Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(EXPERIANCED POST) Let all my memories go to use before i die...

Go down

(EXPERIANCED POST) Let all my memories go to use before i die... Empty (EXPERIANCED POST) Let all my memories go to use before i die...

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Ghostly

The wind blew cold. The trees rustled as the cold wind blew by them. Mist filled the air, making everything disappear beneath its fog of death. Hoof beats echoed all around, making the gorund shake. The hoof beats got closer and closer. A huge figure was walking through the dark mist area. The figure was a huge stallion. His shape was shaped evenly, fine and prefect. His muscles moved prefectly under his coat. The stallion was of course named Ghostly, of its ghostly form and color. It's dark white form stood out into the mist. He stoped at a tall rock, that lurked out from the depths of dispear of the mist, he stood tall and brave. Making no sudden movements. Only his tail andmane waved alittle with the wind. The cold breeze made his blood run blue. He looked around th emist covered area. Seeing nothing from the heat of the mist that rose up and up more as it went on throught he meadow, that once used to be full of beautiful flowers and a crystal blue lake that ran through the forest. But that all disappeared when all the hroses that used to live here diedof dease. The only stallion that survived was Ghostly.
Ghostly closed his eyes. Letting all his energy go into the earth. He stoof there for awhile. Letting his sences take place. He did this to make sure no danger was coming toward him, or another horse that would attack from bhidn or front of him. Since he couldnt see through this fog he let his hooves guide him through the dangers of the fog of death.
After that Ghostly trolted down from where he stood, and stood beside a tree. Letting the cold breeze hit his belt. It was foggy, and muggy where he stood. But he was used to it. He closed his eyes, but hsi ears alert to anything that would sink up on him. He IS taller then most stallions. He stnads 18.7 hands tall. Weighing over 1,000 pounds. He will not give warning before he attacks. You'll just have to defend youself against him. Which is impossible to defeat him...

(Pic of Ghostly. And if your gonna reply here. Plz read cuz some people dont. But plz reply with 5 paragraphs...)
(EXPERIANCED POST) Let all my memories go to use before i die... 3961778557_1b81aecf8e
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

(EXPERIANCED POST) Let all my memories go to use before i die... Empty Re: (EXPERIANCED POST) Let all my memories go to use before i die...

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 pm

-BUMP!-
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

(EXPERIANCED POST) Let all my memories go to use before i die... Empty Re: (EXPERIANCED POST) Let all my memories go to use before i die...

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Desiree

Desiree froze as the wind pounded against her pelt with great force. A gleaming figure shined brightly through the fog which she thought was a spirit. But the way the figure moved was very unlike a ghost's; more like a horse's.
She watched the other horse move, for she was going to do the same in its direction. She pushed herself closer to the horse, realizing it was a stallion. Her ears twitched as she watched how smooth his gait was, almost hypnotizing.
She shook her head and snorted softly, letting the brute know her presence was casted. She dodged her way around the fog to meet the soul. When she was close enough to touch him, she froze.
She had no idea of what to do/say since the last time she had interacted with a horse was all just beatings. Her heart drummed 'th-thump, th-thump, th-thump'. She wanted to now move away, but knew if she did so, she was only creating a ruckus.
A distinct, musky smell came from the stallion, and oh how alluring it was to Desiree. She nibbled on her lip as she waited for something to happen, but she also feared for what would happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Ghostly knew there waas a presence amoung him., before the scent flowed to his nostrils. He soon searched the scent of its gender. A mare! He turned his head alittle to the side. Only to see how beautiful she was on the coner of his eyes. HE snroted and pawed the gorund. He had not spoke to another horse for the past 4 years of his life. He snorted and let the wind pound against his cest. He sighed and said " Your presence is welcome here ma'am. I am known as Ghostly." He said in a deep, voice. His voice was handsome then moststallions, he had that spark in his voice making his see like an angels voice sent from above. His handsome voice and figure could hypnotize you. He turned his head to face to the mare. Her beauty was amazing. He could stare at her for hours and days on end. He shoke his head and snaped out of his little fantasy land. He cleared his throat and said. " Soon, the mist will disappear and the beauiful emadow will be replaced." He said turning his ehad back infront of him. He still couldnt see anything. Standing like a statue byt eh tree while the mare stood behind him. His handsome form and coat glimmered with strength an power in his mucles...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Desiree smiled daintily as Ghostly spoke. His name represented his gleaming, pale coat and his gait. The mist had reminded her of what her homeland was like; so humid and foggy. Ireland was her birth place, and now that she was away from her home, she has been so skiddish. She remembered a song her mother had sang to her to somewhat lighten her spirits, and ever since she had traveled away from her, Desiree had been singing it seldomnly (meaning occasionally) to keep her heart close to her mother. Her mother hadn't given the song a name, so Desiree named it 'Erin Gra Ma Crio' (Ireland of My Heart). She nodded towards Ghostly and opened her mouth to speak. "I'm Desiree... Pleasure to meet you," she spoke with her natural, lingering, Irish accent that was somewhat faded from an effort of trying to become normal like the Americans.
(EXPERIANCED POST) Let all my memories go to use before i die... Black_horse_photos

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Ghostly smiled warmly as she replied to him. He nodded " Lovely name Desiree. Beautiful accesnt by the way. Ireish i believe so." He said the wind stoped a few moments before it started again, making everything rustle. The dirt swirlded around Ghostly's hooves. He squinted his eyes as the wind started beating against his face...
He snorted and shoke his mane removin his forlock away from his eyes. He had leaf green eyes. His soul as pleased with kindness and strength in it. He has bloodlines of German, he comes Germany. His german accesnt sent shivers of thrill down mares spines. Stallions who have German accesnts were handsome and skilled at fighting and they were most of all kind to mares. He was born to fight, but the only thing is he hates fighting. Which is odd for a Germany horse. More importantly the hated toward other stallions...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 pm

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Ah!! Sorry -- busy making a series for Sims 2... loads of fun ^-^

Desiree perked her ears as she had heard his musky and deep German accent. She had found it very alluring and lingering, almost like a spirit's siren. "I see you also have an accent, yes? How inviting it is... Are you from of which your accent presumes?" she spoke as the wind thrashed her voice around and bounced off of the heavy fog hanging overhead. She gave him a pleasured look to have him in her accompany as she then glanced at the ground and watched a worm crawl around her hoof. She didn't shriek or flinch like those girly mares, no sirry, she let it be since it caused no harm. It seemed the heavy fog had started to fade slowly as it peeled off of the lucious meadow rich with foliage and other beautiful plants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down