Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tender Grave

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Tender Grave - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tender Grave

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm

I sniffed the air "something's off not good, not good at all" i said my ears pricked up and i walked to where she had been and looked to the rose adn plucked it and frowned.."aww it died" i said my voice was less playful and slightly stern now...i sat up on the gaint mushroom and flickered my tail my ears slightly back...
" I told you not to hurt anything here, 2 more chances and your out of Underland" I said and crossed my arms before i jumped back down and listened as the flowers began singing
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:55 pm

She placed her hand over where the dead flower had just been, and a new one sprouted. It stood out from the others, big, bold, bright red and beautiful. She smiled and propped her hand on her hip. "Not even if I make it better afterwards?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:57 pm

( T_T I have to go again. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:57 pm

I frowned and stuck my tounge out my ears pricked up and my legs crossed listening to the flowers morning song quiet happily "no not even if you make it better afterwards" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Isadora laughed. "You're just jealous, Cheshire," she replied. "Now the Red Queen's palace sounds....intriguing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:10 pm

"no i'm not it's my duty as the guardian of Underland" I said adn jumped down and a door appeared infront of me and i gave a cheshire grin and opened it and let her go in before me...a gauntlet rested on one of my hands
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Isadora gave a sly grin. From reading the book -- if the book adequitly described the Red Queen, they were quite alike in many ways. Besides......the looks. She kept her finger twirling in the poison in her goblet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:18 pm

we arrived at the red queens castle and i jumped up and climbed the wall and easily got in and opened the gate for her and walked in and then spotted the knave and jumped into the air and began walking around on the air silently "that's the door, that's the pest(knave) and that;s where she put hers tarts out to cool down, they are very nice i must admit" i said "you can go a talk to her, the pest will most likely start a fight with me" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:24 pm

She nodded and smiled again. She evaporated and reappeared inside the building. She immediately recognized who the Red Queen was. She didn't bother to bow. Instead, she walked up to her and looked her over. "Your Majesty," she replied, giving a mocking head bow. "I am Isadora."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:28 pm

"why hello dear, did that awful cat bring you here for sightseeing?" she said adn heard the knave yelling as i played with illusions using the knave as a toy...i laughed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:32 pm

"Indeed," She replied. "And how are you today?" Isadora flipped hair out of her eyes and looked the queen over again. "And awful cat indeed," I whispered...

( gotta go... sorry )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:34 pm

"i'm fine my dear" she said and i appeared out of now where and nicked her crown quiet happily and vanished again with it still on my head and ate one of her jam tarts

(ok bye bye then)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Speaking some special words, Isadora retrieved the crown for the queen. She handed it to her and snarled at the cat. "Beware, filthy vermin, you're not the only one who enjoys playing dangerous games." She said through gritted teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:57 pm

I hissed angrily and heard someone calling.. "Hatter, Hatter" i said adn vanished appearing infront of Hatter.. he was the same age as me but had a rather short temper, he had Red eyes, short neat white hair, pale skin, wears a white shirt, black trousers, red waistcoat, neat black shoes and a red hat with the fraction '10/6' on a card, the hat also had a black ribbon around it, likes his tea.
"Cheshire are you causing trouble again" he said pulling one of my ears and i hissed and batted his hand away... the queen thanked her adn looked out the window..."Get that cat out of here!" she shouted
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Isadora immediately recognized who the new character was. She propped her hand on her hip and scowled at him deeply. Isadora stood in front of the queen and spoke some more words. She faintly outlined into a black dragon, but then faded back into her normal sorceress form. She frowned. The Hatter seemed like somebody she wouldn't need to worry about finding otu her darkest secret: that she was actually a Fallen Angel, first-born daughter of the Devil himself. She clenched her fists. Her temper was at its end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Hatter and me were argueing until he put his hat on my head and i smiled and crossed my arms tilting his hat slightly...he was the son of the orginal Mad Hatter and so took on the name Mad Hatter afterwards.. apart from he had a shorter temper and wasn't as mad...
I smiled and the Queen looked to me with doubt as an illusion appeared.. only i could destroy my illusions for i was the master of them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Isadora nearly spilled the poison from her goblet. A single drop hit the floor and sizzled loudly. Black smoke wafted from her hands and she turned around to the queen. "Excuse me, Your Majesty," She said, a harsh tone in her voice. "I will be leaving for the moment. Trust me, I shall come back, though. Your company is simply delightful." Her last sentence was rather sarcastic, but she meant them sincerely. She disappeared.

When Isadora reappeared, she found herself in front of a long table. There were tea cups and tea bags, plates, small pastries, and much more, spread messily across the table. It looked like the picture she had seen in the "Alice In Wonderland," book. She frowned and began to walk into the forest, away from the crowded table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Hatter and me got there not long after and Hatter took his hat back and hit me behind the head and i whimpered and my ears went droopy.. i was really like a little kid and Hatter was like my older brother
"my my it has been a while, i wonder where your father is?" "what about your father those two never got along" i said and ate one of the cakes and drank my mug of now cold coco
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Isadora heard some voices behind her and she turned, looking towards them from the shades of the forest. She looked and realized who they were. It was that darned cat and hatter again, wasn't it? She accidentally dropped another tear of poison and it sizzled. She quickly stepped on the spot, restoring it. Nobody would ever know what happened. Not even that blasted cat. Isadora looked around her and turned into a shadow (literally) of a tree and listened to their conversation...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:20 pm

"now then, what are you doing inviting such a creature here? even if she doesn't beilive you.. also you did mention she was a fallen angel correct?" "uh-huh, she tried to earse my memories but that was an iluusion since i had a bad feeling"
"honestsly Chesh sometimes you are very stupid.. now then we need to figure out what to do about the two queens.. we need to find 'Alice' before it's too late" sadi Hatter sitting down and drinking some tea..
" Alice is hiding very well this time... it sucks" i said taking another bite out of a cake
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Isadora frowned from the tree's shadow and waited to hear more from the two. She changed her voice to the voice of the hatter's and spoke from the tree, "Really, now? How intruiging....." She took the tree's form and left the tree's shadow. It shifted slightly in color, but otherwise remained the same. "Alice, Alice. Where may this Alice be? Who knows? Don't ask me," she said, still using the Hatter's voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:27 pm

my ears went back and Hatter shook his head and i grinned just playing along "how should i know, she was uspposed to be nearby or far away which one i do not know.. but if she knows the six impossible things then we'll know it's her also.. seh'll know who i am instantly and she should know my full name" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Isadora changed her voice to the Red Queen's and switched positions, changing to a different tree that was directly behind the Hatter. "Isn't it the Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast? Don't I disapprove of this conversation. And none of you know of anything sane, obviously." Isadora removed herself from the tree and walked behind the Hatter. She rested her hands on his shoulders, then swirled away and swirled up again at the end of the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Hatter got up and drew his swrod resting it on her neck.."see what i mean Chesh?" "uh-huh we knew it was you from the start... Hatter has more feeling in his voice and the red queen never comes here" I said.. i might have been childish but both me and Hatter were rather clever when we had to be... Hatter especailly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:45 pm

"I'm not stupid," She said, disappearing from the hatter and tipping his hat off balance. She was purposely trying to provoke him. See what he'd do. She reappeared next to Cheshire and whispered to her, "I wasn't trying to fool you." She turned into a shadow again and placed herself back into a tree's shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next