Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome)

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Riley had fallen asleep on the couch but woke up to the sound of the dog drinikng water. He got up sleepy and found her eating and drinking. "Hay girl." He said petting her as he bent down to pat he head and rub her pointed ear's. "How's it going?"
(ok I will read can't wait!) Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome)

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:52 pm

(Sorry it short)

I sighed and went and sniffed the puddle of *Buisness* and whined. I had never been house broken. I slunk off up stairs and hid under the bed.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:20 am

Riley followed her and crouched on the ground looking under the bed "It's ok I should hav coverd the floor girl not your fault." She must have lived in a kinel most of her life he thought. After he went down stairs to clean he came back up and looked under the bed agian "Come on girl get up hear with Ice it ant nice under the bed down there probably uncomferdable." He said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:07 pm

I growled and bared my teeth. But slowly, crawled out from under the bed. WIth my tail tucked and head down, I rushed back to ice.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:38 pm

I sat on the bed and watched the two dog's cuddle. I smile and get up to go down stair's agian-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:48 pm

I got up from the bed and followed him down stairs. After drinking my fill and eating again, I licked his hand and chased my tail in a small circle.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:12 pm

When morning came I woke with tow dog's curled next to me on the couch. "Hey." I said to ice who stared up at me. I got up to fix evrey on breakfist-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:16 pm

I followed him around the kitchen, nearly tripping him every time he walked. What ever he was fixing smelled wonderful and I wanted it. I barked once or twice but that was it.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:04 pm

I gave her some baken and then gave theme there dog food and water watching as I drank some water-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:40 pm

I snarfed (Love that word!) the bacon from his hand, nipping his fingers a bit. I scratched at the door and did the doggy potie dance.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:49 pm

I opend the door to let her out Golden Ice followed her out into the back door-(LOL)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm

I pounced on Golden Ice, even though she was bigger than me, I made her topple over.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Golden Ice barked playfully and pawed at her and then dodged to the other side of the yard in play-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:24 pm

I growled and dashed over. After I had pinned her, I put my jaws around her furry neck, letting her know I had won this short round. But then I snarled and got off.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Golden Ice winned and tucked tail and ran to me. I caought her as she jumped into my arm's that where allready full of the dog food bag I was about to put in the closet. The dog food scatterd all over the tile floor and I said. "Calm down girl she was just playing." I carried the whinning dog into the living room and sat her on the couch. I sat down next to her and patted her head and scratched her ear's. She was quiet and looking around the room now-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 06, 2011 1:31 pm

I snarled at the human and darted upstairs. I hid under the bed teeth bared.

(Brain dead
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum