Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lone and helpless(Please post)

Go down

A lone and helpless(Please post) Empty A lone and helpless(Please post)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:43 pm

A young foal stumbled around she was only 1 week and was skin and bones and alone.She trotted around and a butterfly landed on her muzzle and she laughed and reared and ran around giggling.The skin and bones foal came to a stop her belly ground but she did not care.She then ran around aging in till BAM!She fell over a large tree root and stumbled up falling over and over letting helpless crys out. Aventily a small creature a preed racing towards her teeth beard it had fore legs,a big snout like noise,and big pawls (A wolf) the filly jumped to her feet and ran but fell.
Pic-
A lone and helpless(Please post) 2492593151_5f52ac72f8

Back to top Go down

A lone and helpless(Please post) Empty Re: A lone and helpless(Please post)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:17 pm

(Any one,some one,please post please?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Wing Song-I ran down the hill side my strides swift and long. I ran at the wolf my main coverd my face as I bared my teeth and grabed it's fur on it's neck and yanked it off the filly. I reared and tossed my head one way and threw it aside. I ran at it agian to scare it off and chased it untill it would be out of site of the filly. I troted back to her as she lay on the ground. "Are you OK?" I asked my voice soft and gentle. I nuzzled the little pile of bones and looked at her. "Where is your dam?" I asked where was her mother. I looked for some thorn root to put on her leg's to help heal the wound's-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:23 pm

(Thanks for replying Very Happy )
I watched the mare scare off the curvature,"Thanks and Don't got one."I answered her question and watched her gather stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:05 pm

I dug root's of the tree up and squeezed theme tell the sap came out. I placed the root's on her leg's to help keep her wound's clean and heal properly. "Well we must find one for you, you need somone to raise you." I smile at her. "What's your name-

(your welcome) Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:14 pm

I felnched in pain,"Don't got one of those ether but whats yours?"I answered her question before asking one.I then tried to stand up stumbled around then fell and tried aging I stumbled around at 1st then stood up strati with me legs shaking.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:29 pm

"Wind Song." I say nuzzling the filly. "You need to rest for now I will bring you food and water." I started to sing soft and low. "Just go to sleep." I whisperd.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:32 pm

I laid down and closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.Her singing was like a lalabuy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:50 pm

I smiled and went to get water. I found a rock with a whole in it so I could put water inside the stream filled it. Next I put grass on a large peace of bark. I layed theme out before the sleeping filly trying not to wake her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:06 pm

I slep for awhile then awoke.I looked at the water and drank but I gust looked at the graze and did not even try it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down