Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Days To Mine (Jay And Whoever Else)

2 posters

Go down

100 Days To Mine (Jay And Whoever Else) Empty 100 Days To Mine (Jay And Whoever Else)

Post by Little.Goat Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:37 pm

(They are just gonna wake up, wonder where they are, and do stuff)

Greyson opened her eyes, feeling crumbling dirt beneath her. "W-where am I?" She wondered, forcing her stiff legs beneath her. "HELLO???" She called, spotting a moving shape underneath a tree. It was only a cow. Greyson couldn't remember anything, the only thing she could remeber was her first and last name. Greyson Hill.

She spotted a horse, and approached it with her hand out. It regarded her with wide eyes, and wouldn't even let her get close enough to ride it. Somehow, she knew what to do. Greyson approached a tree, punching it and making wooden planks quickly.

A small hut was soon constructed on a small hill overlooking a river. She spotted a cave in the mountain side, and went it, getting used to the darkness. A loan groan echoed, and she let out a terrified scream, seeing a rotting zombie approaching her. Greyson fled, slamming the makeshift door of her hut. She lay curled up in a corner, crying her self to sleep as night came, and the zombies roamed freely.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

100 Days To Mine (Jay And Whoever Else) Empty Re: 100 Days To Mine (Jay And Whoever Else)

Post by JayzPF Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:15 pm

(Okay this is like 4 o'clock in the morning)

Jenna groaned, rolling over in her sleep. She fell into a small pond and woke up, drenched in water. This was the first thing she realized. "Ewwwwwww!" she screeched loudly and hastily stood up, trying to shake the mucky swamp liquid off. The second thing she realized was that she had no idea where she was. It was an eerie marsh with Zombies, Skeletons, Creepers and all sorts of wierd monsters roaming about. The moon was already about to exchange places with the sun.

"I must be dreaming..." She took a few steps forward to confirm that she was actually awake. An enderman turned and stared in her direction but she ducked behind an overgrown tree before it saw her. She didn't dare breath lest it come and get her. It looked away and she exhaled slowly, trying to calm her rapidly beating heart. "What do I do?!" she cried out softly to anyone who could hear. Jenna groaned again and punched the tree. A piece of log came off and she stared at it with wide eyes. It floated and twirled until she walked nearer, and then it was sucked to her. The tree remained standing although there was nothing supporting it.

She sank down to her knees and sighed. This place in so wierd, she thought. Something jostled her and she grasped at it with her hands. Cool, leathery fabric. She reached inside the bag and found the block of wood. Not sure of what to do with it, she clutched her only item tightly to her body and fell asleep, assuring herself that she would find help in the morning when the monsters would hopefully be gone
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

100 Days To Mine (Jay And Whoever Else) Empty Re: 100 Days To Mine (Jay And Whoever Else)

Post by Little.Goat Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:49 pm

In her dreams, Greyson was running from a whole mob of zombies. Her legs became stiffer and stiffer, until finally she was stuck. the mob grew closer, and she was over whelmed. She didn't feel the bites, or the hear the sounds, but she defintley felt something touching her. she woke with a start, and screamed. A huge spider was attacking her, and she bolted, heading into a swamp. She hit it while she was running, and tripped over a sleeping form. she realized it was another girl.

"Wake up!!!!" Greyson screamed, hitting the spider again. She was surprised when it fell over, leaving little color changing dots behind. They got sucked towards her, and she instantly knew something more. "Spiders are nice during the day time."
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Jenna woke up for the second time. "W-what?" she asked, startled by the large spider. She jumped up and wacked the arachnid once with the block of wood before it disappeared. The girl panted from adrenaline and glanced around. There was no sign of the previous monster party, only the other girl and a few random sheep. "I'm Jenna. What's your name?" She brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear and sighed, tucking the log back into the sack. The bag didn't feel lumpy at all. It was as if the wood minimized...

Jenna slumped against the floating tree. Something fell from the sky and she leapt forward to catch it. It was some kind of seed or sapling. She looked up and saw a small blue bird dancing around on the leaves, causing saplings to fall. "Here." She tossed the seeds onto the ground and the bird chirped happily, fluttering down to the ground and pecking the food up. When the seeds where gone it hopped onto Jenna's head, peeping like mad. "Woah!" She gasped, surprised at the little jay.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:47 am

(Hello?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down