Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beagle has a way to find HOLLYWOOD.....

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beagle has a way to find HOLLYWOOD..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Beagle has a way to find HOLLYWOOD.....

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:57 am

Emi looked up and gave a ferious snap. "Mochiron, anata ga watashi o oboete inaidarouga anata wa watashi no kawari ni, orokana hariuddo inu sa reru koto ga kettei!" she said and ran away, running into that Beckie again. That really meant. Of course you wouldn't remember me, cause you decided to be a stupid hollywood dog instead of me! "Kon'nichiwa, futatabi." she said, putting her ears down to her cranium. She said, 'hello again'
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Beagle has a way to find HOLLYWOOD..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Beagle has a way to find HOLLYWOOD.....

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:02 am

Beckie growled. When she saw the dog's ears go down, she took it as a threat display and did the same. She was small, and didn't seem very intimidating when she did so, but she raised her hackles and backed up a bit. "I'm sorry I keep running into you." She said. "I'm just clumsy," she muttered and walked around the dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:06 am

Emi watched the dog's threatening tone. She growled and jumped in front her but then, stopped growling. She looked down at her paws and sighed. "Watashi wa honmono no imōto o hitsuyō to suru, to omoimasu." she said which meant, 'I guess, I just need a real sister.' She stood a few feet tall from Beckie, didn't mean she couldn't be Beckie's friend.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:08 am

"I don't know Japanese," She said quietly. She sat down, relaxing her muscles. "Do you know German or French?....Or english?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:30 am

Jasper ran over quickly, joining them. He heard what Beckie asked Emi. He shook his head. "No, that's the only one she really knows, and she has keen hearing." he murmured, seeing that Emi had a puzzled look on her face from what they were saying.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:31 am

"Oh," Beckie sighed. "Well, I'd like to be her friend. But I can't understand her. Maybe you can teach me Japanese?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:01 am

Jasper nodded. "I'll tell you what to say. Okay, Kon'nichiwa Emi...which means, Hello Emi. Which is her name. Now, you try." he murmured in her ear. Emi sat there, her ears pricked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:09 am

Beckie nodded, "Kon'nichiwa Emi," she said, trying hard to pronounce it correctly. It was a weird language to speak, definately.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:14 am

Jasper smiled. He looked over at Emi. She barked. "Kon'nichiwa, watashi no yoki yūjin, Beckie" she murmured with a bow. She smiled and lifted herself up. It meant, Hello my good friend, Beckie. Jasper nodded now saying "Dono yō nidesu ka? Which means How are you?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:17 am

srry had waffles
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:18 am

( lol )

Beckie listened carefully to what Jasper said and repeated the words to Emi almost identically, "Dono yō nidesu ka?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:26 am

Jasper nodded. "Good. " he murmured and turned over to Emi. "Watashi wa anata ni kansha, ii yo." she said and smiled. It meant 'I'm good, thank you.' she murmured. Jasper murmured in Beckie's ear. "She said, 'I'm fine, thank you.' Now you say how you feel. Good is, Yoi yoi Mad is, Okotte okotte, and Sad is, Kanashii kanashii. Now pick out one of those..." he whispered meeting her gaze for a sec.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:29 am

Beckie, a bit confused and tongue-twisted, nodded and said how she was feeling. She smiled at her new friend and wagged her tail. "Thanks jasper," she whispered to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:38 am

Jasper nodded,happy he could help his new friend. "My pleasure." he said. He smiled and looked at Emi, who's tail was speeding like an motor-boat. He chuckled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:44 am

Beckie laughed and went into a playbow, good-humoredly tackled Emi. Emi was bigger than Beckie, but she didn't mind. She was strong for her age.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:48 am

Emi laughed as she saw that the small dog attacked her. She growled playfully and pinned her down. Jasper watched and laughed, deciding he was gonna chip in. He ran over and tackled Emi over rolling over, and over, and over again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:53 am

Beckie jumped on top of both Jasper and Emi but slipped as they rolled around and did a summersault(sp). She laughed when she landed crookedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:56 am

Emi laughed and kicked off laughing, to go join Beckie he jumped on her and tugged on her ear quickly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:58 am

Beckie wagged her tail and batted Emi's nose playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:06 am

Jasper kicked off Beckie and tussled with her laughing as hard as he could. "Anata wa hontō no imōtodesu." she said between heavy breathings. It meant 'you are the best sister she ever had.' Jasper heard it. "She said you are the best friend she ever had."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:12 am

Beckie smiled and in reply, she licked Emi's cheek. She then turned to Jasper and tackled him. She looked back to Emi, telling her to help Beckie take down Jasper.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:47 am

Emi smiled and joined her pinning him down. He tried struggling up, but they were just too strong. "Okay okay you win! " he chuckled. He then, said it in Japanese. "Sate, anata ga katsu daijōbu." he said and Emi backed off.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:15 pm

[i]Hollywood looked sad and went to Emi. "Sorry", she said and she bopped herself on the head.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Beckie hopped off and looked around. It was getting dark. "I have to go," she said suddenly and darted off down an alleyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Emi shrugged.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next