Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mini fun game for all

+9
themagus
JayzPF
Saviour
Harley's Rainbow
BayMickey
Spritz
❥ Destiny Styles
Harley
Faye
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A mini fun game for all - Page 3 Empty Re: A mini fun game for all

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Spritz rolled her eyes, pulling out her secret dagger that was hidden up her sleeve. Cutting through the bonds, she quickly un-gagged herself and picked the lock, crawling out of the cage. Taking toothpicks, she built a ladder with and super glued it to make it stay together. Carrying it over her shoulder, she hiked to where Feather was sitting and threw her over her shoulder, propping the ladder up and taking Savior into the clouds, where she patted her head and jumped down, leaving her there.
"MY hill."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Saviour frowned adorably and crossed her arms over her chest in a huff. "Fine!" she exclaims and stands up abruptly. Marching over to a smaller cloud, she picks it up and then tosses it below her. She jumps on it and it drifts down the the hill. Saviour marches over to Spritz, sticks her tongue out, and then pushes the cloud into her arms, causing her to float up to the large cloud with it. "No! MY hill"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:12 pm

(Everything posted here, is really freaking funny and impossible! I love how we use our imagination. ^^)

Spritz grumbles under her breath as she looks down over the cloud, seeing her hill get smaller and smaller. Shaking her head, she waits for a condor to fly by, and hops on its back, using her mind control powers to make the bird fly down and swoop to Savior. The animal grasped her in his claws, before dropping her ontop of a tree and flying Spritz back to the hill. She lands down and stomps her foot, crossing her arms over her chest.
"My hill, you idiots! I found it!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Jessica skips in and sees a pretty hill. she digs a hole in the middle so that whoever steps on it will fall and be trapped. MY HILL!
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Saviour

I giggle as the condor picks me up, stretching my arms out like I had my own wings. With an Oof, I land in a tree. Brushing my knees, arms, and shoulders off, I step out of the tree and land in a pile of rasberries. I munch on a few, then grin wide. Grabbing a bunch, I run back to the hill and rub the berries on Spritz. She was then stained a bright red. With a mischievious smirk, I call my hispanic friend and ask her to bring her bull to the hill. Within a few seconds, a bull materializes from the trees and throws its head around, paws the ground, and chases Spritz off the hill. "MY hill ! I won ittt!"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Wild one magies to slip out of the chain and tears apart the puppets belly exscaping and runs to Saviour with a fork and stuffs spinach and broccoli on her mouth and pushes her down. MY HILL!!!!!!!!!!!! She shouted throwing broccoli and spinach in ever once face and sitting down on her hill, missing her bear but over that enjoining her victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 pm

themagus ran uphill, and right before he got to wild one he opened a portal under her and teleported her 2 meters away "My hill!
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Wild growled like a wild animal and ran up the hill tackling him, they both tumbled but she made it up quickly while Them landed on spikes, "MY HILL!" She yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:14 pm

BayMickey bought a bucket of pretzels, lining them up one by one to the top of the hill. She ran up to Wild, giving her a big fake hug, then pushed her off into the wall of pretzels. She crunched over them, getting little salt crystal in her skin, and poisoning her. MY HILL!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Spritz was nearly killed by the bull, but she managed to climb up a tree untill the animal decided it had had enough of her. Jumping down, she quickly took a bath in the nearby stream, getting the red juice off of her. She was now more determined then ever to claim her hill once again, and marched back over to it. Suddenly realizing she didn't have any weapons with her, she ran back into the woods and collected giant venus fly traps. Telling them what to do, she put them near the hill. Soon, they snapped up everyone that was near the hill besides Spritz, and clamped them in their jaws keeping them high above the ground. She marches up to the hill and sits down on the middle.
"My hill."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:02 pm

I make a small yipp sound when the trap snatched me up. After struggling for a while, I convinced the trap we could work together, and I promised to feed it flies every weekend. It spat me out, and I immediately set to work. I grab several bunches of pine needles and moss, and get them to stick together in a giant prickly snowball. With a wide grin, I push it up one side of the hill, and down the other. It snatches up Spritz like velcro and harmlessly carries her down the hill. It might've been uncomfortable, but it was funny for me! "MY HILL"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:02 pm

After the giant snowball carried Spritz down the hill, it crashed into a bunch of trees and made her fall off, before falling into a deep hole. Not knowing what was down there, Spritz decided to investigate. Following the tunnel for a few minutes, she found a huge giant squid. Why he was in the hole, no one knew. Turns out he could fly too, so Spritz rode him up the tunnel and back to her hill. He wrapped his sticky arms around Savior and pulled her off, after Spritz dropped onto the hill and laughed.

"My hill, you just cant understand that fact."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Halrey called a sushi restruant, and they took the giant squid away for food. She then told chuck norris to take Spritz awa. He did, and tied her to Mount Everest. "My hill."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Saviour screamed at the sight of Chuck Norris and ran away quickly. When she was out of breath, she slowed and found herself standing upon a tall, pretty hill. A smile beamed on my tired face "MY HILL"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeri Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Jealous over the fact Saviour had discovered the tallest hill available, Azeri began plotting secretive ways of obtaining ownership. The solution came in the form of a playstation two controller and the game 'Okami'. Harnessing Amaterasu's Celestial Brush, she run up the hill Saviour was on, and proceeded to use 'gale' to blow her opponent off the tallest hill. Planting feet firmly on the top, Azeri shouted "My Hill!"
Azeri
Azeri
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Saviour's face scrinched up when she landed in the dirt of the bottom of the hill. Standing, she dusted herself off and grabbed an apple from the nearby tree. I toss one of the fruits at her before seeing a bee hive. With a grin, I carefully slip the hive off the branch and throw it up at Azeri. Athe bees angrily chased her off the hill. I bound up the hill and sit cross legged. "MY hill"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Halrey sneds her magical beta, Shockey, after Saviour. He gently picks he rup in his mouth and gives it to a fat molly, who gobbles he rup.

MY HILL!!!!!
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Saviour grumbles inside the fish stomach, and beats on the walls of the organ. Carefully, I crawl out of the fish and land in the grass. Gross. I call my pet leopard to help me. She likes me clean and then tackles Harley. They tumble down the hill and I climb after. "MY hill"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Harley puts a collar on the leapord, then ties a stick in it and dangles some cat nip from a stick in front of it. As it runs away, Harley calls Yoda. Yoda has an epic light saber fight and sucks Saviour inside a bottle. "My hill!
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Magus calls his friend Buzz Lightyear, he arrives, grab Harley and fly off with "TO infinity, and beyond!" shout, to crash a small distance from the hill and just walks off, leaving Harley behind. I stand victoious on the top of the hill.
"My hill!"
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:37 am

(It's on magus. :D)

Spritz watched from a distance. This was all starting to become one heck of a day, and now she was even more determined to claim that hill as her own. Grumbling, she pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number she knew by heart. After a few minutes of talking, sudden sounds filled the woods around the small gathering. Mario, Luigi, and Bowser tromped their way. Mario and Luigi were in cars, and they quickly grabbed magus off of the hill, stuffing him in the backseat and taping him there with zebra stiped duct tape. They brought him to a garbage dump a few miles away, before they raced off into the distance. Spritz climbed atop the hill, grinning.

"My hill, my own. My PRESSSSSSSSSSSIOUSSSSSS"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Halrye rolled up a giant filled soda bottle. She stuffed Spirtz inside it and shook it up, then shot her miles away. "My hill!"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Spritz finds herself a few miles away, and sits down on a stump to think. After a few minutes, she comes up with a devious plan and uses her mad balloon making skills to fashion herself a giant ballon dog, who carries her back to the hill. Climbing up the hill next to harley, she gives her a hug. "Yes, its your hill." Suddenly, she pushed harley off and started to laugh. "Nope, now its mine."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Harley picked up a pin, and popped her balloon dog. Harley told her pet dragon to eat Spritz, and he did. Then, before he could be clawd out of, he flew off and puked her up in the middle of the Burmuda Triangel.

MY HILLLLLLL!
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:51 pm

themagus bought a carpet, went up the hill, rolled Harley into it and rolled it off the hill, then he ordered a chair with special delivery, sat on top of the hill and said "My hill".
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next