Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beagle has a way to find HOLLYWOOD.....

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beagle has a way to find HOLLYWOOD..... Empty Beagle has a way to find HOLLYWOOD.....

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:47 pm

She was running with her owner Ginger. She was having fun she senn more dogs. "Bonjour ma chere's", which meant 'Hello my friends', she said and smiled...

Last edited by Sprite girl on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Beagle has a way to find HOLLYWOOD..... Empty Re: Beagle has a way to find HOLLYWOOD.....

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Beckie was a stray, although only recently. She used to live in the home of a famous actress, but once they moved, she had happened to be left behind and now roamed the alleyways. For a pup of 1 year, she could take of herself very well. She rummaged through the trashcans, managing to get only the good stuff out. She sniffed around and almost ran into a dog speaking french and her owner. She ducked behind they alley's walls and waited until they passed.

Back to top Go down

Beagle has a way to find HOLLYWOOD..... Empty Re: Beagle has a way to find HOLLYWOOD.....

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:58 pm

( Gotta go. Homework. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Bo

Bo swerved around a fire hydrant. He was known as the 'Cool King' around this town. Everyone feared him, and those who didn't were either banned, or killed. "Haha, weer Bo, of Cool King, heeft met succes ontweek een obstocal!" He said in Dutch. Haha, once again Bo, or Cool King, has succesfully dodged a obstocal! It meant. He didn't really speak English. "Engels? Ik spreek niet dat." English? I don't speak that. Bo was on his way to Hollywood, where he hoped to act in a dog movie starring a bold beagle. "Mijn droom is om op te treden in een Duitse film met een gewaagd beagle, die zullen worden natuurlijk, mij." He barked confidently. A boxer popped out of an alley carrying a turkey bone. "Voor jou." The boxer said. "Echt waar? Moet je niet hebben." Bo beamed, taking the bone. He reached into his pouch and gave the boxer 10 biscuits. "Gaan kopen zelf wat kalkoen vingers." Did Bo mention that he was the richest pooch in the town? The boxer grinned and ran off, leaping and barking, "Horrah, horrah, Bo gaf me tien hondenkoekjes! Horrah, horrah!" Bo smiled and continued down the road, walking fancily. About a hour later, he a reached a alley. He peered in and jumped onto the lid, and sang as loud as he could in German,

Bo~

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images21/BeagleMixDarley12WeeksPuppy4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/mixbreed/muttphotos39.htm&usg=__IF0EXIDoUEjETFcT-uWnbSJv9kg=&h=387&w=350&sz=72&hl=en&start=29&zoom=1&tbnid=ZaVc6cT8aF6U7M:&tbnh=121&tbnw=109&ei=b_uDTbeYD8TFswaiq4CQAw&prev=/images%3Fq%3DBeagle%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1676%26bih%3D583%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C511&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1026&vpy=180&dur=95&hovh=236&hovw=213&tx=129&ty=156&oei=XfuDTYKgNY7Aswas_4mXBA&page=2&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:29&biw=1676&bih=583

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:00 pm

um.......I read it but I did not understand 1 word..... So can yo make him in a language like ENGLISH.....she knows French from her owner but....she speaks English....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:48 pm

( After she stops translations, it goes like this, from my suckish translation, "My dream is to act in a German movie with a daring beagle that will be of course, me." then "For you," then "Really? You should not have." then "Go buy yourself some turkey fingers." theeeen lastly "Horrah, horrah, Bo gave me ten dog biscuits! Horrah, horrah!" )

Beckie managed to duck behind a trashcan before a boxer came running down. She narrowly missed slamming into him. He was yelling in a language unfamiliar to her, but ignoring it, she crept out from behind the trashcan to see Bo. She'd heard about him before. Even though she was still young, she could put up a pretty good fight, and if he tried to bother her, she'd know how to deal with it. She strutted right past him, not even caring to give him the courtesy of a glance. "He'll never be a movie star," she told herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:51 pm

oh....okay thanks!!!can u plzzzreply to that post I sent to you in Pm Purple plz casn u do it plz!!!!!!!!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:56 pm

( I replied to you in PM. O.o )

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:59 pm

okay so on the post.... are you gonna join it??? *in rl; she crosses her fingers and rolls on the floor*
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:09 pm

( lol I joined it )

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:16 pm

okay now time to reply on it....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Jasper laughed and dashed off right before Emi. He looked back to see if she was behind her and she was laughing too, like an ordinary pup. "Oitsuku." he complained which meant in japanese, 'catch up'. He ran down the alley and saw that star doggie. Wow, stars these days. he said with an eye roll, not paying attention he ran into a puppy beagle and backed away. "Ow-san." he groaned which meant 'Ow."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:13 am

Beckie looked up and growled. When she realized it was just another dog, she sighed. "Sorry," she mumbled and began to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:23 am

Emi whimpered and nudged Jasper. "Kanojo wa ikanai koto ni oshieru..." she said which meant, 'Tell her not to go.' He barked for the female. "Hey--wait... we want you to stay." he said and walked 2 steps toward her. "Watashi wa kanojo ga sutekida to omou." she said. "We... think you look nice." he translated to the fae
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:27 am

Beckie turned around. She examined the two dogs before jogging back over to them. "Hi..." She said shyly. All of a sudden she seemed very shy. She smiled and looked them over again. "I'm Beckie."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:30 am

Jasper smiled and dipped his head. "Nice to meet you. I'm Japer and this is Emi. She does not speak English but Japanese." he said looking at the puppy golden retriever who was just watching and panting. Jasper turned back to Beckie. "Glad to meet you..."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:34 am

"You too..." Beckie looked around. "Well, there's not much use of me staying here. I better get going..." she took a step away from the two dogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:38 am

Jasper took a small, deep, breath and nodded. "If you wish, great wishes Beckie." he murmured and turned to Emi, which didn't understand what was going on. "Kanojo ga nokoshite iru..." he said which meant, 'she's leaving.' she nodded slowly and barked a small good-bye.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 am

Beckie smiled at the Japanese-speaking dog. "Maybe I'll see you around sometime..." She then trotted off back down the alleyway. Her stomach growled as she knocked over a trashcan and rummaged through it, trying to find food.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:30 am

Hollywood
She had seen the whole thing and she seen the lab and beagle pup talk. "Hello there", she said in an echo-y sort of voice. 'She doesn't know english.....I do", she called out and walked over to the female. "Hi!", she said in an eager voice snf happy bark escaped my throat and she ran around her playfully. "Can we play a game?" she asked and smiled..... She waiting for a reply....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:40 am

Jasper rolled his eyes. Emi looked happy and barked. "Anata ga shitte iru kanojo?" he asked surprisingly. It meant, 'you know her?' She nodded. "Kanojo no namae wa hariuddodesu." she said. It meant, 'her name is Hollywood.'
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:33 am

Finding food no success, Beckie sighed and walked out from the alleyway and down the street, turning the curb, ignoring all three dogs. she was starving.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:38 am

Hollywood
"Want to be ma chere'?", she said and smiled. Ma chere' means my friend...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:42 am

Jasper rolled his eyes and looked at Emi. "Watashi wa sudeni anata o shitte, anata wa watashi o oboete inai nodesu ka?" she said with a sigh. It meant 'I already know you, don't you remember me?' her crystal brown eyes shone with sadness.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 am

Hollywood
"Esqueza moi?", she asked which means,'Excuse me?'. she cocked her head to the side and groaned the dog sound.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum