Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tender Grave

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Tender Grave Empty The Tender Grave

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Isadora Bloodcrow was the last of her kind. An Impersonater. They were born Fallen Angels, then took the form of another magical being until they mastered how to change forms. Isadora had mastered it at a young age, giving her the ability to take on even more powerful magical beings. So when she became old enough and had the Ceremony to annoint her and have her choose her being, she chose a Sorceress. A Dark Sorceress, to be exact. She has been living with that being for over 1,000 years now, and the crisis is just starting to break out...

( >Very Happy Reply to find out the crisis!! )

Sorceress Form~
The Tender Grave Sorceress_by_Morague

Fallen Angel Form~
The Tender Grave Malia-fallen_angel

Back to top Go down

The Tender Grave Empty Re: The Tender Grave

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:30 pm

~Max Cheshire(female)~
I wondered around in my cat form completely lost since i had gotten sperated from Hatter... "I knew I took a wrong turn, hmm what's this?" i asked spotting something
In my humanish form i still had cat a tail and cat ears and my electric green eyes and i usually had a silver bell tied on with a black ribbon i also usually had a three bladed gaunlet with me as well...
I sat on one of the graves and looked at it curiously and then read the grave i was sitting on.. i never came to these sort of places unless i got lost
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Isadora changed into her sorceress form as quick as a flash, and erased the cat's memory of her ever seeing Isadora in fallen angel form. Isadora had mastered trickery, as well. She walked tenderly over to the cat, which she immediately recognized was not a normal cat. She reached out a long, bony finger to touch the cat, then decided otherwise. Her completely black eyes scanned the cat, yet she knew the cat would have no idea where she was looking do to the complete darkness of her eyes. She walked around the cat and sighed in disapprovement. The crown sat neatly on her head, pierced into the flesh as her golden/olive green cloak flew behind her. She walked tenderly over to the other side of the graveyard and sat down, humming a deadly little tune as smoke lifted itself from her palms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:42 pm

I cocked my head to one side and pounded after her before batting her gently and saw the crown and jumped up and touched it with pure curuosity "hey, hey do you know the two queens?" I asked staying in cat form and my bell rang.. i did have a good sense of smell and a terrible amount of curousity..."who are you? who areyou?" i chanted and sat neatly infront of her with my electric green eyes looking up at her black ones.. i sounded like a little child which was normal for me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Isadora moved her head slightly downward, giving the cat a suspicious glare. She spoke in a voice that sounded like nails scraping down a chalkboard, and it sent shivers down even the bravest soldier's spines, "I'm Isadora Bloodcrow," she said softly. She noticed the cats interest in her crown and she placed a hand on it. "And no,"she shook her head and tapped her fingers along the top of a gravestone. "I have not heard of the two queens. For all I know, there aren't any queens...." She spoke some vicious words to herself as the Undead under the ground rose from its grave. She dug her long fingernails into its temples and began to tear off huge chunks of flesh, eating them contentedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:51 pm

I watched curiously and batted her hand playfully "ah, that's right you don't come from my world.. there is the red queen and the white queen, they hate each other though" i said my ears drooping
I perked up again whenthe undead rose and i looked to it and scratched it my claws glowed and i then sat neatly infront of her again "my name is Cheshire" I said with a grin "nice to meet you Isadora"
my voice had a playful hint to it as always and i didn't seem to think adn undead riseing was very weird.. trust me where i come from nothing is normal...also i'm a cat so i'm not scared easily.... sort of...
"what's wrong you seem... down" i said and vanished appearing sitting on the grave next to her... i also didn't seem very bothered by the sound of her voice...mind it the red queen did yell at me nearly everyday and i didn't care much for how anyone sounded considering my best freind was the Mad Hatter and he had an awful temper
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:55 pm

She glared at the cat. "Cheshire," she commented. "From the book I once read when I was a child...Alice in Wonderland." She smiled thoughtfully before scowling. "If you are here to torture me, Cheshire, it surely isn't working. I don't let toys of the devil fool me." She continued to eat her Undead kill until she had finished it. She burried the bones again and sighed. She sat atop the grave once more and gave Cheshire a daunting look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:57 pm

"i'm not a toy i'm real, Underland or Wonderland as you call it is real and actually i'm the daughter of the orginal Cheshire cat named Chessur" I said... "alsothe Deil doesn't knwo of my world... for only me and Hatter know the way in and out and well i got lost... hmmm how can i make you beilive that i'm the real cheshire cat and not the toy of the devil?" i asked and licked my paws
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Isadora gave a nasty glare to the Cheshire. "Underland, Wonderland, I don't care." She frowned deeply and pulled a hood over her head. "Find your home and then begon. I dont believe in fairytales. If you haven't already noticed, a high-ranking Sorceress like myself shan't be hanging around with a delusional cat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Hey don't call me delusional... anyway you need to brighten up...where's Hatter when you need him?" i muttered and then thought for a momment..."actually I'm not going home... i might have got lost but i can get home whenever i like and you still seem down and i am real accept it already" i said and my beel rang.."how about if i open up the way to Wonderland and show you it... then will you beilive that i'm real?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:05 pm

She sighed. "Although we all have our delusional moments," Isadora scoffed through gritted teeth. "I don't believe in 'your world,' either. So how about we just chuck bones at each other until one of us dies?" She pulled the hood farther down over her face. She was being meaner than usual. Maybe because she didn't trust this cat....

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:08 pm

"aww your harsh" i said "Wonderland is real beilive me already if i was the devils toy then he would have killed you by now.. plus i'm a chashire cat i can't do much apart from vanish, create iluusions and open underland.. but only if it's the real me" i said "no toy could pull of those tricks...because every cheshire cat is different"
"seriously isn't there anything that'll make you believe it's me?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 pm

"Oh hush, cat," Isadora said, tapping Cheshire on the nose. "All 'toys' can create illusions -- they themselves are illusions. And they can vanish as well, due to the first fact. The devil's toys are much more powerful than you, Cheshire. But if you will stop bugging me, I will follow you to Underland, if that's its real name." She placed a wary hand on the wine goblet at her side which she used to mix poisons in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:14 pm

I jumped up and smiled before looking in the goblet "what's that for?" I asked tapping it gently with one paw... my bell ringing slightly as i moved
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Isadora grinned devilishly. "It's my wine goblet, silly cat, have you never had a drink before?" She laughed and hid the goblet underneath her coat, hiding the scent of venom and death....She stood up abruptly and said with much meaning, "To Underland, then, shall we?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:17 pm

I nodded notcieing her devilish grin i simple shrugged and created the portal and jumped back encase she tried to kick me through and waited for her to go first... it looked like a gaint rabbit hole "you first.. i get the feeling you'll kick me in and then try and close it" i said bluntly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:19 pm

"Misjudge me, and you may end up drinking from this goblet yourself," She said with a nasty snarl as she walked into the portal warily.

(braaain dead! and I gotta goo, sorry!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:24 pm

"well don't hurt anyone in Underland or Hatter and me will get angry" I said and followed after her..
we landed in the middle of a dusty path surrounded by bushes and gaint flowers... i turned into my human form and rusteled my scruffy grey hair and smiled... i wore faded jeans, a pink and purple sleeveless top and my bell as well as still having my electric green cat eyes and my striped tail adn ears...
infront of us was na old black gate pretty much crushed.. it didn't look anything like how it was told in the book.."that author came a long time ago.. this place i actually different see?" i said and looked as Mctwisp(white rabbit) came up to us and said "Cheshrie you are awfully late and Hatter is rather angry.." "his always angry, he should learn some manners".. he just looked at me "and you need to keep track of time, who's this?"
"thisis Isadora, i invited her here to prove i'm real" I said "OH dear, she really doesn't think your real?" "uh-huh.. it hurt a lot" i said my ears going droopy and i mewed slightly
(ok no worries...bye bye)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Isadora gave a nasty look. "And I don't care for your pity parties either, cat," she spat angrily. "Now that I'm here, are you just going to let me stand here and get bored to death? I wouldn't advise it." Black smoke swirled up from her hands and she wore a deep scowl on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:30 pm

"your terrible" i said adn crossed my arms "well come on then" i said and vanished turning into a cat and jumping onto the gate "i'll leave you behind little Isadora" i said and Mctwisp sighed "also the queens wish to see you" "not going to happen, i don't care their two rotten lolly pops" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 pm

She chuckled at the cat's hopeless insult. The smoke wafted up and disappeared. I muttered some words and disappeared into thin air, reappearing right next to Cheshire. "You're no the only one with tricks up their sleeve," she said and did a flip onto the other side of the gate. She looked around and shook her head disapprovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:39 pm

"well i'm the only one who knows my way around here" i said nad stuck my tounge out and jumped down landing on my feet in human form and my ears flicked back as the gate opened and i smiled and walked forward thinking about where i should take her first"hmm where do you want to go first, since you've read the book you should remember the names of some places.. like the garden, Hatter's tea party, Marsh Hare's house, Red queens castle, White queens castle, red dessert, tuggley wood and Mctwisp's house" I said counting the places on ym fingers
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:41 pm

"I Don't care," her voice was less harsh now. She spoke some more words and produced a map from the wine goblet behind her cloak. She spread it out and looked it over. It was a map of "Underland." she shrugged her shoulders and turned the map into dust by clamping her hand down on it harshly. "It doesn't matter to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:45 pm

"ah that's right the best place is the rose garden.. it always smells sweet there and one of my tree houses is there i think" i said one ear going droopy as i though before leading the way staying in the trees and walking on air as i lead the way swiftly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Isadora was only able to keep up by attaching her essence to Cheshire, so she was always right beside Cheshire. She dislodged her essence when they arrived and she smiled. The wine goblet filled itself and she disappeared, reappearing behind a rosebush that was out of Cheshire's sight. She poured some of the liquid on a rose and watched it curl with death and turn black. She disappeared and reappeared beside Cheshire, acting innocent -- it was quite convincing, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next