Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tender Grave

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Tender Grave - Page 7 Empty Re: The Tender Grave

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:12 am

I began talking to the others that remained up herefilling them in on what we must do to protect our home and Hatter helped with stratigies and also warned them not to go back until the potalsand entrances were reopened...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 am

Nashgiir stood beside Hatter, looking at everybody. He had watched Isadora leave, and sensed her frustration. Hatter hadn't said he'd accepted Nashgiir to be his dragon, yet, and so Nashgiir turned and began to walk away, going off to find Isadora.

Isadora was now at the gates, and she was sitting on top of them, thinking. She rested her chin on her knuckles and sighed. The battle would be long. The Devil and his army must still be in this place, somewhere...Hiding, waiting. They wouldn't choose their battles until the portals reopened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:55 am

"that seems to have stopped their attack but we can't stay like this forever" said Hatter "Naturally.. Cheshire and you as well as the other beings cannot cut yourselves off from Underland forever" said Seclusion walking from the shadows... "I can easily open and path their and Deadly can protect the main body with my help but you will be the ones to fight.. i've just broken out of a seal remember?" she said adn we both nodded and we quickly found a backdoor which Selcusion had oepned adn her adn Deadly went first setting up the sheild and they both sat in the centre.. Seclusion's eyes closed and she looked completely dead sitting on one of the blades of Deadly in ehr scythe form as they protected the main body...

Me and Hatter with the other Underland creautres prepared ourselves buyinh as much time as we could ...
Me and Hatter were soon sparing each other even though i hated to fight Hatter bribed me with my favourite type of cake and also half threatened me and he was in a bad mood on top of that.. not good to have Hatter angry so i just decided to practice and hoep for the best... i prefered to play games not fight...
Also Seclusion didn't give me much of a choice either...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:04 am

Nashgiir found Isadora and nudged her. She turned around and patted his nose. "Spar?" He asked. "There's not much time. They're already stirring..." He replied.
"I know," she told him. "I'll spar with you." She turned into her sorceress form and grabbed her longsword that was decorated with certain letters in the Forbidden Language. "You'd like to make the first move?" She asked politely, a bloody grin spread across her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:10 am

We finished with a draw and then sat down as the others came and discussed how we were to get through this...

(sorry, i'm a bit brain dead today)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Nashgiir lunged at her, his jaws open. The massive jaws made their mark and closed around her. From inside Nashgiir's mouth, Isadora stuck her sword into the flesh at the top of his mouth. He immediately opened his mouth and roared in pain. She jumped oiut, turning into her Fallen Angel form in mid-air, flapping her wings quickly and landing safely. She turned to him and flew up, flying rapidly around his head, causing him to get dizzy. She knew a lot about dragons and their weaknesses. Nashgiir swatted at her blindly. Isadora dodged expertly, just in the knick of time. Nashgiir, apparently, had some tricks up his sleeve as well. As soon as Isadora flew over the joint between his two wings, he brought his wings together, the blades at the joint (like shoulder-blades) came up and crushed her. Isadora nearly screamed as she plopped onto his scaly back, then rolled off to the side. She got up immediately and stabbed the underside of his foot -- another weak point. Nashgiir pushed her off lazily and grabbed her in his tail.
Although an extremely skilled and trained fighter, Isadora was beginning to think fighting a trained assassin dragon was a bit much. She tried to wriggle free, but only managed to snap her sword in half. It fell to the ground and she put her hands up. "You win!" she said, nearly laughing. It wasn't like her to lose. Nashgiir dropped her and mended her sword by breathing a small jet of flame, melting the metal, and Isadora held the two pieces together, melting in back into the great shape it had been in before it had broken. She turned into her Sorceress form and mended it again, making sure it would stay together next time. She drizzled dragon blood over it, which would make it even stronger. She smiled and tended to Nashgiir's wounds and then her own. She smiled.
"You're my best creation so far, Nashgiir," she said, patting his shoulder.
"I thank you, My Lady," He replied with a bloody grin.

( It's okay. Very Happy I'm in a good RP mood today XD )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:10 am

"and you two can't fight when your injured" Said Selcusion walking out with Deadly..."as for how we got here that is none of your concern" she said adn strange threads appeared and healed the wounds before she just vanished clearly not wanting to get involved too much...
Me and Hatter had finished our plans and Selcusion and Deadly quickly returned to their post in the very heart of Underladn and quickly set up the sheild with a matter of secounds
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:42 pm

Isadora ripped the soul threads away and healed her own wounds. She grumbled to herself. She was taking a severe disliking to Seclusion. Seclusion seemed to think she ran everything. But she didn't. Isadora had been brought up to believe that nobody could tell her what to do -- not even her parents. She had had a bumpy upbringing due to this fact. But Isadora didn't care. She was proud of the independant woman she had grown to be. Nashgiir ignored the soul thread and laid down to rest.
"What right does she have to tell us what we already know?" He said through gritted teeth, after she had left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Me and Hatter appeared "ah, i'm guessing you met Ashes.. not many people like her due to her personatily but she really si a good person it just takes some time.. she also isn't the kidn to trust so it's understandable" Said Hatter in a hushed tone
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:49 pm

"I really don't care," Isadora replied simply. "Now are we going to wait for my Father's army to come out or are we going to play hide-and-seek?" She said, a sardonic smile faintly touching her lips.
Nashgiir growled. He was created to be Hatter's dragon, but he was starting to grow a bond to Isadora. He rolled his eyes and looked away. "Control freak, much?" He asked in a deep, haunting tone, talking about Seclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:53 pm

"well wouldn't you be, she's the last, her freinds, her family and even those she trusted were killed infront of her.. do you know how much pain she went through having to carry back the bodies and souls of those you called family? well... she was also their commader following the queens orders and therefore she feels like she lead them to their death how painful do you think that is?"
Selcusion stirred and talked to me 'Enough Cheshire, Hatter my past is of no concern to those who do not care, let them think what they like'
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Nashgiir said angrily, "There is her flaw. I don't fail at keeping those I love alive." A jet of flame spurted from my mouth, burning the grass in one spot. Isadora didn't stop him.
"I'll fix the grass," She grumbled. "You can't kick us out now that we're in battle. Plus that was only strike two." She gave a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:04 pm

"we understand" we both said and my ears flicked forward and i sniffed the air silently catching the enimies scent.. i might not have been a dog but my senses were still very sharp.. despite my childish personailty that is
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Nashgiir lowered himself to the ground and Isadora mounted him. "So much for your dragon, Hatter," she said, but only she could hear, unless Hatter could read lip. "Scout, Nashgiir." Nashgiir lifted himself into the air and flew away, his nostrils picking up any scents of hell. When he did, Isadora used her blood to mark an X on a map, showing where the demon's and other hell-warriors were camped out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:12 pm

"I do not care for such things as dragons... I'm happy with jsut a cat" he said and I smiled before i heard instructions and nodded before looking to Hatter

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:15 pm

( gotta go. Don't have time to write another post!! Sorry. D: )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:17 pm

(no worries bye bye then)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Isadora shrugged. Finally, they were done. She flew back to Hatter and handed him the map. "Whereve the blood X's are, is where you can find my Father's troops." She said.

( sorry so short. braindead + I'm chowing down on some subway Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:04 pm

"ok then thank you" He said and looked ot me who looked at the map over his shoulder memorising it
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Isadora sat beside Nashgiir, resting against his shoulder. "So?" She asked impatiently. "My Father won't wait forever, you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Me and Hatter were soon on the move and found it easy working together with me easily getting us from A to B and helping Hatter escape adn attack quickly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:19 pm

As usual, Isadora decided to do things her way. She magically copied the original marked map and took the new copy. "Have the original." she said. She was gone before Hatter or Cheshire could argue. She found one camp where she had spotted a large, red looking beast. She had known immediately that was where her father had camped out. She flew on Nashgiir's back and landed farther away, so not to give away her position. "I'll whistle if I need you." She patted his nose and Nashgiir would just wait patiently.
She crept into the camp, making sure not to make a sound. She had a plan in mind, as long as Hatter and Cheshire didn't screw it up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Me and Hatter soon finished off our part and talked silently about what we were to do next
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Isadora skirted the edges of the camp and saw a big, red tent. It was obviously her father's. She quickly and silently ended the notorious lives of the guards that were outside and laid them gently on the ground so their armor wouldn't make any clammering. She stepped into the tent and stared at her father. "Father." She said quietly, looking up at him. He swirled around and slammed his fist on the table.
"Your damn friends are destroying the army. They're trying, at least," he yelled. He grabbed her shoulders and threw her into the side of the tent. One of the rods that held it up collapsed and the tent started to come down. The moment a rod ripped the covering, it poofed into thin air.
"Good job, Father," Isadora said lamely. She got up and confronted her father again. "You're not taking this land from anybody. It'll have to go through me first. And Hatter. And Cheshire."
"And Seclusion," the Devil spat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Seclusion was heping us with our stratagies as a former commander and a strong fighter she told us the best kind of stratagies and smirked and cut herself from them adn connected to the devil it and laughed.."we seem to collide a lot don't we Devil?"
Me and Hatter laughed... "maybe we shouldn't have got her involved... she has a history with this place and keeps getting in trouble" I said "Either that, or our world will be destroyed"
she connected to us again and talked to us about our next moves while staying in underland upholding the barrier over the heart
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next