Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strays thease days(dog version)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

strays thease days(dog version) - Page 2 Empty Re: strays thease days(dog version)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:21 pm

SOFEE-I sall squirrel she was a small pup like me but ,i was more legs then body at the time so ,i was a bit faster,i walked up to her with a old piazza slice and gave it to her,then went and pulled the hole piazza out for every one.

Back to top Go down

strays thease days(dog version) - Page 2 Empty Re: strays thease days(dog version)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Honey, and B-Dawg were right behind soon they skidded to a stop at a trash can. "Where's Mudbud?" Honey, asked digging through the trash.. "The dude stopped for a mud roll." B-Dawg answered. "Woah, woah, woah!" Honey fell into the trash can and peeked out... her heart pounded. B-Dawg laughed and rolled on his stomach. "Chill B-Dawg... or sha'll I say scary dog.." It was Mudbud! "Hey dudette!" he excalimed to Honey happily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:34 pm

(solar 2 pups not 3.)SOFEE-I walked other 2 b-dog."Hey hansom."The words slipped out of my maw and a embarrassed look came across my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Squirrell~

While I gobbled up the pizza I nodded in thanks to my freind.While digesting I stole a glance at the three laughing,in envy I stalked away to grab a second slice of pizza.

Keeni~

Running straight into the garbage can I found a half eaten hambuger and swallowed it hole."Yumm,That's my favorite..They gots good pickens here guys."I yipped my tail wagging.Within minutes I discovered a few slices of rotten cheese.It smelled foul,but I reluctantly ate it due to the fact I may not get another chance to eat in a while.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:37 pm

SOFEE-"Gross pickles."She then looked back at b-dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Sandy
She seen everybody. "Yo dawgs S-dswgs innthe hiz hiz hiz hiz house!" she said and she seen Honey in the trash. "Whoa! I thought that was for racoons",
Rose
She was walking with Sandy. "Hello....", she said and she seen Honey. "why Honey thats sick", she groaned.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Honey looked over. "Hi Mudbud..." she said.. Pizza. she thought and knocked down the garbage can, taking out a piece of pizza. "Yummy!" she said, licking her chops. B-Dawg stood. "Sorry dawg--- Honey." he said with a nervous laugh. "It fine B-Dawg." she answered. Mudbud smiled and sat watching...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:49 pm

SOFEE-I looked at b-dog still embarrassed then stood up and went to sandy and rose,i gapped some garbage and tossed it at them it spattered all other them,"Now think aging when you say some thing like that,"I walked back over to b-dog,"Sorry about that."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:54 pm

B-Dawg nodded. "It's fine Sof." he murmured.
Honey stood proudly and walked up to Mudbud. "You look super bored." she murmured... "Yeah, I am... I have to watch puppies flirt all day when B-Dawg says he's 'too cool.' too be in love or loved..." Mudbud answered, keeping himself from laughing. "Well, maybe its true." chuckled Honey.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:00 pm

(what! wild one why she do that im confused....spell check)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:04 pm

(solar 2 dogs not 3 please.Lunar she did it because she said ,Whoa! I thought that was for raccoons and rose said why Honey that's sick.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:06 pm

(Why didn't you say something at 1st? Fine! Take Mudbud away please)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Keeni~

After eating my fill;which was a lot I jogged over to B-Dawg."Hey Hey B..Whatzzz up?"I asked before I playfully nipped his spine,my eyes glittering with amusement.

Squirrel~

Lowering my head,my tummy rumbled.I felt kinda sick.I plopped down on the ground in the sunlight and groaned.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:12 pm

(um......your not HONEY Honey was in the trash. She said thats 4 racoons as in diggin in the trash!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:15 pm

(I did look at the old post and at 1st, i was thinking you head 2 till we starred.Mud bud dos not have to go gust give him to some one who wants him and ,i am not trying to be mean.)SOFEE-I ran over to Squirrel."You ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 pm

(No one can have him cuz we all have 2 dogs, dudette Crying or Very sad )
B-Dawg jumped and turned around. "Nothing dawg!" he said with a small nervous chuckle.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:24 pm

(ok sorry.)SOFEE-"Squirrel you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Sandy
"Why jump dawg?" she shook her fur. "Wow?" she said confused.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:44 pm

(see yea ,i got to go.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Squirrel~

"Yea,I'll be okay I think I just ate something bad."I mumbled lying my head across the hard,warm pavement.

Keeni~

I lifted up my large paw and placed it on his head randomly."Well it sure seems like something"I spat,My eyes glowing as I snapped at him playfully.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:09 am

Jeci~
My wild bue eyes danced in excitement as I look around at all the other pups. Wagging my tail, I pad closer to them and yip happily my greetings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:34 am

(I am back)SOFEE-"Ok every one lets go."She said when sall male man and stared to chase him."This will be are 1st exrsize today."I always did this to them every day ,i would find exraisize so that we were healthy.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:54 am

BOO IM QUITTIN U CANT STOP MEH!! solar iz 2
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:58 am

(why? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:02 am

Solar said yall leavin her and i said Borrrriiinnnngggg
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum