boy.

(Would you mind playing the towns people and some how they could block any kind of wolf as well as Taigi?)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:18 pm

I whined a little and sat down upset.
Taigi and Moro were trying to follow her but got stopped by the townspeople/
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:22 pm

I kept looking for different things for little boys. I found some baby toys, blue clothes with cute designs, blankets, warm winter clothes, and things like that and soon paid for them. I stopped at a jewelry stand looking at a small necklace that had a half of heart with another half of a heart and when put together it said forever I smiled and looked to the price but pouted when it was a little more expensive then I could afford. I asked the owner if he could put it down a notch and he was generous enough to do it so I was happy with that. I rubbed my stomach smiling excited to show Dyami what I found for the both of us as well to show the things I got for the baby. I tried to talk to Dyami threw my mind and I just couldn't which puzzled me but shrugged
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:25 pm

I growled feeling townspeople getting close adn went outside I couldn't get rhough to her and whined a little but still growled angrily and tried to get though but still got nothing and then tried to find a way to find her but got stopped seeing Moro adn Taigi in danger and also getting threatened myself by the townspeople.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:32 pm

(The towns people wanted the baby and her to you could say mix babies and use them for their own)

I was heading back home when an older woman started to talk to me,"Really? You have a wolf painting, can I see it?" i asked liking that this woman had a wolf painting. I walked into her house as I set down the things I got by the entrance of the town so when i wanted to head home it was there. I headed into the room and saw the wolf painting,"It's gorgeous." I said very impressed that someone got close enough to paint such a picture of a female wolf with some pup's. I then looked closely thinking that looked like me and such. I just thought I was losing it with being pregnant, I felt another wave of pain from my stomach knowing I should be getting home soon so Dyami could help me with birth. *Dyami can you hear me? I need you, the baby is coming soon* I said to him but I only felt his absence as if he was blocking me and whimpered at that
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:36 pm

I growled and got free and quickly found ehr putting ym arms around her growling protectively and nuzzeled her lovingly carefully moving her so she was in a safer spot and sat behind her letting ehr push back against me.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:44 pm

I soon was pushing but something made me stop my contractions as then I blacked out being taken away from Dyami and Dyami trying to fight them off but I was taken from him. I woke up some where Dyami couldn't go as something prevented him from coming to my rescue. I started to scream as I pushed feeling the baby was coming, I saw some women come to me,"Who are you? What have you done with my mate? let me go!" I snarled as I got hit in the head with something as they held my hands back against the wall so I could move my hands. I whimpered with the pain as I felt the baby coming so I began to push knowing I couldn't hold out for Dyami. I soon heard crying, a tear went down my face smiling as I got to hold my baby boy, I kissed his head as they let go of my hands and ran out of the cage like place so I wouldn't hurt them. I cleaned the baby off and soon fed him, I smiled,"You are like you're father Dyami, you'll be able to see him soon I hope." I said looking around knowing I couldn't get out of this place and Dyami couldn't come get me. A tear went down my face feeling lonely even with the baby in my arms,"Dyami where are you? I need you, you need to see you're son." I said softly into the air missing his arms around me or seeing him happy that he had a son now and thinking of Anna who needed to be fed, to suckle from my breasts.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:48 pm

I growled and tried to keep hold of ehr being pushed back adn whined . I spent hours trying to find ehr and the newbron baby and looked around frantically. I had no luck but still kept searching for her desperatly and heard somethign cryin and followed but it stopped before I got hter enad looekd aorund knwoing I was at least in the right direction. I saw her and hugged ehr tightly looking to the new baby and nuzzeled them crying a little releived to hav eher back in my arms agian and whined "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Sarah" I said upset and shivered a little as i hugged her tightly..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:53 pm

I snuggled into him,"I was so scared." I said crying against his shoulder not wanting to ever be separated from him ever again. I began to whine as I felt pain again in my stomach. I soon felt our new born child being taken away from me, I lunged up and scrambled toward the baby hearing him crying from my lose of my arms around him,"NO!" I shouted as tears went down my face as I had lost him. He was lost,"Dyami they took him." I said crying uncontrollably knowing me or Dyami couldn't get him back ever.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:58 pm

I lugned and tried to get the baby back and whined getting jerked back and grunted as I felt a spear striking me and backed up standing in front of her not loosing ehr as well. "Give him back, he's our son" I snapped "I'll do anything jsut give him back please"

I didn't get a reply adn tried to get him off them again my son's scent still strong.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:02 pm

I saw something thrown at him getting him in the neck and it smelt of something to knock him out. I started to cry again as I ran to catch him, I laid him down as I put my head against his chest as I ran a hand on his hair crying at the lose of a son
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:04 pm

I groaned and whimpered looking at her "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I whispered to her and leaned up kissing ehr cheek and nuzzeled her "I'll get him back, I promise you my love..." I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:06 pm

I cried as reality hit me in the chest ripping at my heart knowing we could never get our new born son back,"He's lost Dyami, I can't smell him." I said whimpering as I pressed my face into his chest my body rocking with sobs
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:07 pm

I put my arms aroudn ehr and rocked her crying silently trying to be strong for her but just cried with ehr rocking her with me"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:10 pm

I didn't leave his arms for the longest time hearing people saying they would get me back and use me for breeding with a man more powerful then Dyami. I whimpered as I felt a hand on my shoulder, I started to growl clutching Dyami as something went around Dyami's throat,"No please." I said crying
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:12 pm

I quickly got her out of there not letting them take her from me again and moved her to a place where only my family could enter, a place where none of them could get us. I kissed her softly and hugged ehr tightly not letting her go at all.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:18 pm

I couldn't stand or even use my own brain in shock of what was happening. In that moment I snapped, I started to run in human form then animal, primal instinct kicking in as I ran knowing my motherly instincts started to go threw my vians. I caught the scent of our new born son crying and in distress, I jumped like a cat would on a larger prey. I ripped at the human's necks who held my son, I stood over him protecting him with my life. I snarled showing my blood red canines, I picked him up with my teeth making sure I didn't drop him. I backed up slowly watching the humans in outrage wanting to kill them all, I got the things i had bought before all of this happened, I soon ran home with things sticking out of my sides and blood trickling down my temple. I put him down and the things I had gotten from town.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:20 pm

I quickly found her and wipped the blood off her and whined still feeling awfully guitly I hadn't been able to do a thing and nuzzeled her and looked to our son. "Dear we have to move, it's safer in moro's sancutary they cannot get there.. I promise you" I said and hugged them both upset thinking ti was all my fault.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:25 pm

I nodded understanding,"One day I'll kill them." I said snorting blood out of my nose
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:28 pm

I whined and lapped up the blood "Both of you please rest, I'll keep guard but we need to move there as quickly as possible I don't want to let you get hurt again"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next