Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tender Grave

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Tender Grave - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tender Grave

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:50 pm

" we don;t care, if you are going to cause trouble then please leave" said Hatter... he knew she was trying to provoke him but was failing... i was the one who made him so short tempered.. He simply picked his hat up and dusted it off putting his sword away
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:52 pm

She reformed and stayed in the shadows. She knew they already knew she was a fallen angel, so she changed forms. Her black, feathery wings spread out from her back. The wingspan was amazing, and she grew an inch shorter than the Hatter. Her wings shortened to match her height, and a black gown flowed down her body. She was quite attractive in her true form. Black hair cascaded down her shoulders and landed lightly at the small of her back. "Well, then," she said. "Such rude people you are! Even my father has more manners."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:54 pm

"well who's your father? the devil?" me and Hatter both said and we both grinned slightly... we were just guessing but we wanted to see how she'd react...
"unfortunatly neither of us are known for our manners, i'm more polite when i feel like it" said Hatter
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:57 pm

"Then I am guessing you never feel like it," she said. "And yes, indeed he is." She looked at him with a look that held murder. She patted down her gown and looked at him. "Such a short-tempered Hatter, you are. I do say I liked your father better." She grinned, bringing up a projection of Hatter's father and Alice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Hatter and me laughed "wow you are silly, i don't really care about my father and as for Alice.. she's already dead" he said and i grinned.. "don't try that with me either my papa is pretty much alive"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:02 pm

She removed the projection and sighed deeply. He was quite annoying, wasn't he? "I'm not trying to get any specific point across," She said angrily. She dipped her finger in the poison and ran it across a tree, although it did no harm. It only left a mark that looked like charcoal, and would rub off easily. "The only thing I wish for you to know, is choose your fights wisely." I vanished, and reappeared in the Red Queen's palace. "Your Majesty," she said. "I returned, according to my word."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:04 pm

me and Hatter looked to each other "now then Chesh, time for a little chat" he said adn i flinched and jumped into the tree before he pulled me out of it...

The queen looekd to her "my, what a pretty thing you are and so much nicer than that cat and Hatter"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:05 pm

"Thank you, Your Majesty," She said, bowing slightly. she had forgotten to change back into her sorceress form! "It's true, I just came back from that wretched place. How do you ever survive with those two around? I admire you for that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:07 pm

"if they aren't here then this place would fall to ruins.. people are constantly trying to get in here like the devil and even the gods but those two just make it clear.. they only let those who can hear Cheshire's Bell in and 'Alice' or course" said the Red Queen
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:10 pm

She nodded. "Still," Isadora stood patiently. "I got annoyed just talking to the two. Yet, this Alice girl I've heard of, and you know... I am curious about her. Is she dead? Or is her descendants waiting to come or something? The Hatter was talking of her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:25 am

" 'Alice' is just a tittle not really a name. they can be male or female it really doesn't matter but they always know 6 impossible things and the Cheshire cat's full name... not even i know that and she never tells it to anyone apart from Hatter and her Father" said the queen
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:13 am

She sighed and rubbed her finger on her chin. "I see," Isadora shook her head and tapped her foot, changing back to her sorceress form. She shrugged. "I'm sorry, Your Majesty, I cannot fathom who this person would be..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 am

"that is none of my concern that is the job of the guardians.. only they can find them and no one else..." said the Queen
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:21 pm

She nodded. The Red Queen wasn't very interesting to talk to. So, she decided to go see the White Queen. "Excuse me, Your Majesty, I'll be on my way." She formed a small bell from the poison in her goblet. She handed it to the Red Queen. "If you ever need me, ring that bell." She vanished and found herself in front of the White Queen's castle...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:24 pm

The White queen greeted the new visiter "and who might you be dear?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Isadora studied the White Queen for a moment before smiling. "I'm Isadora Bloodcrow," she gave a quick glance around. "I was let in by Cheshire, who undoubtedly you know. Also, I've met the Hatter and the Red Queen. And that rabbit. It's quite an interesting place around here, is it not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:42 pm

"yes indeed, and what a beautiful name you have dear.. Now then what are you here for?" she asked "and of course i know Cheshire and Hatter... their the guardians of this place"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Isadora shrugged. "I guess I didn't believe in Cheshire. I read about this place in a book once. I didn't know it actually existed. So I'm only here because Cheshire brought me here so I would belive in her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:48 pm

"yes , she would do something like that.. also someone did manage to get here the same time as Alice and wrote about this place... but they only met Cheshire and Hatter's fathers and not them or their mothers" said the White Queen
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:50 pm

"Yes, I was wondering about the mother issue. And tell me, what is with Hatter? He seems easily provoked, although he didn't let me get to him -- not that I wanted to. Although I was curious about him..." Isadora dropped her gaze. The White Queen still didn't know she was a Fallen Angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:53 pm

"his just always been like that... also the only one who can provoke him easily is Cheshire they are childhood freinds afterall.. but complete oposites" said the White Queen.. "As for details Cheshire would be your best bet.. unless you've annoyed her that is"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 pm

She sighed and looked away. "Well, thank you," Isadora replied. "I will be off now... I might as well return to Cheshire and the Hatter." She disappeared and appeared at the end of the tea table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Hatter was at the other end drinking his tea and my ears flicked back when i realised wshe was back and i hissed slightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:04 pm

"Oh hush, Cheshire. So unfriendly towards a temporary visitor," Isadora replied and turned back into her Fallen Angel form. She brushed hair from her face and gave the Hatter a disciminating look. Then she turned and floated about the table, fingertips rubbing against the cloth gently. "I'm dearly sorry if I've caused any," she reappeared right next to Cheshire, "unease in your marvelous little world here." She flew and sat herself down in one of the chairs, wings wrapping around her and hiding her beauty for a moment. She moved her wings away from her and she walked her fingers along the edge of the table. "Come now, come now, dears," she said, rolling her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:05 pm

i hissed and Hatter just kept drinking his tea not really caring much..."don;t call me dear, one more chance and i'm pushing you through the door" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next