Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strays thease days(dog version)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

strays thease days(dog version) - Page 3 Empty Re: strays thease days(dog version)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:06 am

solar what do you mean leaving you.

Back to top Go down

strays thease days(dog version) - Page 3 Empty Re: strays thease days(dog version)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:12 am

shes busy DUCEZZ
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:28 am

o ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:27 pm

(Awee Sad )

Keeni~

Taking off like a bullet from a gun I shot out of the can,over to Squirrel.Being larger and much stronger than the average pup I dragged her along as I brought up the rear of our puppy pack..

Squirrel~

I whimpered softly,my rump hurting tremendously..

(Omg I feel like a suckish rper right now urgg )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 pm

SOFEE-I came to a stop whining while looking at the the the the..............................."DOG CATCHER",i screamed and turned tail down ,i ran as fast as ,i could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:50 pm

(There's no need to be rude. I don't want to see that again. And if anyone was paying mind. It was clearly stated that everyone was only to have 1 to 2 dogs. I have one. Those of you that know know I would never ever be mean. Only when someone becomes disrespectful and rude do I ever say something.)

Jeci~
Hearing DOG CATCHER yelled, I bolt after them. My little legs pumping as fast as they could possibly carried me. All I heard as I ran further away was the big disgusted man yelling and cursing as he waved his net about in fury.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:06 pm

SOFEE-INT ,INT, INT ,(the dog noise when they get hurt.)i yelled as he threw a wired thing around my neck (the long metel stick with a wire lope on it.)He grabbed me by the scruff and walked away.
DOG CATCHER-"HA ha ha,i got you now stupid pup,i then tossed her in my van the went for the other pups.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:14 pm

(Not quiting... I didn't mean to have more than one dog when she said so the 1st, time I have very bad eyesite)
B-Dawg yelped as Sofee started to be taken away. "Oh know dawgs, Sofee is getting taken away by the dog catcher." he barked. Honey rolled her eyes and sighed. "Then don't just sit here, we save her!" Honey growled with a eye roll. "How exacly..." B-Dawg asked. Honey sighed and ran over to Sofee the truck quitely. When the dog catcher wasn't looking, she opened the door.. "You are all free." she whispered. "Go." she jumped off the doorway so they could get out.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:37 pm

(Haha okay now that's understandable. My sister is near sighted AND far sighted...pain in the damn arse lol)
Jeci~
Furrowing my little crystal bue eyes, I slide to a halt and whip around. Seeing what they were doing, I come to conclude I must get this mans attention. Growling I bound forward yipping then grind to a halt just out of reach of him and his dog catching device. "Hey fatso!" I barked loudly in an obnoxious high pitch. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" It worked. Now the big man was rolling, the fat man walk, right towards me. Giving my big puppy grin, and showing my rows of sharp needle like teeth. I jump towards him and jump away just in time as his net whooshs past me. I do this over and over several times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:24 pm

SOFEE-I took the chance to flee,i stopped to watch a grown up dog bite the man in the fanny.I laughed, then ran to safety.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:57 pm

okay dudes i'm not quittin cause i love my character sandy and.......I luv rose too so may i get my ppl back?????? pale pale pale Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed confused confused confused confused scratch scratch
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 pm

ok corise. Very Happy So smile not frown Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:10 pm

$Sandy$
She went to her house(her human friend) and took a little nap and she was tired. "Ooh.....dawgs I'm beat", she said and she took a little nap and she was dreaming nicely.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:56 pm

SOPHE-I went into a trash can that fell and slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:59 am

Jeci~
I find an empty card board box. Crawling into it, I circle three times then lay down with a huff. Licking my lips and blinking tiredly, I soon fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:21 pm

SOFFE-I continued to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:37 pm

$Sandy$
She looked outside when she woe up and she seen them. She went outside and seen Sofee sleeping. "hello Sofee even though you are sleeping", she said and she looked at her.

^Rose^
She seen Sandy and Sofee and the rest. "Why are you interupting her sleep?" she said and she sighed. "That is very rude of you Sandy", she said and she sighed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:42 pm

SOPHE-"Hi sandy,hi rose and sandy it is fine."My tail was wagging.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:16 pm

$Sandy$
She looked at Sofee. "hello....back dawgette", she said and she smiled. "Hello.......Rose I told you she wouldn't mind", she said and rolled her eyes at Rose. She saighed and she thought about her crush B-dawg. "Ooh....I can't say it at loud", sje said and sighed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:32 pm

SOFEE-"Say what out loud?"I asked cerisoly.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:33 pm

$sandy$
"Oh...nothing nothing", she said nervously and smiled nervoulsy. "Go on go on", she said and sighed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:51 pm

(lets wait for the others. Very Happy Ok?)

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:51 pm

perfect idea but they need to hurry up....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Jeci~
Licking my lips I sigh and crack an eye. Only glancing at the others for a mere second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:00 pm

(I'm brain dead.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next