Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l..

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l..

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:16 pm

~Fantasy~
I hid behind a trashcan as the dog catchers roared by. Shivering, I stayed there for a moment. Finally I regained my calmness and hurridly knokced over the can. Immediatly, I searched through the trash. I clawed through the wrapper of someones wasted McDonalds. "Jackpot!" Some cold, but still fresh, chicken nuggets and a full bag of french fries. "I'm eating good tonight." Quickly, I ate up the meal. Any stray knows tha it's best to eat your meal quickly. A dog could easily get a big fat juicy steak tooken away by just looking away for a second. About a hour later, I arrived at a house. It was big, and I could hear voices inside- a humans voice and two dogs'. I whimpered. Sniffing around the gate, I was able to squeeze under it and go into the backyard. I poked through the doggy door, and saw two dogs and a human. The dogs were talking, the human was petting a pretty girl dog. There was a boy dog sitting across from her- woah! Man, I am too young to be thinking about that. Anyway, I made my way quietly to one of the dog bowls. I ate the remainers from each bowl, then I quickly made my way out of the house. Running to the gate, I tripped over a rock and got tangled in the hose. "Ah! A snake has got me! A snake has got me!" I yelped. Trying to wiggle free, I got myself even more caught in the snake. This is it. A snake was going to squeeze me and then eat me. "Bye mother. I know that you are already dead, but now I can be with you. And father, bye. I know I hated you, but know I will miss you. I hope to see you when you die also." I made a quick prayer, a last quick yip for help, then let the hose wrap me and then gulp me down.

Back to top Go down

Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l..

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:59 pm

KINDRA-I wined aging as another car coming but this time ,i sall Anna coming close to the road, i jumped to my feet ran other to her and stopped the 5 year old from getting on the road,i then tugged on her torn ragged disgusting dress and we went into the shed,i tried hared to get her to stay and it worked.I went to a restraint and dug threw there trash but no luck,"guess me and Anna wont eat tonight."I mumbled then sighed.I walked around the corner and sall a woman with a doggy bag and ran to her grabbing it,i made it to the shed and gave some to Anna and some to me.ANNA-I scquiled when seeing my puppy,"puppy puppy."I could not speak good yet.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum