Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Who Think That They're Better Than Everyone Else... Yippee

Go down

People Who Think That They're Better Than Everyone Else... Yippee Empty People Who Think That They're Better Than Everyone Else... Yippee

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Don't ya hate it when people are just plain dumb enough to believe they are better than everyone? Ha. Like how they make you feel awkward all the time by saying "Um" to you.... Gyahh.... Sorry if this is weird, but just pointing it out. And there IS people on here like this... NOT SAYING NAMES.

Back to top Go down

People Who Think That They're Better Than Everyone Else... Yippee Empty Re: People Who Think That They're Better Than Everyone Else... Yippee

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Yeah! MY best friend does it! I love her, but she really does not often think of others.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

People Who Think That They're Better Than Everyone Else... Yippee Empty Re: People Who Think That They're Better Than Everyone Else... Yippee

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Yeah, I know how that goes. I have a friend who points out my EVERY flaw, even by saying things that aren't true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:58 pm

WOw! My friend rubs it in my face that more boys have a crush on her! Do I care? And she gets in fights with my other friends, though they didn't do anything.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:04 pm

I hate that! My friend does the same thing when she gets a thing that I don't have! Ha, it's kind of funny in an ironic way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Maybe its because she is a blond... and I am a brown. She is a grade higher than me, but my reading, spelling, math, stuff like that, is higher than hers!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:33 pm

It's horrible! Maybe she just wants you to feel how she REALLY feels. But yeah. Ha. It's ridiculous how people assume who other people are by their hair color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Hahahahaha!!!! OMG! You are so right. And I think we all have a friend like that, or best friend in some cases. =] Yeah, i've thought some people are like that on here also, but then half the time it turns out their way of talking over technology (sp) is different Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:09 pm

I know! She rubs things in my face! but other than that she is the best friend ever!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:03 am

Wow I would not be her friend and you guys should meet Alea she is such a brat and asks like she all that!She is sooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying and what makes it worse is her friend Megan it is like having almost the same people walking around!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down