Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolt II [P Three Days Grace Only]

2 posters

Go down

Bolt II [P Three Days Grace Only] Empty Bolt II [P Three Days Grace Only]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Bolt hurried over towards Penny and barked happily, tail held high. "Bolt!" she murmured happily and petted him. Bolt barked and chased his tail; She giggled and gave him a piece of a hotdog. He bent down and ate it. "You're such a good boy," Penny said. "You're my good boy... go ahead, go play!"
Bolt turned and raced out the doggie door and raced around the field. He saw Mittens and dipped his head while running. "Hey Mittens, good day isn't it?" he asked. He then bumped into a tree. "Yeah good job Bolt." Mittens said and trotted into the house. Bolt rolled his eyes and got up.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Bolt II [P Three Days Grace Only] Empty Re: Bolt II [P Three Days Grace Only]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Sasha

She walked down the street, seeing a trash can. she smiled happily and said. " Finally! Maybe their will be food in this one!" Sasha tipped it over, digging wildly in it. Finding a half eaten hotdog. She glupped it down and sighed. She pricked her ears up to hear barking. She scrambled out of the trash can adn looked over a fence. She cocked her head to the side and watched a dog run into a tree. She chuckled, and seen a cat. She growled softly but then turned back towards the dog.

Bolt II [P Three Days Grace Only] 207184_10150170000933729_105935158728_6639385_3358114_n
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Bolt shook his head and started walking slowly through the meadow. He looked over hearing a trashcan and slowly walked towards his fence, creeping slowly. He suddenly met a gaze and walked over more slowly. He sniffed the air and realized it was the scent of a dog. He looked over the fence and cocked his head. "Hello." he said. He realized her beauty but that was probably because he hardly saw dogs.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Sasha jumped slightly, head low, and fangs bared. But calmed down when he spoke. " Hello.." She said with hesitation. " Who are you?" she snarled lightly. Only because she was frightened. He was big and looked quite strong. But Sasha used to be a fighting dog, used to kill other dogs. She won battles, and lost blood but that didnt stop her from killing the ones who threatened her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Bolt looked at the dog hearing her bare her teeth and then stop. He let his tonuge come out and gave a friendly grin. "I'm Bolt." he replied with his head high. "Who are you?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Sasha chuckled, " Ohhh, I have heard about you. Bolt the super dog. Yea like you can actualy do them things. Hah!" She said with a sarcastic voice. digging into the trashcan again. Then stopped hearing him say 'Who are you?' Sasha pulled ehr head out and replied abck with a low sigh. " Sasha." She watched his movements carefully. Making sure he was not going to attack her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Bolt shook his head. "No of course I don't do those things." he muttered. He then heard her name. "Oh Sasha, so your an alley dog? You possibly need help getting food. You don't wander through a trashcan. Here, lemme help you."
He jumped over the gate and landed beside her, shaking his coat. "Now, follow me." he said leading the way.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Sasha

She snorted and blinked as he jumped over the fence. Not really into following him but if it was to get food. Shes up for it. Following not so close behind him but close enough as he lead her to who knows where.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Bolt took her to a trailer place and looked at her. "Humans are willing to give you food if you give the puppy dog eyes. Watch this." Going over Bolt whimpered over at the trailer and the human came out. Putting both ears down, and putting his head down, eyes up the human smiled. 'aw... you're hungry?' The human closed the door and soon arrived with a big juicy hotdog. He picked it up and dropped it. "See? Now you try."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Sasha

She sighed. " Mhmm.." Sitting up she padded down towards the trailers. Looking back over at Bolt. Raising her eye brows. Sasha sat down infront of a trailer door, putting her paws up like a bunny, head cocked to the side, ears went down. She barked, giving the pupy dog eyes. Two humans opened the door. " Awwe... RON! Get the steak!" The human yelled. Sasha still in her postion waited. Seeing a steak being thrown out the door. She chuckled and grasped it in her maw. Her slender body jumped top of a trashcan top and onto the hill. She snorted. " I think i have lived on the streets longer then you. This is a prize." She said. Looking down at the steak.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Bolt looked at him. "I have a human. I learned how to be an actual dog from a c-" he cut off. "Yeah and I've been getting prizes all my life." he retorted. He flicked his tail and ate the hotdog. "I have a human who loves me."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Sasha

" Your lucky..." She said looked towards the sky. Remembing her past, and her human.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Bolt nodded bristkly. "Of course I'm lucky, all had been." He said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down