Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tender Grave

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Tender Grave - Page 4 Empty Re: The Tender Grave

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:08 pm

She smiled, although it was hidden behind a mask of sincerity. "You know, Hatter," She said quietly. "I think you could be a very enjoyable person, only if you just opened up." She nearly slammed her fist against the table. Isadora held herself back and turned back into her sorceress form. She made another bell, this time it matched the rest of the stuff on the table, she placed it in front of Hatter and sighed. "If you need me, ring the bell. I'll be exploring..." she faded slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:10 pm

I looked to Hatter who really didn't seem to care nad handed me the bell... "i'm not really bothered, i only open up to those close to me... even if they are a cheshire cat" he said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Isadora shrugged and completely faded, reappearing where Cheshire first brought her in. She sighed. She always managed to screw things up. She turned into her Fallen Angel form, which was beautiful against the background... She hopped atop the gate and rested her head on her palm, thinking and looking around. A vision flashed before her: this world completely destroyed. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. Sometimes being the Devil's firstborn daughter sucked. A lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Me and Hatter soon appeared at the gate and we looked rather upset... "we don't have much time left.. this place'll be in chaos soon.. where is alice?" asked Hatter "I can't find her.. no one knows my name" i said and i opened a door to the world above
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:17 pm

She turned and saw the Hatter and Cheshire. She clenched her fists and closed her eyes tightly. She flew off the gate and landed far away from them, stopping when they were still in her vision. She sighed and ran her fingers around the ground..

( Gotta go. Church. I'll be back in about an hour or so )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:20 pm

(ok.. have fun)

Me and Hatter were nearby on the surface talking about what to do
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:11 pm

The vision of the destroyed world kept popping across my vision, becoming longer each time. She held back a scream. It looked as though they hadn't noticed her yet. She hid under her wings and blended in with her surroundings, closing her eyes tightly. The vision revealed itself even behind her closed eyelids. Finally, she let out a bloodcurdling, vampire-like, high-pitched scream and burst into dust, reformed, then burst into dust again, reforming slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:13 pm

I jerked and Hatter looked to me " a bad feeling?" "uh-huh...what was that scream?" i asked my ears flickered as i jumped back down the hole and found the source adn looked to Isadora "hey, hey you ok?" I asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:17 pm

The vision flashed before her eyes again, and she saw Cheshire as a bloodied skeleton. She looked towards the Hatter. He looked like a floating menacing shadow-beast...She shivered and dug her nails into her palms, drawing blood. The vision died away. She shook her head and realized it was the real Cheshire. She breathed a sigh of relief. "I-I'm perfectly okay..." she said, her voice shaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 pm

"you don't look it, let's get you some tea" i said and took ehr up to the surface and Hatter handed her some tea as we all sat down
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:32 pm

She held the cup in her hands, staring into the liquid. Her outline shook softly, causing little ripples in the tea, but she made no move to drink it. "Is it all true...?" she asked quietly. "The destruction of this place will be that awful?" she didn't know if they could hear her or not. She was too busy trying to shake the visions from her head, but they stuck like glue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:50 am

"well me and Hatter will keep it in one peice.. we always do" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Isadora closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh. She was troubled. Possessed, definately, but possibly just troubled. The vision showed itself to her behind her eyelids, daunting her and prodding at her, waiting to see her break. She placed the teacup back on the table. Maybe if she just drank some, it'd help calm her down. But no, instead she stared helplessly at the tablecloth, wary and silent, unsure of what to do or say. She felt like crying. Her father would be so dishonored if he saw her now. But the visions were completely horrid. They were in a worse state than hell itself. Isadora took a deep breath in, and exhaled slowly. She needed to calm down and get her thoughts straight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Me and Hatter looked to each other and we both silently walked behind her and hugged her.."come on your not being yourself, usually you manage to get me annoyed" "You are easy to annoyed Cheshire. i'm not easily annoyed but when i'm annoyed i instantly snap" said Hatter and i grinned "which is the one thing i can do,now cheer up and calm down Isadora"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Isadora remained silent for a moment. "I shouldn't be this bothered," she said quietly, then listening to Cheshire's comment about annoyance. "And yes, Cheshire, you are quite easy to annoy." She gave a brief and mishcevious smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 pm

"yeah, yeah quit it... i woke up in a badmood that's why..." I said and me and Hatter both stepped back and i took Hatter's hat and put it on my head and Hatter just gave up rusteling his short white hair
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Isadora smiled at Cheshire. What was with her and Hatter's hat.....? Isadora laughed a bit and stood up.. "As much as I'd enjoy staying, Cheshire, I must really be gettingh home." She fell silent. What home? She wondered. The lonely graveyard? The tender grave? Back to the place where nobody cared about her, and acted as if she was nonexistant? She nodded to herself. I must go back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Hatter sighed "The reason she does that is because of a habit .. she always used to do since we were kids.. actaully the first thing she did was steal my father's hat..." he said not really caring and i grined. "is your home that graveyard? isn't it lonely there, and hell doesn't sound very nice either.. also do you beilive me now?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Isadora shrugged. "To be honest, I don't really have a home. But the graveyard has basically become my home. I never leave it. It is quite lonely, but I'm a Fallen Angel. We weren't bred to make friends. And actually, as long as you are in one of the better suites, hell can be quite relaxing. If you don't believe me, I completely understand. And yes, Cheshire, I believe in you now." Her voice had calmed and softened, sweetening ever so lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:43 pm

"see told you Hatter, every angel has a good side fallen or not no matter who they are realted to" I said and smiled "cakes ready" said Hatter and i went inside and brung out the cake happily and he smiled before sitting back in his seat... "you should atleast stay for te" we both said as Hatter put his hat back on
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Isadora considered. "It's not like I have anything else to do at the graveyard," she replied. "I might as well stay." She took her seat again and looked at Hatter a moment, examining him thoroughly. A fine lad, he was. Similar to his father, whom I had seen in the projection. If not in looks, then by personality. Although Hatter did seem to have a shorter temper. Isadora was surprised Cheshire was the only one who could really get him going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Hatter poured us all tea and sat back down as i put about half a dozen sugar cubes in my cup.."are you trying to drink a mug of sugar?" he asked looking at me.."you know i hate tea... to savourary, bitter,bitter" i said "well your tastebuds aren't very refined Chesh" "and your are?" "presicelly(sp?) " he said and I just drank my very sweet cup of tea happily leaning back in my seat
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Isadora laughed, "You two are really something else." she said, taking a sip of tea. She had never really drank tea before, but it was quite tasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:59 pm

"nice to know" I said and sat down beside Hatter in my usual seat.. "our father's never got along but both our mothers insisted we should since we would have to work with each other for a rather long time" I said "also being with Cheshire is never boring.. she always ends up brings some kind of trouble or getting in trouble" he said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Isadora listened contently and brushed her hair away from her eyes. "It seems you two are the best of friends. Yet I sense a small rivalry between you. It's quite interesting," She said, sipping her tea again. She glared at the two for a moment then smiled. "Yes. Quite intriguing, indeed. I've never met anybody like you two -- considering I never leave the graveyard to begin with."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next