Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceres and the herd (leader returns...Sunsetbaby and open to others)

3 posters

Go down

Ceres and the herd (leader returns...Sunsetbaby and open to others) Empty Ceres and the herd (leader returns...Sunsetbaby and open to others)

Post by Daydreamer Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Ceres's hooves pounded against the grass, as he raced against the wind. He and his herd returned, stronger than ever. The miraged oasis herd, with Ceres in the front as their leader

(ok so list the horses in the herd because i kinda forget most of them)

Aurora

Jay

Bella

Storm(deceased)

umm you were playing a foal too i thinkkk... >_< lol
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Ceres and the herd (leader returns...Sunsetbaby and open to others) Empty Re: Ceres and the herd (leader returns...Sunsetbaby and open to others)

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Last edited by Zenyattafan122 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Ceres and the herd (leader returns...Sunsetbaby and open to others) Empty Re: Ceres and the herd (leader returns...Sunsetbaby and open to others)

Post by Daydreamer Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:21 pm

(um Bella's my friends horse...lol)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Forget Me Not~
I watch the stallion and his herd, strong, swift, trusting.....
They moved as one and as a family, something I only wished I could have. I watch as they galop across the field below, misery and rememberance building in my heart as I think of our past.... My coat was healthy, glossy, my mane untangled. I wasn't small, but I wasn't large, I was the perfect medium. My hooves were a mohagany color and my eyes were blue. I was once very fun and loving, and I could be again, but that all depends on the future...

Prayer~
I smirked and nipped at my mother as we trot along yet another old, worn down trail. Why did we have to keep moving? Why couldnt we just stay put somewhere with a nice father and family?? I sighed as we stopped and layed down, nipping at the grass as I do so. Just then I see my mother watch something, her eyes moving slowly, indicating the thing was alive and moving. I crawl to the end of the hill and look over. A gorgeous view of an open field and forest line entered my eyes and I search for the being. Then I found it, a stallion and a herd that flew across the field with ease and togetherness. I perk my ears forward. "Momma lets go say hi !" I said and jumped over the hill, racing towards the stallion and his group. Just then I heard my mother whinny for me and the familiar pound of her hooves behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Bella looked at her son, She was proud of him. Bella walked up to Ceres "were back." she smiled and saw her weeping willow tree. She stopped seeing a mother and her foal. She looked at Ceres and walked over to the pair "hello." she said, he white coat shinning but her muzzle and her eyes showing her age.
Jay nuzzled Aurora and he looked around the oisis. "nothing's changed"

(daydreamer you played Aurora right? oh I should bring Tormenta here and that stallion that ya got for her should come here as well Smile or no??)
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

http://smalltown.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:52 pm

(aha yeah i played aurora but i have the feeling wè`re missing some horses!! >_< )

Ceres smiled at Bella with a flick of his tail "Father would be proud" he mumbled under his breath. He also caught sight of the mare with her foal and let Bella take care of it as he knew some mare's were nervous around stallions. With pricked ears he looked around his land now.

Aurora nuzzled him back with a glint in her eyes "Yes, its as perfect as i remembered" she said

(annd aurora was pregnant right?)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:10 pm

(yea she is.. and I know! same here..... oh well we came rebuild Smile I'm bringing Tormenta in... I think her and Ceres would be nice for each other.... XD )
Bella told the mare and the foal they are welcome to join their herd then she walked back to Ceres, tired weak and lonesome. "Ceres. when are you going to get a mare??"
Tomenta walked onto the oasis looking around, she smelled other horses but she didn't know where they were. She kept walking untill she saw the herd. She nickered a little head near the ground showing that she wasn't going to cause any harm.
Jay saw the mare then looked at Aurora and nuzzled her again "you alright?"
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:46 pm

(oooo Smile )

Ceres snorted and looked at Bella "all in good time" he said with a flick of his tail slightly annoyed that they were bringing this topic up...again. He pricked his ears as he heared a nicker, and his eyes traveled to a mare, he nickered loudly back

Aurora looked at Jay with a small sigh "yes, im fine" she said with a heavy breath "the run just took a lot out of me" she said with a smile "Our foal should be born any day now"
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Bella looked at her son and rolled her eyes and looked at the mare walking up to them.
Tormenta walked up to Ceres and his mother, she stood talll infront of Ceres the sun gleaming off of her black/gray coat, "are you guys taking horses into your herd?" She looked Ceres over with a smile.
Jay nodded nad nudged her "I can't wait till it comes."
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Forget Me Not~
I nipped Prayer roughly "I told you to stay put!" I said at him with a flaring anger. "Get back to the forest, now!" I said and pushed him. I snorted and then turned to see we were surprising close to the herd. "Sorry..." I whispered nervously and turned to leave.

Prayer~
"What's the big deal mom?" I snorted and pinned my ears, sheesh she was soooo controlling..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down