Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

3 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:30 pm

"How about in the morning?" I asked yawning as I held Patrick in my arms smiling down at him as I kissed his head lazily as I let him suckle
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:32 pm

I nodded and took them both to bed curling around them protectively and staying up for pretty much the entire night.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:35 pm

I let Dyami sleep as I began to pack our things especially the things I got from town
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:38 pm

I woke up as she was packing and helped her packing some of ym thigns as well adn turned into a wolf letting erh climb on returnign to the sanctuary where only member of Moro's pack could get it which only consisted of her, our pups, me, Moro, Taigi, Sahale and his pups.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:45 pm

I looked around some as we entered holding Patrick in my arms,"Dyami are we there yet? I'm tired and it's too hard to let Patrick suckle." I said whining as he kept getting me with his gums since my nipples still hurt as I held him as well as Anna
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:46 pm

""we're there" I said letting ehr off and nudged her adn patrick towards a house I had built for us and smiled nuzzeling them all happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:50 pm

"Finally." I said sitting down first letting Patrick suckle since he was younger. After he was done I let Anna suckle some since she was starving. I kissed her on the head then Patrick. "Dyami love I'm going to go for a walk with Sahale and show him Patrick, be back in a bit." I said giving him a kiss before heading to Sahale
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:51 pm

I nodded and smield a little. When she was gone I walked out fromt he sacntuary beging quick and met up with a girlfreind of mine.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:57 pm

"Sahale, I feel like Dyami isn't interested in me any more, like ever since I had Patrick he like doesn't..I don't know any more." I said as I let my head head hang as I held Patrick to me sad some as his father wouldn't even play with him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:59 pm

"I think he's just upset" he said, the twins had moved out so he had the house to himself now and liked the company no matter who it was.

Dyami
I smiled and looekd to her and kissed her gently taking her somewhere secret and we btoh stripped and I kissed her gently and began to mate with her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:03 pm

I canned my head and began to growl. I ran from the place and slammed smack dab into Dyami and ripped the girls throat out,"How dare you!" I said as rage went into my eyes as they turned red with anger. I slapped Dyami across his face madder then the devil himself, I held back from killing him for betrayal and disloyalty,"You will never see Patrick ever again." I shouted in his face as me and him disappeared out of this place and deep into a different part of the forest close to the town. I hid both of mine and Patrick's scent's as he was now five since finding out Dyami cheated when I gave him everything
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Dyami
I jsut looekd blank and completly emotionless nto caring fi she hit me...

Shale

I growled at my brother and pinned him down angrily "What has happened ot you Dyami, your tearing yourself to shreds for crying out loud, you owe her a lot more than such pitiful love" I snapped at him after almsot biting the girl after chaisng her out.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:11 pm

No one ever saw me again not wanting to even see Dyami knowing I'd probably lose control and rip him to shreds with my bare hands. "Come on Patrick we have to go before nightfall." I said ushering him some to hurry, I scanned the area nervous.

Patrick
"Mother where is father?" I asked for the hundredth time wanting to know what ever happened to him

"He chose to be with a different woman and not with his own old mate and his son." I said picking him up and paying for the toy he picked out since he has been good so he deserved a toy. We soon got home and I put him down before locking the windows and door and putting powerful wards around the house and yard not letting anything into my sanctuary that I called home for so many years. I made supper for Patrick and after he ate I put him to bed. I held my hand on my stomach pregnant with Dyami's last child that I'd ever have with him or any body else. I put my hand on the counter crying for all I was worth for Patrick never knowing his father and being pregnant with Dyami's last child,"He only used me for his own pleasures not caring for me or his own damn son." I said I slowly went to the ground crying
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Sahale
Over tiem I came to visist them rather worried since I still loved Sarah but always made it clear to patrick that I wasn't hsi father. "Sarah, what's wrong?" I asked walking in and seeing her crying.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:25 pm

I slammed my magic against his chest which made him leave. "Stay away from me." I said angrily as I walked upstairs as I looked from the deck and into the sky watching the stars. I howled into the night in sadness for everything I had lost as I had put my everything into mine and Dyami's relationship. He'll some day pay for what he's done I thought to myself as I growled.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Sahale
I frowned feeling quite rejected and upseet now and sighed "As you wish Sarah, you were crying and I'm sorry for what my brother did, i truely am.. Moro even got angry at him and he is no longer part of the pack" I said to her before leaving adn sitting outside jsut keeping watch for her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 pm

I sat down and leaned my head to the railing.

Patrick
"Mommy what's wrong?" i asked as I kneeled down and put my arms around my mothers neck. I cried as well since I didn't know what was wrong with my mommy.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Moro and taigi went ot visist her and Moro gave her a soft hug.."come now, what's done is done.. we will look after you me and Taigi ok dear"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:42 pm

(How the heck do they get in when no one should be able to get in? its frustrating me)

"Just leave me alone." I said as I stood up taking Patrick with me. I put a hand on my stomach feeling the baby kick
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:47 pm

(oops, sorry, it's Moro's snatucary so she can get in there)

Moro stood outside the house waiting for an answer she couldn't get in due to the sheild around it and waited sielnty with Taigi.
Dyami walked aroudn feeling terrible adn then walked around and tried to find Sarah
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:51 pm

(she's not in her's she's back in the place that Patrick had almost been taken away and could Dyami try to get her back?)

I watched Patrick play with his toys as I made breakfast. After I fed him I went into the bedroom to give birth, I screamed for Dyami for some reason
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:53 pm

I heard soemone screaming or me and went over stopping when I releasised where it was and hesisted "What is it Sarah?" I asked in my usual tone.Feeling terrible..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:57 pm

I bit my lip as I pushed. I soon heard a baby crying,"She's yours." I said panting as I let the little girl suckle from me as I laid back on my pillows realizing that Dyami was here. I tensed but ignored it as I took care of Cora my little girl
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:59 pm

I whined "Will you let me in?" i asked "I'm sorry" I whispered lowering ym head "hurt me all you want, kill me after jsut let me see her and my son, please"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:01 pm

"Answer this, why did you cheat on me? I gave you everything." I said sternly
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next