Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mini fun game for all

+9
themagus
JayzPF
Saviour
Harley's Rainbow
BayMickey
Spritz
❥ Destiny Styles
Harley
Faye
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A mini fun game for all - Page 4 Empty Re: A mini fun game for all

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Harley ate the carpet and climbed back up the hill. She set his chair on fire with a torch and tied him to it. She threw him off the hill and sat in the grass. "My hill."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:18 pm

Wild watched laughing at them while enjoying a supper small but nice hill she found. "My hill, my hill, my hill" She sang quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:02 pm

dakota snuck up behind Wild,then leaped on her; threw her HIGH up into the air so that Wild got stuck in the motor of the plane, then the plane crashed and exploded. MY HILL

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:56 am

Nicoco sees Dakota on a hill, Nicoco angers lots of bulls and they charge into Dakota, nicoco watches Dakota get carried away "MY HILL!" screamed nicoco
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:10 pm

The bulls run straight into a lake, only about a mile from the hill. All the bulls start to drown but Dakota, being a skilled swimmer is able to resurface, drag one bull out of the lake. She then hypnotizes the bull, making it let her ride it all the way back to the hill where she slays and cooks up the bull. Niccco, being carnivorious and having a love for meat smells it and follows the smell, off the hill.. Twisted Evil

MY HILL

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Nicoco ate the bull hungrily and was never seen again..... Twisted Evil
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Wild one survives the exsposen serectly possing the power if two elament, Water and fire. Using the two she washes away every one and yells her claim, "MYYYYYYYYYYYYY HILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screams as loud as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Magus called forth the supreme powers of ant-raising, and he raised 15,000 hyperactive ants commanding them to build a tower under wild one. Due haste the tower was only 50 meters high and fell over, leaving wild exactly 51 meters from the top of the hill where Magus danced follishly shouting "My hill! My hill!"
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:00 pm

(( Bahahaaa, this is still alive? Awesomee xD ))

Faye..being well, what you could call a caller. She sung a beautiful song like one of the disney princesses and summoned forth 20 ant-eaters. And, you can guess what happened from there. Slowly Magus's hill declined until he was standing on but one ant and squished it beneath his feet. Then still being very hungry the anteaters morphed together, forming a MASSIVE ant-eater. Well, thinking that Magus was now an ant it swallowed him whole then tottered all the way back home.. a few hundred or so miles. My Hill. Razz
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Horsegodess spotted the giant ant eater and jumped on its back. It sprouted wings and flew high up in the sky. then, she spotted the hill with faye on it. she grabbed the ant eater's long and sticky toung and used it as a a lasso and threw the toung loop over faye's body. it tightened and the ant eater brought its toung up, so faye was hanging in the air. Horsegodess jumped from cloud to cloud and onto the hill. MY HILL!
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Wild one races up And uses ticuondu to kick horse goddess in the belly And send her rolling down the hil. "Yes! MY HIlllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Dark stares in laughter...."lolz" she sayz quietly to herself. An evil plan to capture the hill hatches in her mind. She teleports to africa and rounds up every single lion and then teleports them all back to the hill. Dark takes a needle and pricks each person in the neck with the needle, drawing blood. The lions smell the blood but are held back. Dark has assembled a lion army. But dark then comes riding in on a giant white lion. Enough blood is trickling down each person's neck. The lions twitch with anticipation, ready to lunge and sink their teeth into their prey.
"ATTACK!!" Dark screams. The lions each head for a different person, but attacking in small groups for each person. Dark has the 4 strongest follow her on her white lion. Dark heads straight for Wild One. Dark conjures up a sword with magical powers. Dark yells a call and a Dragon comes flying down. The dragon freezes Wild one. Dark's lion lunges at the frozen Wild One, and sends her rolling down the hill. Dark puts a lock on her sword so only she can use her sword.
"MY HILL!!!!!!!!!" Dark cries out. The Dragon flies down and creates and ice barrier that temporarily protects her. Anyone can bash through it, but it takes force. The Dragon then goes through and freezes the people so their flesh is showing, but they cant move. The lions continue to attack the people. The blood still trickling in a steady stream from their necks. Dark looks at Wild one, who has a pitiful lack of lions attacking her. Dark takes out the needle and aims for the neck. Dark throws the needle with much force and accuracy. It strikes the back or Wild One's neck. Blood begins to flow in a steady stream from the back of her neck. A few Lions from each group branch of and pounce on Wild One. Each person is being attacked with an army of Lions. Wild One is covered with a mass of fur, poking holes in her body(gnawing and biting). Wild One is in much pain but cant do a thing. The Dragon continues to go around and freeze each person, but there are intervals for a person to regain normal body heat before they are frozen again. The ice barrier begins to melt and the Dragon replenishes it. The barrier is breakable but it would take the force of a lion ramming it at half speed.
"MY HILL!!!" Dark cries out again. Dark grips her lions mane and has all 4 of the other lions ready for attack.
"HAHA! MY HILL!!!" Dark cries out, evilly.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:18 am

Horsegodess is frozen stiff and is being attacked by lions. luckily she has her pocket guide to extreme situations. but wait, she cant reach it! thats when she gets an idea. she cant move her lips, but she can move toung. she starts speaking whale. suddently a black shadow blankets the landscape as far as the eye could see. a giant blue whale lands on top of Dark**Light squashing her like a big. then the whale blows flames out of its blowhole. the extreme heat melts everone around. this means that the lions can now access the blody bodies with the ice gone. the lions attack the others, while Horsegodess outruns the lions and jumps atop of her whale, where the lions cant get her. she yells "MY WHALE!" (my hill)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 am

Dark snarles and then rips a giant hole through the whale..nearly killing it. Dark light summons her dragon and then the dragon eats the whale and horsegoddess. Dark glares at the dragon and the dragon spits up Horsegoddess. Dark's lions are atacking everyone. Finaly Dark manages to get a firm gri on horsegoddess.
"You're mine now...." Dark hissed. Dark slices down horsegoddess' arm, causing blood to spill from the wound. The blood spills out in large gushes with each beat of her heart.
"Must have cut a vein....oh well." Dark snarled. Dark's dragaon freezes everyhthing that Horsegoddess can use against her. But the freeze is not strong enough to hold her solid forever. But the dragaon keeps freezing her so she cant walk or anyhting. the dragaon leaves Horsegoddess' arm unfrozen enough to keep the blood flowing out of her arm.
Dark begins to feel bad so she pulls horsegoddess out of the way and onto a lion beside her. Dark puts horsegoddess onto her previous white lion (which has his muzzle and paws covered in blood) and climbs nonto a nearby lion (which is black).
Dark bandaged horsegoddess' arm and hissed something that kept the lions from attacking her. Dark smiles and yells,
"OUR HILL!!!!!!"
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:51 pm

(Lol so I just saw this without the title when I clicked a name and saw a post about lions atacking me and thought u guys were making a post out of anger derected towards me. Lol Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:25 pm

(lol wild one)
Horsegodess askes the lion to move closer to Dark and she joins hands with her. Horsegodess raises their hands and yells in harmony with Dark, "OUR HILL!"
(if there even is a hill left lol)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:37 pm

(lolz...ikr horsegoddes.
And wow...just wow wild one.....that's all I have to say... wow.....)

Dark smiles and grips horsegoddess' hand tightly (hunger games ceremony! that's what I thought of with the whole hand raising thing....Hunger Games... I am such a Hunger Games geek) and commanded the lions to move closer. I yell in unison with Horsegoddess...
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:38 pm

(I think the whale crushed it..so now it's more like a dirt pile....)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Things happened so quickly the next thing Wild one knew she was beating up lions like a angry hood. Turning she ran off into the woods before a whale crashed down. As she ran she found a mountain covered in flowers of all sorts. She climbed up the small mountain then gasping for hair yelled between breaths"My-pause-hilll-pause-lllll! Well-pause-mountain!!! She listened to her echo race across the land, she couldn't rule the mountain by her own but needed two others to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4